Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 65 66 [67] 68 69 ... 85

Author Topic: FEF: Demon Soul Saga IC Thread: Chapter 3: Hunt for the Eighth God  (Read 70161 times)

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
Re: FEF: Demon Soul Saga IC Thread: Chapter 3: Hunt for the Eighth God
« Reply #990 on: September 11, 2022, 01:28:09 pm »

Street Group (Mildred, Akihiko, Shiro, Jin)
"Yeah, I'm Kitakawa Mitsuru. What do you want with me, then? I thought you yankii didn't care about this idol stuff."

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #991 on: September 11, 2022, 01:37:43 pm »

"I don't. But I do care that someone asked me politely to get you to leave Yagami alone. So you're going to leave her alone. Understand? I don't give a shit, but some of the boys might, and we back each other up."
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #992 on: September 11, 2022, 01:44:00 pm »

At that, Kitakawa snorts.
"You don't get it, do you? Stay out of business that isn't yours. If you were as appreciative of Yagami as I was, maybe you'd get it."

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #993 on: September 11, 2022, 02:08:44 pm »

"Think you're the one that doesn't get it, pal. Piss off and leave her alone or I'll fold you in half."
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #994 on: September 11, 2022, 02:32:34 pm »

"Right then, I'm going to need a description of Kitakawa, a last known location, potentially a description of his clothing if you have one, some kind of direct line so I can ask for any information that I later deem necessary, an agreement that everything I do during this will remain confidential, and an agreement that I can decide on what I'll be paid for this once we're done."
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #995 on: September 11, 2022, 02:39:46 pm »

"Well, you say that, but he apparently put up a pretty good fight against Kasuga, you and Akutagawa. Wouldn't underestimate him. Though, a strong fight....you'd kill for something like that, wouldn't you?"
"That being said, we should probably make sure Akari isn't entirely alone. Kasuga's nearby, but Shinomiya probably shouldn't be near an Akuma if she isn't one."

"Kill? I'd never go that far. I do like fighting and especially when it's putting bad people in their place, but murder's a little too much."

"So... trying to get rid of me, or are you coming along? I know she went in the Mishima store 'cause she was grousing about it before I came here."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #996 on: September 11, 2022, 03:00:09 pm »

Kitakawa stares at Shiro for a moment.

Then, he begins laughing.
"You really don't get it, do you? I am what you would call a true fan of Afternoon. Of Fuu-chan. I am here to take something that....no other fans of Fuu-chan could ever have."
"Not what I...never mind. Yeah. Sure. Let's go."

Popular Group (Aika, Mori)
"Well, if you want a last known location, he was last seen near Amamiya. Grey jacket, white shirt. I can't guarantee this'll remain confidential - after all, this is a pretty big operation - but I can guarantee they won't get it from me. As for what you'll be paid for....bold, aren't we? Fine. As for contact.....I know better than to give you my phone number. Kana-chan can keep me updated."
"...."
"You two, play nice. Yagami is depending on both of you."

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #997 on: September 11, 2022, 04:00:52 pm »

"Is it really so surprising I'm asking to be paid? This seems like it's a dangerous assignment, and I never claimed to be a hero who would happily go and get himself sent to the hospital for a noble cause. In fact, I'm rather certain I've made it clear I'm a demon who only does things if I get something out of it. Besides, you can certainly afford anything I might ask, whether it's money, information, or just a debt." Mori replied, finishing up his tea, "Now then, if Suzuki arrives, send a text asking where we are. As you said, Yagami is depending on us, so there's no time to wait around.

Mori removed himself from the windowsill, stretched himself out, and walked out of the room.
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #998 on: September 11, 2022, 04:59:45 pm »

Mori and Kanade make their way back to Hermelin in silence.

Mori does, however, notice something about Kanade's presence. In her presence, his mind feels....sharper, clearer. The hallucinations he's been experiencing over the last few days seem to disappear, as fast as they appear. Kanade doesn't say anything, and he doesn't notice her doing anything in particular. Yet still, the effects are clear.

As they arrive at the campus, they notice a few students still on campus, instead of out, enjoying the free day they have off.  Kanade finally speaks up.
"Lead the way, Sawatari. You know where to find Futaba, right?"
« Last Edit: September 11, 2022, 05:01:30 pm by IamanElfCollaborator »

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #999 on: September 11, 2022, 05:05:14 pm »

Mori sent Veep a quick text.

Hey, you following Futaba like I asked? Can you let me know where she is?”

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1000 on: September 11, 2022, 05:10:37 pm »

The reply arrives quick.

"She's in the computer room."

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1001 on: September 11, 2022, 05:15:05 pm »

Got it, thanks. I'm heading in, and the person who shall not be named is with me. Meet us in there, ok?

"She's in the computer room." Mori said, as he started walking.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #1002 on: September 11, 2022, 05:23:46 pm »

Shiro grabbed a handful of Kitakawa's shirt.

"I don't care. Stop spewing otaku bullshit and leave, or you deal with me, and everyone else who has it out for your ass."
GM of Trespassers V2.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1003 on: September 11, 2022, 06:31:37 pm »

Kitakawa doesn't even seem perturbed by Shiro. If anything, his laugh intensifies.
"I can't just leave now, you fool! Not when I'm so close to getting what I so want. Someone like you....could never truly understand! Hahaha! There is no gain without some sacrifice!"

"So she is. Do you know anything about her?"

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1004 on: September 11, 2022, 11:21:58 pm »

"Not what I...never mind. Yeah. Sure. Let's go."

"You got it."

Mildred swung her legs off of the table and got up. She jammed her hands into the pockets of her jacket and started walking toward the entrance, glancing over her shoulder to make sure Sugiura was following her.

"It's only like two doors down. We should get there quickly."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.
Pages: 1 ... 65 66 [67] 68 69 ... 85