Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 85

Author Topic: FEF: Demon Soul Saga IC Thread: Chapter 3: Hunt for the Eighth God  (Read 70247 times)

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
Re: FEF: Demon Soul Saga IC Thread: Chapter 2: White Fields / Temple Garden
« Reply #450 on: January 14, 2022, 11:03:55 am »

"Still worth a look at. If he does need our help, we'll have ditched him for Sakurajima."
"Aki-kun's right, we can't ignore a request from someone. We have to have a look, even if it turns out they don't need us, and we have to try to help, even if it's beyond us. We wouldn't be the Helper's Club if we didn't even give it our best shot, right?"
"Kurenai-sensei, what do you think?"

Ms. Kurenai thinks carefully.
"Akitsuki, Kasuga...perhaps the best thing to do here is to split up. One group handles Miyazono's request, the other handles Sakurajima's."

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #451 on: January 14, 2022, 12:05:14 pm »

"Very well..." Mori replied, trailing off a bit as he started designing groups in his head. A known member of the helper's club should be in either group, so Saya and Akihiko would be in different groups. He would help Sakurajima, so whatever group that was he'd be in. Honda's view that one should just push ahead and ignore what's in their way might actually be helpful for Tadano, and he certainly wasn't going to have someone who didn't understand subtlety deal with Sakurajima, so she'd be going with the Tadano group. Lastly, as Sakurajima wanted secrecy, that group should be smaller, so Miyashita would also go with the Tadano group. That meant the only question was...

"If you don't plan to find anyone else for this, I would place Honda and Miyashita with whoever is helping Tadano, while I'll accompany whoever is helping Sakurajima. Only question is which of you two" he gestured to Saya and Akihiko "will be leading each group. After all, each group needs an actual Helper's Club member to make it official."
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #452 on: January 14, 2022, 12:31:00 pm »

Mildred went over to the clipboard and put her name under Riku's.

"There, official member."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

SirAston

• Bay Watcher
  • Mage Lord in a Lonely Storm
    • View Profile
« Reply #453 on: January 14, 2022, 01:31:26 pm »

With unusual precision, Yui moved towards the Helper's Club, opening the door.

"... Being... a member of the Go Home Club isn't fun anymore..."

She took a free sitting opportunity closest to the door and sat down.

"... So... Yeah... ... Please be patient with me..."

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #454 on: January 14, 2022, 02:38:25 pm »

"Actually, Sawatari, I was going to suggest that maybe, Aki-kun comes with you to deal with Sakurajima. Then I come with Honda and Miyashita to deal with Tadano. Aki-kun knows a lot about Sakurajima and Miyazono, and Tadano and I are close; after all, I recruited him to the Helper's Club myself."

Then Yui comes in. Saya's eyes light up.
"Yui-chan! Just in time! Okay, you, for your first assignment as part of the Helper's Club, you get to help Aki-kun and Sawatari with a really important request!"

Happerry

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #455 on: January 14, 2022, 05:08:03 pm »

Mildred went over to the clipboard and put her name under Riku's.

"There, official member."

Misa follows Mildred over. "Me too, now."

"... So... Yeah... ... Please be patient with me..."

"I'll try if you're patient with me in return." Misa offers.
Forenia Forever!
GENERATION 11: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #456 on: January 14, 2022, 05:12:34 pm »

"Hmmm..." Mori replied "Yes, you understand discretion and real-world issues, you can come with my group."

He turned to look at Akihiko.

"Should we get going, or wait another minute to see if anyone else bursts in the door. It's been 4 now."
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

SirAston

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #457 on: January 14, 2022, 05:36:39 pm »

"Th-That's fast! But alright, you two can fill me in on the way what needs to be done."

She looks towards Mori.

"To be fair... ..."

Yui glanced towards Ms. Kurenai. She doesn't know what she knows about the weird stuff that happened, but she attempted to play it safe for now.

"... Interest in the Helper's Club increased lately, right?"

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #458 on: January 14, 2022, 05:49:49 pm »

Ms. Kurenai nods.
"It has. I'm surprised. Nobody usually pays much attention, even with Akitsuki's best efforts. She's really put in so much work to keep the club alive."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #459 on: January 15, 2022, 02:24:55 am »

"Yeah, well, I figure if I'm going to actually be here I might as well join a club. Don't see a reason why it shouldn't be my friend's club."

Mildred gave Misa a thumbs-up as she signed up as well.

"Yui, she said? Well, welcome aboard!"

"Poor Kasuga. He's the only guy in the club."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #460 on: January 15, 2022, 12:37:20 pm »

"Then it's settled. Kasuga, you take your group to find out more about Sakurajima's request. Akitsuki, you take your group to meet with Miyazono to find more about his request. Keep in contact by phone. If the requests are linked, or if there's any insights you get, keep each other posted. Good luck. Our clients are depending on you."
"And then after we're done, we can all go eat somewhere nice to celebrate! It's what Aki-kun and I always do when we finish a request."
"Ah. Is it going to be my treat too, like every time we go out and celebrate?"
"Ehehe~"

Masaru receives another text from Saya.
Got a request for Tadano-kun. Want to help? Going out to eat after~
« Last Edit: January 15, 2022, 12:39:21 pm by IamanElfCollaborator »

SirAston

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #461 on: January 15, 2022, 12:45:56 pm »

"D-don't worry, Kasuga-san, I'll cover my own tab. I won't be a burden..."
"But before we celebrate... things to do for now."

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #462 on: January 15, 2022, 01:55:47 pm »

Shiro sighed as she stared into the mirror, one hand on either side of the sink. She'd come in here to fix her makeup, and she was most of the way through the process.
"You shouldn't be friends with her. She's just some foreign lowlife. You're better than her, don't let her weigh you down."

If anyone were listening, they probably wouldn't be convinced. She brought one hand up to her face, gingerly poking at her left eye. That was stupid. If people see that, they'll talk, and I won't hear the end of it.

Shiro turned the sink on, starting the process of washing her hands. Renjirou doesn't get any of this shit. Of course he doesn't, he's the perfect eldest son. And he's got his perfect big sister to support him. She rolled her eyes at her own reflection. That term felt all kinds of wrong to apply to herself, even if it were factually true. I'm the oldest, shouldn't I be the one getting to do whatever they want? 'Course, Renjirou never wants to do anything interesting. The heiress shook her head.

"I look like an idiot, talking to myself like this." She rinsed her hands, and began to dry them off. Being at school at all today wasn't part of the plan, but she had to be a good girl so Father didn't come down like yet another sack of bricks. It was worth avoiding another argument. "At least nothing's gone wrong yet today," she said to the mirror, almost wishing it weren't true so she had a justification for her foul mood.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2022, 10:08:41 pm by Chevaleresse »
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #463 on: January 15, 2022, 02:16:21 pm »

"No. I do it all the time. It helps your charisma, helps to calm the nerves and work through things."

Suddenly, a voice emerges from a nearby stall. Kanade emerges, taking the sink next to Shiro's to wash her hands.
"I'm sorry. I couldn't help but overhear. Rest assured, I won't tell anyone if you won't."
"You must be....Akari Shiro of the...Akari clan, right? I don't think we've been properly acquainted. Before you ask, I'm here to see a friend about something during the lunch break."

"Okay, then it's settled! Um....Miyazono is always practicing in the music room during lunch, so you can probably find him there. I think I overheard that Sakurajima was seen leaving before lunch, though...I'll have to ask Kaname, she usually knows about these things..."
Saya quickly goes on her phone, checking something.
"....at the park? Huh."
"That's us, then."

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #464 on: January 15, 2022, 10:15:52 pm »

Shiro stiffened at the voice.
"Mishima," she said in an even tone. "That's correct." She was almost grateful for being stressed before she came in; it helped hide the hostility that reared up in her at the other heiress's presence.

Mishima Kanade, the mirror to her own life. Or, less charitably, the one Shiro was the murky reflection of. Where she seemed to have a natural grace, Shiro struggled to maintain appearances. Kanade's family surged in wealth while her own bled it. The Akari clan tried to maintain the long-standing traditions, only for the Mishima to force it out. Kanade was poised to inherit her family's empire, while Shiro was poised to be a glorified assistant for her brother.

"I appreciate your discretion," she managed after a moment. "I suppose this meeting is something private?"
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 85