Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 85

Author Topic: FEF: Demon Soul Saga IC Thread: Chapter 3: Hunt for the Eighth God  (Read 70107 times)

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
Re: FEF: Demon Soul Saga IC Thread: Chapter 1: Bright Moonfall
« Reply #135 on: November 30, 2021, 05:06:56 pm »

"Rock tentacle things? I'll admit, that's new, but probably those akuma minion things that are supposed to show up." Mori replied, looking over the other group. Akari and Honda, he internally grimaced. They were both violent and boorish delinquents, and Akari was one of those delinquent rich kids who could get away with anything because of her parents' money. Still, beggars could not be choosers, and at least they could act as muscle.

"Haven't seen any. A question for you three as well, did any of you feel a cold pain in the back of your necks earlier today?"
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #136 on: November 30, 2021, 05:46:43 pm »

Ah, the theater kid. Great. Just what she needed today.
"I did. I have no idea what it was." She paused. "While we're at it. . . did anyone else see something. . . how do I describe it? It wasn't me, obviously, but I felt like I was seeing something in the mirror. Kept disappearing when I tried to get a good look and all this happened when I tried to follow it downstairs."
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: November 30, 2021, 05:48:25 pm »

"Yeah. Whoever it was that got me tagged Kasuga and his friend, too. I tried to chase them down but they got away. Right now we're trying to get to Saya; that's Kasuga's friend. We heard her earlier."

Mildred gestured with her impromptu spear/shiv.

"Those bastards don't get hurt easily, but if you get them in the eye it can distract them at least."

She turned to Shiro.

"Nothing like that; like I said, I thought I saw someone running away after I felt that, but I never got a real look. Closest thing I can think of to what you're talking about."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: November 30, 2021, 06:05:45 pm »

”I didn’t see anything like that, though admittedly I spent most of my time after the stabbing thing with my eyes closed or sitting in a storage closet. As for the stabbing thing itself, we now have 6 or 7 people who experienced it and then were drawn into this, so we have stronger evidence for a connection.”

Mori thought for a bit, then continued.

”As for the creatures, they’re supposed to be almost impossible for normal humans to harm them. I commend you for being able to stun one at all.”

He paused again.

”…by the way, we heard someone cussing and walking around earlier, but lost them when they moved towards a crashing noise. Was that one of you?”
« Last Edit: November 30, 2021, 06:10:14 pm by Smoke Mirrors »
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: November 30, 2021, 06:55:21 pm »

"The crashing might have been us. One was trying to hit Kasuga and slammed the wall a few times, and I threw a bunch of shit at it. Could've been the garbage can you heard."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #140 on: November 30, 2021, 07:17:12 pm »

"I went toward the crashing, if that's what you're asking. My bag's back there, too."
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: November 30, 2021, 07:23:20 pm »

"Now that you mention it, yeah, we did. Saya had a pain, and then a headache and then....we lost her and ended up in here."
« Last Edit: November 30, 2021, 07:28:39 pm by IamanElfCollaborator »

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: November 30, 2021, 07:44:17 pm »

”…what do you mean, you lost her? Did you get split up after you got here, or before?”
« Last Edit: November 30, 2021, 09:41:01 pm by Smoke Mirrors »

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: November 30, 2021, 07:44:50 pm »

"I mean one moment, Honda was holding her to get her to the nurse, and the next, she wasn't."

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: November 30, 2021, 07:49:16 pm »

”That’s… odd. She had the same stabbing in her neck but…”

He turned to look at the rest of the group.

”When I showed up here, I was in the same area as I’d been in the school. Is that the same for everyone else?”
« Last Edit: November 30, 2021, 09:41:29 pm by Smoke Mirrors »

Unlurking Sentinel

• Bay Watcher
  • 6e 6f 74 20 61 20 72 6f 62 6f 74
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: November 30, 2021, 08:38:53 pm »

"It was the same for myself." Masaru paused. "But I advise that you take this train of thought more slowly. Even if 6 or 7 people was statistically significant enough to correlate this cold pain as a prerequisite for disappearing, we have no evidence for the inverse inference. It's not as if we could confirm who did or did not feel it among those disappeared. So remember that we lack the data to identify any outliers."
01101110 01101111 01110000 01100101 00101100 00100000 01100100 01100101 01100110 01101001 01101110 01101001 01110100 01100101 01101100 01111001 00100000 01101110 01101111 01110100 00100000 01100001 00100000 01110010 01101111 01100010 01101111 01110100

Final Fantasy Emblem on Forums

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: November 30, 2021, 08:49:50 pm »

”You’re forgetting, Demura, that Honda confirmed that they had heard Akitsuki here earlier, suggesting she was transported here as well.”
« Last Edit: November 30, 2021, 09:41:51 pm by Smoke Mirrors »

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: November 30, 2021, 09:02:17 pm »

"Oh, Akitsuki. Didn't know that was her last name. But yeah, we were trying to get to her when that monster blocked our way and Akari here caught up to us."

Mildred tapped her foot.

"Anyway, the why ain't important right now, is it? We should try to find everyone who's here and then either hide or find a place to make a stand."

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: November 30, 2021, 09:26:29 pm »

”You don’t know your friend’s… never mind.” Mori replied ”The matter of Akitsuki’s disappearance may be important, but you are correct, finding everyone is probably a greater priority. We were heading to the cafeteria when we ran into you, expecting that with all the students there, there would be some who were transported. We should probably stay together as we go. We may even run into Akitsuki on the way.”
« Last Edit: December 02, 2021, 03:41:55 pm by Smoke Mirrors »

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: November 30, 2021, 09:29:59 pm »

Akihiko shook his head.
"We can have a look there, but I know where Saya is. When we got teleported here, I heard her sobbing, near the entrance to the school."
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 85