Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 61 62 [63] 64 65 ... 85

Author Topic: FEF: Demon Soul Saga IC Thread: Chapter 3: Hunt for the Eighth God  (Read 70196 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: FEF: Demon Soul Saga IC Thread: Chapter 3: Hunt for the Eighth God
« Reply #930 on: August 07, 2022, 05:59:35 pm »

"If you're putting a hit out on him, let's be clear that I don't kill people, all right? Even absolute dirtbags. I'll put him in the hospital for a few months though."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #931 on: August 07, 2022, 06:26:03 pm »

"Not a hit. Just make sure he doesn't get to Yagami before we can warn her about him."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #932 on: August 07, 2022, 06:44:02 pm »

"So long as we understand each other. The other dudes find Yagami, the four of us find Kitakawa and lay him out."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #933 on: August 08, 2022, 11:23:43 am »

". . . Is there a reason I should care?"
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #934 on: August 08, 2022, 11:30:16 am »

Mildred looked at Shiro and shrugged.

"I don't get the connection either, but doing this will get Kasuga a favor, so it might help him track down that guy that's been making Akuma. And then we get our hands on him."

She punched her fist into her palm to illustrate her point.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #935 on: August 08, 2022, 12:12:32 pm »

". . . Is there a reason I should care?"
Mildred looked at Shiro and shrugged.

"I don't get the connection either, but doing this will get Kasuga a favor, so it might help him track down that guy that's been making Akuma. And then we get our hands on him."

She punched her fist into her palm to illustrate her point.
Mamiya raises an eyebrow.
"You really telling me that the leader of the Myrmidons, and the likes of Mildred Honda, would not want a chance to put a dirtbag in their place for stepping into their turf?"

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #936 on: August 08, 2022, 12:39:50 pm »

"Well yeah, but I don't see what you get out of it, unless Yagami is a friend of yours."

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #937 on: August 08, 2022, 01:11:33 pm »

"I don't like seeing the bad guy get away with things. If we can stop Kitakawa from hurting Yagami again, from making her run away....I'll have done my job."

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #938 on: August 09, 2022, 07:42:26 am »

Shiro narrowed her eyes.

"Don't try to manipulate me. Idol drama ain't my problem. Not like this guy has messed with my people.

. . . That said, Honda has a point. I hate that bastard so anything that gets me closer is fair game."
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #939 on: August 09, 2022, 08:03:05 am »

"Never thought idol drama was your problem, Akari. It isn't much of mine, either. But, if I thought nobody was in danger....I wouldn't be asking anyone but Kasuga to investigate. So I came to the strongest people I knew."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #940 on: August 09, 2022, 11:07:05 am »

"Well, you got that right. So, any idea where we should start looking for the creepy little bastard?"

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #941 on: August 16, 2022, 03:44:29 pm »

Street Group
Mamiya thinks carefully.
"Well, my sources say he was seen skulking around Amamiya last. Couldn't say why. I'm trying to figure that one out myself."

Popular Group (Aika, Mori)
Some time has now passed, and Mori is, against all logical sense, outside the apartment building waiting for one Mamiya Kaname to let him in. Your sources tell you Aika might be showing up, but you're not sure. Nowadays, you haven't been sure about much of anything.

After all, while Mamiya is his rival, the power of information is....great. And if she's inviting her rival, she must have something serious to say.

Club Group (Saya, Riku, Yui, Misa)
"Uh, no, not a bad time, Kaname. Come in."

Saya moves aside to admit Mamiya, who looks in a hurry.
"Okay, I have....some meetings I need to get to, and not a lot of time. Have any of you heard of Yagami Fuuka?"

SirAston

• Bay Watcher
  • Mage Lord in a Lonely Storm
    • View Profile
« Reply #942 on: August 17, 2022, 08:31:04 am »

Yui raises her head when that particular name dropped.

"Ah, the graduated lead of Afternoon? Haaah, it's been a while since..."

She immediately stops herself and looks slightly downwards in a meekly fashion.

"I... might have heard of her..."
« Last Edit: August 17, 2022, 10:54:27 am by SirAston »

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #943 on: August 17, 2022, 10:55:48 am »

"Right, let's try to not have any more disasters."

He stood outside the building. He'd changed into his favorite hoodie for comfort's sake, since he couldn't be bothered to dress up again and he wanted something to help him feel more comfortable. He'd borrowed some makeup from the theatre department to hide the outward signs of his sleep deprivation, and had to rely on his own skills to hide the rest, but first, he needed to focus.

"Rin. Kyo. To. Sha." he began to mutter, performing the hand gestures as he did, Kai. Retsu. Zai. Ji-"

He broke off into a coughing fit, ashes and embers spraying out of his lungs as he struggled to breathe. His throat burned. When he finally stopped, he took a few wheezing breaths, but the pain didn't subside.

"Great," he thought, "that's new."

At least he was going to have some tea soon.

"Rin. Kyo. To. Sha. Kai. Retsu. Zai. Jin. Zen."

Hopefully he was ready.
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #944 on: August 17, 2022, 11:27:19 am »

Popular Group (Aika, Mori)
Going up, your feet take you to the address on the invitation.

Eighth floor, second door to the left. A fancy apartment building, as expected of the Kanames.

The door opens on his second knock.
"Sawatari. Didn't expect you to actually show up, but I had to try. Come in, there's some tea and cake. You look like hell, so help yourself to some. We're just waiting for two more people to show up. I'd be more cordial, but it's life-or-death right now."

Club Group (Saya, Riku, Yui, Misa)
Kaname shakes her head.
"It's fine if you're a fan. In fact, it might actually be of use. You're aware of why she graduated so soon after starting her career?"
"There was a specific reason? I always figured it was because Yagami-senpai always wanted to go out on a high."
Saya rubs the back of her head.
"S-sorry. I was a huge fan of hers, too."
« Last Edit: August 18, 2022, 03:12:20 pm by IamanElfCollaborator »
Pages: 1 ... 61 62 [63] 64 65 ... 85