Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 60 61 [62] 63 64 ... 85

Author Topic: FEF: Demon Soul Saga IC Thread: Chapter 3: Hunt for the Eighth God  (Read 70187 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: FEF: Demon Soul Saga IC Thread: Chapter 3: Hunt for the Eighth God
« Reply #915 on: August 04, 2022, 07:15:59 pm »

Mildred fixed Mamiya with a suspicious stare, then turned to Kasuga after a few seconds and pointed a thumb at the pink-haired girl.

"...Who's this chick supposed to be?"
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #916 on: August 05, 2022, 02:56:48 am »

"Kaname. What do you want?" Her tone was even more curt than usual, her annoyance clear.
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #917 on: August 05, 2022, 06:12:56 am »

Akihiko stands somewhat between Mildred and Mamiya, gesturing between the both of them.
"Ah. Honda, this is Kaname Mamiya. Think of her as....Amamiya's version of me. Only a lot more well-connected."
"Kasuga and I have worked closely on a few cases, Honda. Kasuga is excellent at the footwork but...owing to that unfortunate incident with Sasanuma, it's somewhat hard for people to trust Kasuga. My affinity for footwork is....lacking, but I've got connections, so we collaborate from time to time. I pick up what I know from others, he gets the information even I can't get from slippery lips. A favour for a favour, from an investigator to another."
"She's good people, Honda. She's got my vote o' confidence."

Mamiya sighs.
"Sadly, as much as I would love this to be a social visit, I do have something rather serious to talk to you all about."
"Do you four know anything about Yagami Fuuka?"
Jin looks over at Mildred, Akihiko and Shiro, shrugging.
"Name kinda rings a bell but no dice. Kasuga, Akari, Honda?"

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #918 on: August 05, 2022, 08:59:02 am »

"Isn't she some idol or something? Why does she matter?"
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #919 on: August 05, 2022, 10:00:35 am »

"Yeah, she's not exactly the kind of person who moves in the same circles as us."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Happerry

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #920 on: August 05, 2022, 03:16:38 pm »

"Most of the people I know are already in this room."
Forenia Forever!
GENERATION 11: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #921 on: August 05, 2022, 03:52:02 pm »

"Yagami....yeah, I know her. Saya was a huge fan of her and Afternoon. She was pretty torn up after her graduation."

Mamiya nodded.
"Well, at least one of you knows who she is. As Kasuga explained, she graduated three years ago. Retired from the idol field and basically disappeared. Her rise was meteoric; went from being a nobody to performing at the Budokan under two years. Now, nobody knows where she is."
"Well, word on the streets said she might have changed her name. Said she might be a student somewhere in the District."
"My sources say that too. We found a transfer form to Hermelin with her name on it. You guys have any idea who it might be?"

Akihiko looked thoughtfully elsewhere.
"Three ideas."
"Okay. So. You guys have any idea why she graduated?"

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #922 on: August 05, 2022, 07:57:07 pm »

"Well, it wasn't because she was too old, so there was obviously some dumbass behind the scenes drama. Or she just had a mental breakdown. Or both, I don't know. I hate idol shit."
GM of Trespassers V2.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #923 on: August 05, 2022, 09:55:01 pm »

"What Shiro said. Only reason I can think of you'd quit a career you just started was if something was going on. And you hear about crazy otaku stalking idols all the time. Something like that, maybe?"

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #924 on: August 06, 2022, 01:25:30 pm »

Mamiya snaps her fingers, pointing at Mildred with a smile.
"Right in one, Honda. You're quite the detective yourself. Kasuga's a good influence."

She produces a few newspaper cuttings, all from roughly three years ago, with articles with titles like "Afternoon Facing Stalkers?" and "Stalker Arrested Outside Yagami Home".
"The rumours go that Yagami retired because of a particularly persistent stalker. Now, they never publicised his name, but...well, my older cousin was part of the investigation. He strongly advised me to have a look on my side."

Mamiya takes out her phone, opening up a police report.
"Mitsuru Kitakawa. Previously charged with stalking idols from the unit Chili Peppers before one of their idols, Azusa Kumon, put him in the hospital for scaring her unit mates and then trying to break into her house. Did a lot for her sales; having actual cred as a yankii and being sold as a protective older sister figure really helped. He did two years after his leg recovered for stalking both Kumon and Yagami."

Mamiya sighs.
"However, they let him out a few weeks ago. My sources strongly suggested that Kitakawa found out where Yagami went and is currently here in the Mishima District."
« Last Edit: August 06, 2022, 01:43:46 pm by IamanElfCollaborator »

Happerry

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #925 on: August 06, 2022, 02:51:40 pm »

Deleted because I got things confused.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2022, 03:53:40 pm by Happerry »
Forenia Forever!
GENERATION 11: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #926 on: August 07, 2022, 09:43:47 am »

"Seems simple to me. We find this Kitakawa guy and stalk him until he leads us to Yagami, then I put him back in the hospital and problem solved."

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #927 on: August 07, 2022, 11:22:07 am »

"Not exactly. I need you to find Kitakawa. I need you to keep him away from Yagami. At all costs."

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #928 on: August 07, 2022, 11:27:38 am »

"This is a lot of effort to put into asking me to break someone's knees."
GM of Trespassers V2.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #929 on: August 07, 2022, 11:34:34 am »

"I already have some of your other....acquaintances looking for Yagami. She needs to know. But....if Kitakawa is as persistent as he once was, here is where you guys come in to make sure he doesn't get to her first."
Pages: 1 ... 60 61 [62] 63 64 ... 85