Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 53 54 [55] 56 57 ... 85

Author Topic: FEF: Demon Soul Saga IC Thread: Chapter 3: Hunt for the Eighth God  (Read 70226 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: FEF: Demon Soul Saga IC Thread: Chapter 2: White Fields / Temple Garden
« Reply #810 on: June 22, 2022, 09:57:17 pm »

Tadano ... holds up the letter, crumpled but intact.
"I...uh....have it."

"Well, that's one less headache. C'mon, Vasusena. Let's get the idiot to the school nurse and tie him up with medical tape or something."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Unlurking Sentinel

• Bay Watcher
  • 6e 6f 74 20 61 20 72 6f 62 6f 74
    • View Profile
« Reply #811 on: June 22, 2022, 10:37:54 pm »

"Your secret's safe with me. I won't say a word of what I saw today."

"...You could afford to say a few words of it..." It was only after it came out of his mouth that he remembered that he was making this selfish request of his seniors within the council.

"That is, if the police ask you any questions, I only ask you to keep us anonymous. Divulge whatever is necessary to bring this criminal to justice!"

"Yes, let's get this over with, Proioxis. If classes have not been cancelled, I need to return posthaste."
01101110 01101111 01110000 01100101 00101100 00100000 01100100 01100101 01100110 01101001 01101110 01101001 01110100 01100101 01101100 01111001 00100000 01101110 01101111 01110100 00100000 01100001 00100000 01110010 01101111 01100010 01101111 01110100

Final Fantasy Emblem on Forums

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #812 on: June 23, 2022, 01:30:09 am »

"Sure, I don't mind skipping a few anyway if you run out of time. I can keep an eye on things."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #813 on: June 23, 2022, 10:07:32 am »

". . . can I get back to my day now?"
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Happerry

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #814 on: June 24, 2022, 01:39:58 pm »

"It's your day." Pixie says with a shrug.

"Do what you want to do..." Misa finishes as she expands from Pixie's position with a pop before making a face and whispering to herself. "And someday I'll get use to all this."
Forenia Forever!
GENERATION 11: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #815 on: June 25, 2022, 09:44:11 pm »

Eventually, the party drifts apart, Tsukasa still keeping his eyes on Chiyo as she, Ayaka and Jin walk off with Kazuya. Kanna and Otoya are talking as you leave them, too; from what you can hear, it's something about Kanna's sickness.

Or, as far as Otoya knows, anyway.

Like that, you are back to the normality of school life. For the moment.

As the school day ends, your free time begins...
[Now Playing: Free Time Theme (Demon Soul Saga Default) ~~Want to Be Close~~]

Free Time is now in session. All players have five Activity Points. All facilities are accessible.
Spoiler: NPCs (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Missions (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Activity Point Counter (click to show/hide)

SirAston

• Bay Watcher
  • Mage Lord in a Lonely Storm
    • View Profile
« Reply #816 on: June 26, 2022, 03:40:56 am »

At the end of the school day, Yui looks at a slightly-crumpled letter in her hand, visibly contemplating for a while.

... I... can do it...
Yes. I can do it.

She pockets the letter away and begins walking in a steady pace.

Yui seeks out Sasanuma.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #817 on: June 28, 2022, 10:58:43 am »

Shiro spends her Activity points gaining SKL and MAG at the Library, going to the Gymnasium, and getting 200 yen mugging people working at the mall.

She will hopefully happen to bump into Jin before she heads home.
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #818 on: June 28, 2022, 01:50:17 pm »

Mori headed to the Science Room to do his homework (+15 Evasion), then he stopped by the Kendo Team room to ask if he could get some training, and then headed to the batting cages with Veep (+1 DEF) to relieve stress before having to meet with Mishima.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2022, 03:20:33 pm by Smoke Mirrors »
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #819 on: June 29, 2022, 03:28:39 am »

Mildred...
1. Hits the Library for a point of SKL.
2. Goes to the Batting Cages for a point of DEF.
3. Runs track at the Gym for +10 CRIT.
4. Seeks out Tsukasa to talk about Kaijin stuff.

Happerry

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #820 on: June 29, 2022, 04:00:52 pm »

Misa
1. Hits the Library for a point of SKL.
2. Hits the Batting Cages for a point of SPD
3. Works in the July supermarket chain x3 for 300 Yen

Misa will also seek Mori out to ask how he's doing, because that last adventure made her worry for him.
Forenia Forever!
GENERATION 11: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #821 on: June 30, 2022, 08:29:13 am »

Yui
For a while, you don't seem to find Sasanuma at school. He doesn't appear to be at the football field, nor in his class; you hear mentions that he was seen yelling at Kaneko, possibly with blows exchanged earlier.

As you almost give up hope of finding Sasanuma, however, you round the corner, and see him being surrounded by what looks like a bunch of students.

"Man, what are you doing with yourself?"
"Don't you know? Kaneko got kidnapped by a bunch of Akuma! But luckily, the White Knight saved him!"
"Man, are you soft? Don't tell me you're soft now."
"You got in trouble once and this is the kind of guy you've become..."

Sasanuma seems to bear all of the indignities in silence. You note, however, that none of them seem to stand too close to him; the fact that Sasanuma towers over them might have something to do with it.

After they're done, they walk away, thankfully in the opposite direction. Eisuke, however, walks in your direction, and before you can leave, he notices you.
"....Aiuchi."

Shiro
On your way home from working at the Mall, you pass by the Old Dock District. The area near the docks of Kaname-cho is known for having quite a few eateries; back in the good old days, the fishermen would eat by there after a day's work, but nowadays it is home to salarymen and students from Hermelin and Amamiya eating after a hard day's work. Most eateries are effectively holes in the wall, tables on an outcrop with chairs in front.

Passing by one specific eatery, however, Shiro hears a familar, loud slurp.
"Haha! That's the stuff. I'll see you guys later, yeah? Say hi to your gramps for me!"
Jin almost slams down a plate of yakiniku, waving off a pair of middle school children. He sits back in his chair, letting out a satisfied grunt.
"Man. That's the stuff. Yakiniku after a hard day's work.....those guys play a mean game o' Yu-Gi-Oh. Uncle, one more plate!"

Then, he looks around, and spots Shiro. He waves at them.
"Yo, Akari! Uncle, make that two plates, on me!"
Shiro gains SKL and MAG!
Shiro gains a buff from the Gymnasium, which will need to be specified.
Shiro earns 200 yen from the mall!

Mori
As Mori stops by the Kendo club room, a small room, he finds a notice on the door and the door locked. A phone number is attached.
- Out of town for tournament in Tokyo. Contact number here for captain. Wish us luck, we'll do our best!
- Hidari Meiko, Kendo Club Captain

Indeed, the Hermelin Kendo Club is currently in Tokyo, doing the All Japan Youth Kendo Championships. They've made the finals, and are meant to be competing against the exclusive Shuchi'in Academy's own club, reputed to be the best.

Perhaps contacting someone closer to Mori might be a better idea.
Mori gains +15 Evasion towards the next map!
Mori gains +1 DEF!

Mildred
Mildred is led by her search for Tsukasa to a few blocks away from the Hojo Memorial Hospital.

She finds Tsukasa heading back from the hospital. He looks rather morose, all things considered.
"...Ah. Honda."
"I just came back from visiting.....Majima."
"What do you need?"

Mildred gains +1 SKL!
Mildred gains +1 DEF!
Mildred gains +10 Critical to the next map!

Misa
As Misa wanders about, she might run into Mori, in front of the Kendo Club room.

Misa gains +1 SKL!
Misa gains +1 SPD!
Misa earns 300 yen!
Spoiler: Activity Point Counter (click to show/hide)

SirAston

• Bay Watcher
  • Mage Lord in a Lonely Storm
    • View Profile
« Reply #822 on: June 30, 2022, 08:55:06 am »

"....Aiuchi."
"... Sasanuma."

For a second or two, she was silent. But she found the process to gather the courage to continue surprisingly easy this time around.

"Y'know, girls prefer it to hear about a guy's feelings directly from them."
"So if you feel sorry, say it. And then I'd wish to know why me back then and what made you regret it now."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #823 on: June 30, 2022, 10:34:21 am »

She finds Tsukasa heading back from the hospital. He looks rather morose, all things considered.
"...Ah. Honda."
"I just came back from visiting.....Majima."
"What do you need?"

A cheery 'hey dude' didn't seem to be the way to go here. As direct as Mildred usually was, even she knew a little bit about 'time and place'. And she'd also heard the rumors; while she didn't show up to Hermelin all that much, girls loved to gossip, and she'd overhear things here and there. That hooded freak had confirmed them in the domain.

"I, uh, hmm."

She rubbed her chin for a moment.

"Wanna go somewhere private to talk for a bit? We've both got a couple things on our minds that probably ain't for the general public to hear."

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #824 on: June 30, 2022, 11:32:17 am »

Shiro

". . . Right."

Shiro sighed quietly to herself, then waved a hand at Jin to acknowledge him. She flopped herself into a chair across from him, landing in it with a distinct thud.

"Sorry 'bout the punch earlier. Sawatari makes me mad."
GM of Trespassers V2.
Pages: 1 ... 53 54 [55] 56 57 ... 85