Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 ... 85

Author Topic: FEF: Demon Soul Saga IC Thread: Chapter 3: Hunt for the Eighth God  (Read 70273 times)

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
Re: FEF: Demon Soul Saga IC Thread: Chapter 2: White Fields / Temple Garden
« Reply #705 on: April 25, 2022, 03:46:41 am »

"You three, focus! Justice, vigilantism.....that doesn't matter right now! There are people in here who need to be protected!"
He glances over at Rise, who's guarding a semi-conscious Kanna.
"Even if they ARE complete assholes! Even if they're the kind of bastard who gets their kicks by picking on the weak! Even if they go after the people I care for most!"
Akihiko glares sternly at Spartoi.
"If we can rescue them, we rescue them! If the only way we can save them is by beating that Akuma out of them, fine! But I'm not letting anyone else go through what Saya did!"

"I don't need rescuing, Kasuga! I've got everything I want now; all the power I could ever ask for to make soft assholes like you kowtow to me, like they deserve to! If you hadn't ruined everything by protecting Aiuchi....Sasanuma would never have gone soft, I'd have everything I wanted! You should've left well enough alone! Who was going to make a fuss over some country mouse getting a harmless prank, anyway, huh? Don't give me that crap, you stupid wannabe hero! All you wanted is the fame and you didn't even get that, you stupid-"

"If nobody fights for those without voices, then it's like not giving them a voice at all. I didn't want the fame, and I don't need it now! You'll get yours, Kaneko, but for now, I'll settle for beating that Akuma out of you!"
« Last Edit: April 25, 2022, 03:50:30 am by IamanElfCollaborator »

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #706 on: April 25, 2022, 11:07:18 am »

“This is what trusting your problems to others gets you. This is what admitting your true self gets you. This is what happens when you trust others. This is all you are viewed as, a psycho who hears voices in his head.”
“You already know that Honda is an idiot. Don’t start taking what she says to heart now.”

“Focusing only on the short term and being concerned only with what is in front of us?” Mori questioned, “you know, there’s a word for that in English, one you may actually be familiar with. Myopia.”

“More simply, ‘short-sightedness’, or, alternatively, ‘lack of imagination, foresight, or intellectual insight.’ Now, I’ll not be the fool who accuses you of a lack of intellect, I’m quite aware of what your grades are. Further, I don’t doubt you lack imagination, though not quite as much as those I normally work with, but they’re an unusually imaginative lot. However, I would argue that the other two definitions rather fit you. You think only in the short term, how to deal with what’s in front of you as it happens. Do you think that makes you heroic? After all, that’s how the riders do it, waiting for the next civilian to be transformed into a monster by the Yummies, or for the next Imagin to pop up, or the next Android to be hacked or whatever happened in that one. So that’s how you and Prioxis have done it this whole time. And what do you have to show for it? You lost role you wanted, an opportunity to reveal injustice as a member of the newspaper club. You are hated and feared by all around you, seen as dangerous, while those who you fight against remain lauded, free of such consequences. Do you think your continued failures make you a hero? Perhaps you delude yourself to think that losing what you care about is some wonderful sacrifice you made in the name of justice? Now with all these failures, who the fuck do you think has been cleaning up your messes?

“Do you think Sansamura was an isolated incident? Totaling the number of bullying incidents I’ve stopped and mitigated, as well as the number of times I’ve protected you myopic morons from the consequences of your actions, we near 100, and yet unlike you, I comfortably remain playing the role I’ve written for myself. You can call me a coward for not standing up and getting my teeth knocked out ‘like a man’ or whatever, but the truth is, my actions are the result of realizing that the most good is only done through carefully considering each move and how others will react to your move. Short sightedness only leads to further problems. If you move one step at a time, you’ll always be one step behind.”

“Now, moving away from you and I, let’s examine how both Akuma we face today are the the result of thinking of the short term rather than considering the long term consequences. I’ll start with Kaneko as Vasusena already raised the first part of the argument. The actions taken by Proioxis in beating up and humiliating Kaneko and assuming that such actions would convince him he could not win, rather than the much more likely outcome that he would be humiliated, angry, and desperate for some way to win, leading to him taking rash actions. Which leads us to the second short term consideration that lead to this: Kaneko’s decision to use an Akuma seed, and in doing so likely ruin his entire life, merely for the chance to be stronger than those who had beaten and humiliated him, is a short term thought that serves as a result of another short term attempt. On to Miyazono, his transformation into an Akuma was the result of Sakurajima’s decision not to tell him her situation, waiting until it was too late. As I’ve stated before, I find the motive understandable, even sympathetic, but ultimately the decision was reached to benefit the short term at the expense of the long term, failing to consider the result of not learning until it was too late, or the information getting out in a way that was controlled by those with malicious intent. Short term reasoning isn’t always made due to an unsympathetic motive, but can be just as harmful when you fail to consider the consequences of your actions.”

“Lastly, we can’t just worry about dealing with Akuma as they appear. We know that there is something intentionally targeting people with emotional distress, or generating emotional distress where it can be, in order to create more Akuma. Not only does this mean we need to look at the big picture as we need to consider how to deal with them in order to prevent similar situations to this from occurring in the future, it also means we need to carefully consider how we’re dealing with former and potential Akuma in order to see to prevent as many possible targets as we can. The earlier plan to beat up those who mess up and let them suffer the consequences doesn’t work, it only leads to a problem that is going to keep repeating, and getting worse every time. We can’t save Kaneko just to leave him to the dogs, of which I would count Proioxis, and expect to see the last of him. We also need to protect Miyazono to the best of our ability, but the only ones I think would disagree with that are absolute idiots so I don’t feel much need to stress it. We need to consider the long term consequences of what we do as kaijin, or risk creating more of a problem to fight another day.”

“In conclusion, we need to consider the long term consequences of what we do. Focus on the short term rather than the long term has proven to harm our future capabilities to help others, has directly resulted in the creation of Akuma, and would likely prove more beneficial to those who benefit from the creation of Akuma than ourselves. We can’t just worry about what’s directly in front of us for now, because once we’re done, we need to know what to do because once the fight ends and the domain disappears, it falls out of our hands and into those of the general public, and I personally don’t trust them to do what is best for people.”
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #707 on: April 25, 2022, 11:49:35 am »

"Short-sightedness? Is that what you call acting when you know something's wrong? You don't get it, do you? You can plan all you like, but the minute it goes wrong, you're screwed. You can't predict everything; for every person you've helped in secret, Saya and I have caught the slack of someone else you missed. For every person you manipulate to safety, there's one I have to fight for. Only you have the luxury of people liking you for it; but that's fine with me, so long as I can do right by others. People like you need people like me, because we're the ones who can think on our feet when the sky falls. And people like us need people like you, because you're the ones who see ahead, who think long term. If you want to count how many people you've protected, that's fine. But I won't. I don't need to. If I can help even one, then I can be happy that one person's life is better because of me. But don't look down on me or Honda, and don't treat us like we don't want the same thing!"

"You can't always predict the future and you can't foresee everything, but if you can help someone, even bit by bit, and build up something better...that's why the Helper's Club exists. To make things better, one step at a time. Akkun, Sawatari, you're both right, but...."

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #708 on: April 25, 2022, 06:15:23 pm »

"Shut the hell up, Sawatari. You're really pissing me off. You and Demura, but especially you. Some day you're gonna realize that not everyone's a fuckin' puppet that'll dance the way you want if you pull the right strings. Some people just need a punch to the gut and you're flying up my list. Sometimes people don't listen. And sometimes people have fuckin' feelings! You do too, you insufferable prick, so stop pretending that you're so far above everyone else here as this cold master manipulator. You're just a dumbass high school student with the rest of us and you'd better fuckin' learn it. God you make me mad. Actin' like that to someone you're callin' a friend, supposedly, that's gross."
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #709 on: April 25, 2022, 06:49:39 pm »

"Does a void of darkness have emotions? Does a void of darkness need friends? Does a void of darkness need to fear someone so pathetic as this?"
"You need to try to keep everyone functioning, at least until you can save Otoya and Kaneko."
"Does a void of darkness truly have the responsibility to make certain these worthless fools aren't torn apart by their own petty squabbling?

Whatever positive feelings he had had from being given empathy by Aegeaon earlier were swiftly being eaten away by the constant insults by those short sighted idiots. He was about ready to rip someone apart.

"Point by point. A, if you want me to shut up, you're going to need tp figure out how to make me. B. That's patently false. Everyone has something that will get them to do something, the secret is getting access to it. C. If you want to punch me, fucking do it. I certainly can't physically stop you, and I can't convince you otherwise if you really want to. However, you know just as well as I that that isn't going to solve the problem you really want to solve." Mori replied, "You say I sound like your father? So that's what you're so angry over, but you can't punch him, can you? No, so you want to punch me and hope that that convinces you you have some kind of control. And lastly, D. I may be a liar, but I've never made such a bald faced falsehood as calling anyone here my friend. I'm quite confident no one here would call me a friend of these. Frankly, the overwhelming degrees of animosity I get from yourself, Proixois, and others here makes me quite comfortably aware I'm merely tolerated as, by some miracle, I didn't turn into an Akuma when a seed was put in my neck. Trust me, that's the only reason I speak to some of the people here too."
« Last Edit: April 25, 2022, 07:04:18 pm by Smoke Mirrors »
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #710 on: April 25, 2022, 07:31:08 pm »

"You guys, enough! Focus on the mission! You want to debate the consequences of what happens after we're done, fine, but let's do it after! Sakurajima and Koga are still here depending on us, and Miyazono and Kaneko aren't turning back if we keep talking like this!"

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #711 on: April 25, 2022, 08:21:13 pm »

"When we get out of this, Sawatari, you're going to need to update your ID photo after I'm through with you."
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #712 on: April 25, 2022, 09:22:34 pm »

"You don't need friends. You don't need emotions. You don't need trust. You don't need compassion. You don't need anything else but the power to overturn the world."
Mori, you need to..."
"Enough out of you."

Mori just shrugged.

"You were going to want to murder me anyway if we kept interacting. Might as well get it out of the way."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #713 on: April 26, 2022, 01:29:12 am »

"You're choosing to forget the window where Kaneko was a human. Before he drew out his own inner demon. Fantomas was not even present at the time, and I recall the very first thing that happened was you threatening him. Diplomacy never had a chance, because of you!"

"Funny, I seem to remember the first thing being that he was trying to embarrass Tadano in front of the entire school. Don't act like you didn't want to see me break his nose for messing with your Council friend, or that he didn't deserve it for how he acts. You know as well as I do that Kasuga is right - words that aren't backed by strength are empty at best. This dipshit would have ignored you if you had went to your friend's defense alone, but he knows how far that'll fly with me."

Mildred nodded to Shiro before turning back to Demura.

"Where Kasuga is wrong, however, is that people like us need people like you. Judge me all you like - you don't know me, so I don't give a shit. All I know is that if I hadn't noticed and intervened, Kaneko would have gotten away with it and kept targeting Tadano over Koga. At least now we have this out in the open, and once I beat the devil out of Kaneko maybe he'll turn over a new leaf. Or maybe he won't and I'll still be here to protect the people he tries to bully. So you take Sawatari and go hang out in your little ivory towers since you have the luxury of acting like you're above it, and people like me and Kasuga will go get our hands dirty with the real work."

"As for theater kid, I know you were talking but I lost interest about seventeen hours ago. Shut up and fight or go hide somewhere."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #714 on: April 26, 2022, 02:23:10 pm »

"You have no need for people who are so worthless, idiotic, and pathetic. Rip them apart."

"Someone get this dog a shock collar." Mori replied.

"You only need power. The power to overturn the world. The power to reclaim what belongs to you."

"If you're going to ignore reason, I'm not going to try to explain to you why your pathetic, small-minded view is wrong." Mori continued.

"All you need is to grasp the true power of a Kaijin! Then you will have the power to make miracles! Then you will stand above the rest of this pathetic world! Then you can remake everything into what you desire! Then you can punish everyone who ever wronged you! Then you can rule over the Theatre of Hell!"

"All I need is... no... no that's wrong!" Mori shouted.

There was a pain in his neck and spine, like someone was shoving a dagger into it, and an icy cold feeling crept along his body.

"What? You want to claim you don't want to hurt others? the voice continued, "But Mori, that's all you've ever been good at, and it's all you've ever done. Just look at your hands."

"My... hands?"

He looked down at his hands, covered in purple gloves, with slips of pure black showing through the small break between the gloves and the identically colored sleeves of his overcoat. As the pain ran through him his vision started to go fuzzy. He watched as his hands grew less and less distinct, going from hands to fuzzy purple limbs to indistinct shapes. The cold feeling kept spreading, as if ice-water was seeping through his coat, and his teeth started chattering. His hands started coming back into focus, but they didn't look right. He was sure he hadn't transformed back, but his hands weren't the gloved hands of Fantomas. They were his own hands, stained crimson with blood.

His knees gave out as he kept starring, his mind flashing with images of black sands and a red sky, tall, grey, leafless trees with bodies hanging off them. Corpses littering the floor with knives in their spines, or slipped between their ribs, or with their chests ripped open and their hearts laying beside them.

"The more pain you cause, the less empty you feel."

"Shut up." Mori breathed out.

"Because the more you paint over yourself with red, the less you have to acknowledge the void beneath."

"Shut up!"
He screwed his eyes closed and covered his ears with his bloody hands, but the voice just got louder.

"But you'll never be anything more than a pathetic, empty, child, who does nothing more than hurt everyone around you!"

"Shut up! Shut up! SHUT UP!
« Last Edit: April 26, 2022, 02:35:50 pm by Smoke Mirrors »

Happerry

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Glancing between the argumentative figures, the dimunitive form of Pixie sticks her hand in the air and waves for people's attention. "So, uh... while this is all very philosophical and all, is there any chance we could leave the arguments for second and do the 'solving problems and rescuing the people in need' bit first?"

"Because we're still standing between a bunch of folk who want to knock our blocks off."
Forenia Forever!
GENERATION 11: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Lucus Casius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Aika had, through most of this, been dragged somewhat-unwillingly along after Akari.  She'd been half-hoping to avoid getting involved in one of these big episodes again, beyond what she'd already promised to do.  After all, she was an entertainer--getting involved in the active heroism business beyond just inspiring people with her music was a bit more than what she'd signed on to do.

Still, she was here.  And if she was here, she felt compelled to help.  But beyond the magic she'd used to support the local green knight, the princess of the sea now found herself standing around watching the others with no small amount of bemusement.

"Um... For what it's worth, I think I have to agree with Pixie and Ibaraki on this one, guys."

"I mean, I know we're all souped-up sentai-hero-slash-magical-girl things, and long dramatic monologues and arguments over ideals are part of the genre, but this has been going on for, like, fifteen minutes."

"Can we just focus on the fight and hash these details out later, please~?"

She glanced over, watching with some mild concern as Mori fell down to the floor, yelling at what, to the others, looked like nothing.

"And, uh.  Maybe just let that Fantomas guy take a bit of a breather while we get on that?"

"Or..."

Probably a bit more than the others, Aika lived a life revolving around music.  She was sensitive to the vibrations in the air, the distant sound of the notes driving a song.  So, more than the others, she had a bit more of a sense when something was about to reach a crescendo.

"H-hey, wait, nevermind that!  Fantomas, get back on your feet!  You need to move!"
« Last Edit: May 02, 2022, 07:51:25 am by Lucus Casius »

SirAston

• Bay Watcher
  • Mage Lord in a Lonely Storm
    • View Profile

All the events and chaos of the, what, past hour(?) made Yui blank out and run on silent instinct for the most part. But when Mori began to panic and have a breakdown, she suddenly got her conciousness thrown back into reality.

"... Ah!"

A quick lookaround to assess the situation. They were back in the Akuma dimension, or whatever these pocket dimensions are called. Fighting. The White Knight on their side. An enemy Kaijin before her, an Akuma behind her. Looking at the Kaijin, she subconciously feels a certain connection towards the person within the armor. She was unsure about who it was, after all, she was in a different place within her mind. But she knew she felt an aversion towards whoever is inside that suit of armor.

Then Yui remembered hearing Mori being in turmoil. In pain. Suffering.

... I will take over now, Marc'heg Gwer. You did enough for today. Thank you for keeping me safe while I was unable to act.
Thank yourself. I still felt a lingering will to move on within you. If it would have been snuffed out, that would have been proof of your worthlessness. And as you already know, I have no reason to keep that inner fire of yours burning...
Heh... For someone wanting me to fail, you sure are supportive.

Heavy yet resolved steps echo through the room as Yui approached Mori, grabbed his arm and pulled him closer, staring straight into the simulacrum of a face on Fantomas' head.

"I don't know what's wrong with you right now, but I'd rather fight for two than give you up! Stay close to me until you find yourself again! Got it?!"

M-9, rescue Fantomas.

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile

The sounds around him were dull and muted, as if he was underwater. The only sound that came through clearly was a distorted piano tune. It was swift, almost sounding like a happy number, but he could feel something in it, darkness and despair. It was drawing him in, the darkness wanted to consume him, wash him away with it.

"Even the one you declare to be yours, who you wish to protect, to save, even he desires nothing more than for you to be gone." The voice sounded more solid now, like it was no longer just echoing in his head, but rather spoken by a figure that lurked over his shoulder, "And why wouldn't he? What have you ever done to help him? The lie that hurt him so? You aided in it. His transformation into a monster? You convinced him of it. You have done nothing but hurt him, make him suffer, and lead him to a darker and darker path."

The location of the voice shifted, and he could see it now. An indistinct blackness, like a cloud of smoke and darkness, flowed around him. It reformed into a figure of some sort, but through blurry eyes and the figure's own shifting shape he could not make out anything clear, except for the eyes. They weren't Fantomas's black void, but rather two pits of fire, ready to burn him away to nothingness... if he wasn't nothing already.

"And do you know why?" The Figure asked, as he crouched down in front of him, one hand lifting up his chin, to force him to stare right into his fiery eyes, another calmly encircling his throat. "Because you are nothingness. A void. And a void can not add anything to the world around it. It can not make anything better. A void can only take things away, attempting to draw them into itself, to make itself less empty. You draw in the happiness of others, their love, their safety, their hopes, their dreams. You consume them, always eating, always starving, never able to be satiated as everything you consume just become nothingness. Darkness that no light can fill, that will ceaselessly consume until everything around it is as empty as it is."

He couldn't speak. Any word that came to mind felt like it was burnt up by those fiery eyes, leaving nothing but black soot behind. As he felt the black hand close around his throat, he couldn't even think to fight, or even to plead for the figure to stop.

"Now then, if you really want to help those you claim to look after, then just stay here, and let the darkness and despair overtake you. Grant him that wish, the wish of everyone who ever suffered your aid." The hand closed tighter, choking out his breath. "Lay down and be consumed. Fall into the darkness and wash away everything. That is the only way you can truly help anyone."

He did. Any thought of resistance was choked out by that hand and those eyes. If that was the only way to help, then who was he to do anything else.

Then he could hear heavy steps, and an arm grabbed him and pulled him away from those eyes.

He found himself staring at the metal face of The Green Knight. The scared girl who wanted to leave, who didn't want to hurt anyone, who he had told he wouldn't force to fight along side them. Now he had forced her to come with him. To save him.

"I don't know what's wrong with you right now, but I'd rather fight for two than give you up! Stay close to me until you find yourself again! Got it?!"

Find himself? Was there anything in that darkness worth finding?

A cloud of smoke and darkness formed around his head, forcing its way into his mouth, as he choked out the words.

"The rest is silence."

Pass Turn
« Last Edit: May 02, 2022, 12:10:12 pm by Smoke Mirrors »

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Mildred's first strike goes wide, allowing Kaneko to retaliate with a fireball directly to her face.
"Stupid, stupid, STUPID! Strength belongs to the people who'll use it right! Not for some stupid ideal! If it's there, why shouldn't we use it?"

Indeed, his pontificating results in him getting a retaliatory smack to the face.
Quote from: Proioxis vs. Spartoi
(Proioxis' Great Typhoon activates! +3 DMG/+10 Critical)
(Mildred's fists are raised!)
(Akihiko's Support activates!)

Proioxis casts Tailwind!
Proioxis loses 3 MP!
Proioxis gains +2 AS for 2 turns!

Proioxis initiates!
Hit Rate: 91 to hit
Hit: 99, miss!

Spartoi retaliates!
Hit Rate: 63 to hit
Hit: 20, hit!
Proioxis takes 14 damage!

Proioxis retaliates!
Hit Rate: 91 to hit
Hit: 43, hit!
Spartoi takes 15 damage!

He stumbles back, shaking his head.
"I should be stronger....why?!"
Kaneko turns towards Masaru.
"Shut up! You don't get it! Some civilized wannabe politician like you....you look down on us. You think because you're so high and mighty, because you won't fight, someone with real strength won't cut you down to the rest of us? I'll show you! Might makes right!"
Quote from: Vasusena vs. Spartoi
(Masaru is eager to prove...)
(Masaru has practiced efficiency!)

Vasusena casts Sunfire!
Vasusena loses 3 MP!

Vasusena initiates!
Hit Rate: 79 to hit
Hit: 97, miss!

Spartoi retaliates!
Hit Rate: 80 to hit
Hit: 51, hit!
Vasusena takes 7 damage!
Kaneko laughs as Vasusena reels from the blow.

"You idiot. Long as you don't get it, you're weak. You can't solve all your problems by just talking! The only people who use talk are cowards! Strength is the only thing that matters! If you're not strong, you can't decide anything! And the strongest....are those who use their strength to get what THEY deserve! If you don't, you're just weak, hiding behind your ideals! Power is meant to be used, not hidden!"

And so, Shiro shows him that strength does indeed, matter.
Quote from: Pyrrha vs. Spartoi
(Shiro's arrogance is overwhelming...)
(Kurmala is active!)
(Lustrous Boost is active!)
(Pyrrha's Deep Drive is active!)
(Mildred's Support activates!)

Pyrrha casts Hikana!
Pyrrha loses 3 MP!

Pyrrha initiates!
Hit Rate: 88 to hit
Hit: 82, hit!
Critical: 14, crit!
Spartoi takes 20 damage!

Spartoi is downed!
Pyrrha regains 10 MP!
Spartoi stumbles backwards, shrinking as metal parts fall off of him, revealing more of the human beneath his Akuma form.
"How....I was....supposed to be stronger...than some stupid....wannabe heroes....."

"You don't get it either."
Akihiko clenches his fist.
"Strength is only strength when you use it to protect others, as a tool of justice. In the hands of someone like you, it's worse than being powerless. You'll just waste it on something stupid like getting revenge or getting what you want without any regard for others. The truly strong use their power only to defend others, not to get what they want. It's one tool, not your only one. Even like this....we're only fighting you because it's the only way to save you."
"When you wake up, I hope we've knocked some sense into you. Asshole."

Daiya Kaneko, the Akuma parts having fallen off of him, slumps to the floor, unconscious to be caught by Saya, who deposits him next to Rise and Kanna.
"I'll keep an eye on him with Koga and Sakurajima, Akkun."
Akihiko briefly restrains himself with a glare at Daiya. He would be dealt with. In the proper way, when everyone was safe.
"Good. It's better you deal with him than I do."

He watches as Mori is saved by a passing Yui, pulled from danger, before staring down Shinigami.
"Miyazono, I owe you. Sawatari, I don't know if you're in any condition to listen, but I'll save him for you since you're not right here right now. No, we will. Everyone, you have my back, right?"
"Always, Akkun!"
"You won't stop me from saving Kanna! I....can't let you!"

Quote from: Marc'heg Gwer
Marc'heg Gwer Rescues Fantomas!

Spoiler: Stats (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Map Info (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: May 04, 2022, 08:56:38 pm by IamanElfCollaborator »
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 ... 85