Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 85

Author Topic: FEF: Demon Soul Saga IC Thread: Chapter 3: Hunt for the Eighth God  (Read 70219 times)

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
Re: FEF: Demon Soul Saga IC Thread: Chapter 1: Bright Moonfall
« Reply #360 on: January 04, 2022, 06:53:53 am »

"Hm....Genji might be the best one that the teachers won't nix. Sugawara is quite long, and Kanjincho might be a bit beyond our members. Kaguya-hime might be a bit easier, though, especially given we have to collaborate; everyone knows about it, and it's a good compromise between trying to be traditional while having everyone kinda know the gist."

Jin lifts an eyebrow.
"Someone's gotta watch out for 'em, right? Takuya's mom doesn't get home from work until right about now. Can't be letting some knucklehead push 'em around in my turf, now, can I?"
He cracks his knuckles, before whipping out a bottle of melon soda.
"What about you, Honda? How you doin'?"

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #361 on: January 04, 2022, 09:24:02 am »

"Very well, we’ll suggest Kaguya-Hime to the rest of our club and see what their opinions are, and then send some messenger to Amamiya to let you know the final consensus."
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

GodofGamingRWBY

• Bay Watcher
  • Writing Nerd
    • View Profile
« Reply #362 on: January 04, 2022, 09:33:13 am »

Shoji goes out and uses the Science Rooms to study gain +3 DR for the next map, along with the Library for an extra Skl point
Just some nerd who thinks they're a half decent writer.
FEF: Marks of Royalty links:
OOC
IC

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #363 on: January 04, 2022, 10:48:37 am »

"Sounds alright. I hope you're able to come to a consensus quickly. I'm looking forward to working with the talents in Hermelin."
Kanade stops, as they approach the other side of the cordoned-off area, where Mori and Veep are headed.
"Well. This is where I leave you. I hope you two have a good day."
She pauses, before patting Mori's shoulder. The genial smile on her face finally fades, for a moment.
"A word of advice, Sawatari. You're not bad-looking....but a real smile suits you better than a fake one. You and I aren't enemies, you know."

Ishikawa's voice can be heard behind them.
"Miss Mishima! The crew's waiting! We need you on set!"
"On my way, Ishikawa. Just seeing off our visitors."

Kanade nods at Mori again, before walking back towards the set, leaving Mori and Veep on the other side of the cordoned-off area.

Shoji
As Shoji works at the science rooms, she runs into a quietly working Otoya.
"...oh. Hey, Shizuko. Catching up on homework too, huh?"

Shoji gains +3 DR.
Shoji gains 1 SKL.
Spoiler: Activity Point Counter (click to show/hide)

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #364 on: January 04, 2022, 12:13:58 pm »

Mori’s brain was not able to deal with the latest input. Mishima had… touched his shoulder. Like they were people who knew each other. Was this how people felt when he moved them around? He brushed off his shoulder. After that she had told him… she’d said he was “not bad looking”? What?

”…what just happened?” Mori asked.

Veep pulled out a pen and paper, scribbled a quick note, and handed it to Mori.

”Mishima just said you’d be prettier if you smiled more.” Mori read off before turning to Veep.

”Piss off and go buy some props for Kaguya-Hime, jackass.”

Veep smirked as Mori trudged off to the book store.
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #365 on: January 04, 2022, 12:26:34 pm »

"Someone's gotta watch out for 'em, right? Takuya's mom doesn't get home from work until right about now. Can't be letting some knucklehead push 'em around in my turf, now, can I?"

"Only a scumbag would pick on little kids. Christ almighty."

"You point out whoever does that and I'll give them a beating they'll never forget."

"What about you, Honda? How you doin'?"

"Aw, you know. Crazy shit like usual. I'm thinking I probably oughtta hang around Hermelin a little more since people have started causing trouble there, and I can't be having that. How's the banchou business going for you?"
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #366 on: January 04, 2022, 12:53:38 pm »

As Kanade heads back to film the commercial, deep in the cordoned area, she is interrupted by a familiar voice.
"Kanade."

Kanade turns to see the other student. She, Kazuya Sugiura and him made the Big Three of Amamiya; the three most popular, attractive students of the second largest high school in Mishima. At least, that was the name given to them by a certain Miss Kaname.
"...hello, Tsukasa."

Tsukasa Kazami, second of the Big Three, stepped forward, adjusting the collar on his uniform.
"That was....Sawatari."
"He's a lot less scary than the rumours about him say he is. As Kaname suspected. Shame he had to put up such a front. Like Kaname suspected, he really doesn't like me very much."
"Mhm."
"Someone like Kasuga is...more my type, but Sawatari, well....with a little work, maybe."
"Are you shopping for boyfriends now, Mishima?"
"Getting to know our new friends, that's all. Why, are you interested? Is that why you're here?"
Tsukasa snorted.
"I don't think Yui would approve."
"I'd hate to take you away from her. You're so devoted to her, after all that's happened...."
He nodded slowly, clenching his fist.
"....I'll see her again."
"Have you made any progress? You look like you need some sleep."
"....aside from that, no. But I feel like we almost have a lead."

Kanade pursed her lips.
"It's closer than we've been for a year, that's for sure. I'm sure we'll get answers, Tsukasa."
She patted his shoulder comfortingly.
"I believe in you, partner."
"Thanks, Kanade."

Tsukasa sighed, rubbing the back of his head.
"Well, why don't you ask the crew to get you somewhere to sit in the back? I told them you might show up. Maybe we can get something to drink on the way home and talk about....that. You look like you need the rest."
"....sounds good."

Jin scoffed.
"Like I'd let you have all the pleasure of beating a guy like that down."
He uncaps his bottle, taking a swig, before taking out another bottle, gesturing towards Mildred in offer of the additional drink.
"What kinda trouble, hm? Do they need a taste of the King o' Beasts? Though....with a guy like Kasuga and you around, maybe a third man's overkill. Seeing you and him fight's like seeing a dragon and a tiger together."
"I'm guessing it's NOT Akari you're having trouble with. Not that they seem like the type."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #367 on: January 04, 2022, 01:08:53 pm »

"Like I'd let you have all the pleasure of beating a guy like that down."
He uncaps his bottle, taking a swig, before taking out another bottle, gesturing towards Mildred in offer of the additional drink.

Mildred waved off the offer of a drink.

"Fair enough, I'd say the same thing."

"What kinda trouble, hm? Do they need a taste of the King o' Beasts? Though....with a guy like Kasuga and you around, maybe a third man's overkill. Seeing you and him fight's like seeing a dragon and a tiger together."

"Weird trouble. It's nothing I can't handle, and Kasuga's there too like you say. Thanks for the offer though."

"I'm guessing it's NOT Akari you're having trouble with. Not that they seem like the type."

"Why would I be having trouble with her?"
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #368 on: January 04, 2022, 01:16:28 pm »

Shiro winced at the mention of brawling.
"That obvious, huh?"
She took another swing, this time attempting to follow the advice given - though her sour mood didn't help her implement it well.
"I shouldn't have said what I said back there. It'd probably be better for both of us if you forget how I acted back there. Don't need my dad to hear about it."
"Besides, it'd be almost as bad for my reputation here if word went the opposite way."
« Last Edit: January 04, 2022, 03:08:29 pm by Chevaleresse »
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #369 on: January 04, 2022, 01:21:10 pm »

Jin puts the bottle away.
"Weird trouble? Shoot. Nothing me and the lads can't handle. You'd be surprised."
"Well. Akari....seems like she's got somethin' to prove and the fastest way to do it would be to beat on some tough guy like you or Kasuga, no? Could be readin' her all wrong, of course. Never had a head for these things."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #370 on: January 04, 2022, 01:25:16 pm »

"Oh please, when would I talk to anyone who would talk to your dad? No offense but if it wasn't for what happened earlier I probably wouldn't be talking to you now."

"I get it, though. If anyone does see me talking to you there might be a fuss, and then my dad is going to have to get a visit from your dad about 'your daughter is a bad influence and should know her place'."

Mildred didn't seem in a particular hurry to leave.

"I don't get that vibe from her. She has a chip on her shoulder, sure, but if she wanted to fight one of us she would've done it before now."

GodofGamingRWBY

• Bay Watcher
  • Writing Nerd
    • View Profile
« Reply #371 on: January 04, 2022, 01:26:16 pm »

Kanade nods at Mori again, before walking back towards the set, leaving Mori and Veep on the other side of the cordoned-off area.

Shoji
As Shoji works at the science rooms, she runs into a quietly working Otoya.
"...oh. Hey, Shizuko. Catching up on homework too, huh?"

Lost in her thoughts, Shoji barely even registered the presence of the other people using the science rooms. In fact, she only started to register that there were other people when she heard her name being spoken, causing her to snap out of her thoughts and turn to the speaker in question; Otoya, in this case,

"H-Huh? Oh, um... Yeah. Just some, erm... Finishing touches."
Just some nerd who thinks they're a half decent writer.
FEF: Marks of Royalty links:
OOC
IC

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #372 on: January 04, 2022, 01:32:46 pm »

"True, that. Never did have a head for this stuff."
Jin takes another swig.
"So. You doin' that race on the weekend? Been itchin' to see a real professional."

Otoya nods.
"Yeah, same. I've just been meaning to catch up on work. I have that recital in two weeks. Need to practice. Kanna's gonna kill me if I miss it. You feeling okay?"

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #373 on: January 04, 2022, 02:59:05 pm »

"Hell yeah!"

"Well. Assuming nothing else comes up that day. And no one rats it out this time."

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #374 on: January 04, 2022, 03:15:49 pm »

"I dunno. Word gets around." Shiro shrugged her shoulders, continuing the motion into another ready stance. Her speech gradually slipped back into the lower, rougher sort, one that sounded much more at home coming from another delinquent, rather than some heiress.
"You're also overestimating how nice Father is. There'd be more than a stern talking-to. Nobody trifles with the Akari clan and comes out unscathed, as he says." She swung the bat and connected with another crack.
"Not that I disagree, but we have a different opinion or two about what it means to mess with us."
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 85