Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 85

Author Topic: FEF: Demon Soul Saga IC Thread: Chapter 3: Hunt for the Eighth God  (Read 70267 times)

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
Re: FEF: Demon Soul Saga IC Thread: Chapter 2: White Fields / Temple Garden
« Reply #510 on: January 21, 2022, 09:53:09 am »

"Of course it wasn’t for our benefits. She hid it because she wanted to be able to live like a normal person." Mori replied, ”She didn’t want to be pitied, oh poor little dying girl, or treated like something fragile that people needed to handle with kids gloves to keep her from breaking. Her reasoning was, at a fundamental level, entirely selfish, but entirely understandable.”

"As for Kazami," Mori replied "That could mean he has a relative in the hospital he's visiting."
« Last Edit: January 21, 2022, 09:55:52 am by Smoke Mirrors »
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #511 on: January 21, 2022, 01:59:41 pm »

"Yeah, I figured that once she explained what was going on. No, that's not what I was talking about."
Akihiko pauses.
"You know anything about Majima-senpai? The old tennis club manager?"

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #512 on: January 21, 2022, 02:20:39 pm »

...you realize who you're talking to, right?" Mori replied "Former tennis club manager, rendered comatose in an Akuma attack that marked the first appearance of Gawain, currently housed in this very hospital. And, before you say it, see file on Tsukasa Kazami for theories on him dating a girl in Hermelin."
« Last Edit: January 21, 2022, 02:22:12 pm by Smoke Mirrors »
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #513 on: January 21, 2022, 02:28:51 pm »

"Yeah, I know. Kaname-senpai was the one who wrote those files. It pays to be a former Newspaper Club member. She also said that there were rumours Majima-senpai had something....pretty bad. Something with her pancreas or other. She was absent a few times from school. It's why Fujimura ended up being tennis club manager; she was already used to running it when Majima-senpai disappeared. You're not the only one who pays attention to things."
Akihiko sighs, thinking carefully.
"I was looking into Akuma attacks in the news. You know, to get some leads on whoever got one of those Seeds into Saya and the rest of us." The unsaid "So I can beat the hell out of him for hurting Saya." was, of course, exceedingly clear. "Before Majima-senpai was hospitalised, the attacks were pretty uncommon. After she was hospitalised, the attacks increased."
"I don't know what to do with that bit of information, so I'm filing it for now. But, well, the other thing is....you think about it. Gawain shows up to try to save Majima-senpai. Coincidentally, Kazami-senpai may or may not have been dating her. You see what I'm getting at?"
« Last Edit: January 21, 2022, 02:30:28 pm by IamanElfCollaborator »

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #514 on: January 21, 2022, 02:38:59 pm »

"Well yeah, duh. I've been following the rumors on him being a kaijin for a while now." Mori replied "Gawain also has healing abilities, which I know I have due to a desire to help someone who is currently sick, and he and Scathach seemed to know our names and stuff about us, meaning they were probably students or otherwise associated with the schools. I'd put money that he's Gawain, and Scathach is probably Mishima then."
« Last Edit: January 21, 2022, 02:40:33 pm by Smoke Mirrors »

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #515 on: January 21, 2022, 02:44:43 pm »

"We don't have the full picture, but...well, we can't out and out just ask him if he's Gawain. Still, I wanna know what he knows, if he is Gawain. It might help us track down the guy who turned Saya into an Akuma. Something else did bother me, too."
"That Chiyo girl. The one who showed up with Miyashita. I figured she looked familiar from somewhere, until I saw a picture of Majima-senpai; it was a leftover from the newspaper club, when I had to write an article about her winning that tournament against Amamiya."
Akihiko pulls out his phone, showing Mori the picture.

Akihiko breathes in deeply.
"Her eyes are different, and the hairdo's different, but....it's the same person. Something doesn't add up here and it's bothering me a little."

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #516 on: January 21, 2022, 02:48:44 pm »

"Nothing adds up, logic is broken, things like this aren't supposed to happen." Mori replied "But yeah, we're on the same page. I also feel like they kind of owe us to know who they are since they know who were are. And maybe I can ask him when the nightmares stop, because that would certainly be comforting to know."

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #517 on: January 21, 2022, 02:50:40 pm »

"I get that. Let's stick with Sakurajima's request, and see what we can pick up from Kazami-senpai. If he and Sakurajima are friends, he might be a little looser around her than he would be normally and we might find a little more about him to confirm our suspicions. Kill two birds with one stone, as it were. You'd know all about that, of course, wouldn't you?"

SirAston

• Bay Watcher
  • Mage Lord in a Lonely Storm
    • View Profile
« Reply #518 on: January 21, 2022, 02:52:15 pm »

"... Are we the Debating Club now all of a sudden?"
"Didn't know boys are more chatty than girls."

Yui fidgeted around for a moment.

"You can talk about that complicated stuff later. Right now... we have a request to fulfill, right?"

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #519 on: January 21, 2022, 02:56:30 pm »

"We do. But I also don't want to pass up an opportunity to get more information about this whole Kaijin thing or a lead on our suspect. Especially with those nightmares Sawatari just mentioned....are you sure those are related?"

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #520 on: January 21, 2022, 02:59:08 pm »

"A. At this point having my masculinity challenged doesn't bug me anymore." Mori replied "B. Well, given either Fantomas shows up or it's a recreation of my awakening, I'm pretty sure. Also, given he keeps making creepy shit show up in my mirror, and sending me creepy texts from my own phone, I figure the nightmares are probably him too. What, your inner demons don't do those things?"

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #521 on: January 21, 2022, 03:02:05 pm »

Akihiko lifts an eyebrow.
"....no, Ibaraki-Douji's been pretty quiet since the whole thing with Saya. Maybe that's something we need to bring up with Kazami-senpai....if he does turn out to be Gawain. Speaking of which, Aiuchi, weren't you a huge fan of the White Knight?"

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #522 on: January 21, 2022, 03:23:47 pm »

”…well shit, I should probably talk to someone about this then." Mori said, ”Maybe Akari, it may have something to do with fear of becoming an Akuma.”
« Last Edit: January 21, 2022, 04:26:45 pm by Smoke Mirrors »

SirAston

• Bay Watcher
  • Mage Lord in a Lonely Storm
    • View Profile
« Reply #523 on: January 21, 2022, 03:46:18 pm »

"H-hey, who isn't a fan of the White Knight by now...?"
"As for Marc'heg Gwer... He talked badly about me while we battled, although he's been quiet since we left that other world."
"He does make me feel like being his toy for his amusement though."

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #524 on: January 21, 2022, 04:02:58 pm »

”Fantomas hasn’t shut up for the past week. He’s been acting like a demon from a horror movie, just doing a bunch of vaguely threatening and scary things, but I don’t think he’s physically capable of hurting me." Mori replied, ”Admittedly, I almost choked the first time I thought an Onibi was reaching out of my mirror while I was brushing my teeth.”

Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 85