Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 69 70 [71] 72 73 ... 85

Author Topic: FEF: Demon Soul Saga IC Thread: Chapter 3: Hunt for the Eighth God  (Read 70150 times)

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
Re: FEF: Demon Soul Saga IC Thread: Chapter 3: Hunt for the Eighth God
« Reply #1050 on: October 05, 2022, 06:35:17 pm »

Street Group (Mildred, Akihiko, Shiro, Jin)
Shiro finds that, as she tries to hotwire the motorcycle, she doesn't need to.

The moment she makes to do so, the motorcycle begins to change at her very touch, rounded contours changing to silvery plate resembling her Kaijin's form, plates covering the rim and even a scabbard at the side for her to place her sword in. The moment Shiro revs it up, it roars to life, as if powered by her Kaijin status.

Akihiko takes one look at Mildred, then at the bike.

"....maybe we try that first."

Popular Group (Aika, Mori)
"N-no. Why? Do you think he poisoned me? Oh god."

Mori receives a response very quickly from Saya.
Huh? What's going on? Is everything okay? I can come over now if you need help.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1051 on: October 05, 2022, 08:26:33 pm »

"Shit, that's a thing we can do?"

"Then let's do it!"
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1052 on: October 08, 2022, 02:54:16 pm »

"No, not poison." Mori replied, "just... something I need to check for. Like the questions your doctor asks at the start of a check-up. A formality to confirm your condition.

Nothing yet, but I have a feeling that something may happen soon. Try to contact Kasuga, Honda, or Akari and ask them their situation. Besides that, don't make any sort of scene, but bring the other Helper's Club members to the class hallway on the third floor. I'll signal you guys to come in if you need to, and if any suspicious personnel come by, let me know so I can start with an evacuation plan.

With that done, Mori put his phone away and turned to Yagami.

"I've got some people watching for Kitakawa, but while the apparent security does its thing, I'll watch over you from the shadows." Mori stated, "Just letting you know, this is going to look kind of creepy again."

He placed one foot on Yagami's shadow, feeling the usual surface tension, and pushed through, his body fading to silhouette and melting into her shadow.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2022, 03:10:37 pm by Smoke Mirrors »
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #1053 on: October 08, 2022, 07:45:54 pm »

"Hell yeah. Let's move!" Pyrrha wasted no time, revving the cycle and speeding off in the direction of their quarry.
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1054 on: October 18, 2022, 05:36:01 pm »

As Mildred in her Kaijin form touches her motorbike, rather than changing into one themed after her Kaijin form, like Shiro's, hers changes into her ideal motorbike.

Shiro, meanwhile, speeds off. As she speeds off, however, she finds herself unable to turn away from the wall fast enough, with the sheer speed of her empowered ride.

Not that it matters, however, as the moment she touches the wall, she finds herself driving up the wall, as if nothing ever happened.

"O-okay. Are you sure it wasn't poison?"

Club Group (Saya, Riku, Yui, Misa)
Saya puts down her phone.
"Okay, everyone, if we're done here, we need to head to the third floor hallway. "
"Is there something wrong?"
"Uh...yeah. Something's come up. You mind?"

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1055 on: October 18, 2022, 10:37:59 pm »

"No, I don't think it's poison, and besides, you said you didn't feel any symptoms, so you don't need to worry," Mori replied, "But if you're really worried, I can heal up anything that might be in your system if you want me to."
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1056 on: October 18, 2022, 10:47:07 pm »

"Hold on tight, Kasuga! We're going for one hell of a ride!"

And with that she revved the engine and roared off, in quick pursuit of Shiro.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #1057 on: October 19, 2022, 05:19:28 am »

A startled shout came from a disoriented Shiro, but it quickly turned into a laugh. She couldn't help but marvel at this for a brief moment before the seriousness of the situation moved back in. She took a brief moment to scan the area from her new vantage point, making sure she was still headed the right direction, then gunned the throttle.
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1058 on: October 25, 2022, 07:34:36 pm »

Mildred, Akihiko and Shiro emerge atop the rooftops of Mishima, Jack the Ripper about three buildings ahead of them.

"Damn, so you CAN keep up."

He begins to sprint towards Hermelin, but not before throwing an arm back, sending a storm of razor sharp, jet-black knives towards the pursuers to keep them distracted while he runs for it.

"N-no, it's...it's fine. I'm just....a little rattled."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1059 on: October 25, 2022, 07:38:50 pm »

"Get that shit out of my house."

Mildred threw an arm forward, sending a whirling wind at the knives to disrupt their course.

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1060 on: November 07, 2022, 04:22:01 pm »

"I understand, this is a frightening situation. Honestly, you should be proud of yourself for being merely 'rattled'. If we were in each others' shoes, I'm certain I'd be much more afraid than you are." Mori did his best to make his voice and the air he gave off comforting, "But don't worry, until this whole situation is over, I swear I will look after you from the shadows. And if anyone tries to hurt you, then they will wish they'd never even thought of it."
« Last Edit: November 07, 2022, 04:36:08 pm by Smoke Mirrors »

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #1061 on: November 07, 2022, 08:37:42 pm »

Shiro and Mildred have similar thoughts, the former electing to simply blast light at the incoming projectiles to annihilate them and weathering whatever made it through.
GM of Trespassers V2.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1062 on: November 14, 2022, 06:26:37 pm »

The knives are very swiftly knocked aside by Shiro and Mildred's counterattacks. The Ripper is only mildly fazed.

"Hmph. So it seems-"

As if sensing something, he suddenly veers sharply to the left, making a leap across a seemingly quiet row of houses before a robotic pair of left hands punch the air where he was a moment ago.

"Comin' through! Watch out above!"

The hulking form of Aegaeon appears, with Abe no Seimei being held onto Jin's back with one of his extra arms. He lands on the roof in front of Shiro, Mildred and Akihiko.

"This is embarassing, Aegaeon. Surely you can let me walk under my own power."
"You said you were pretty injured! 'Sides, I'll just get you to Chiyo or someone else who can heal and you'll be fixed right up!"

Jack casts a look back at the arriving Jin and Kazuya.
"Tch. The Ocean King, huh? This is getting dangerous."

He continues sprinting away, with Jin barely sparing any time running after him, managing to (barely) keep pace with the motorcycle-riding trio.

"Uh...huh...."

"...Sawatari."

The tone of Mishima's voice tells Mori that there's something up. And, he can sense....something. No, he knows exactly that sensation.

Something ripples in the corner of his gaze, just beyond his vision.

That masked Kaijin was somewhere nearby.

Club Group (Saya, Riku, Yui, Misa)
Suddenly, a loud crash can be heard from the room where Nanjou just disappeared to. At that, Rise stands up.

"Nanjou!
"We'll check that before we go. Guys, if you will....?"

Saya heads into the other room, not waiting for you to follow.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1063 on: November 15, 2022, 03:13:38 am »

"Oh hell no! You ain't getting away, you creepy mime-looking stalker!"

Mildred cranked the bike and accelerated, popping a wheelie as she jumped from one rooftop to the next, aiding her passage (and Shiro's) with a burst of wind.

"Kasuga! Throw some fireballs at that jackass, we're double-dashing here!"

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #1064 on: November 27, 2022, 08:13:51 pm »

"The more you run, the more pissed I'm going to be when I finally catch you, asshole!" Pyrrha raised one hand to pepper the fleeing Ripper with more blasts of light while Mildred played support.
GM of Trespassers V2.
Pages: 1 ... 69 70 [71] 72 73 ... 85