Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 48

Author Topic: Totem Mafia 3 - Vote Phase 3  (Read 33451 times)

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
Re: Totem Mafia 3 - Vote Phase 2
« Reply #570 on: December 02, 2021, 04:41:44 pm »

@Roden:
I accept the vote. I think out of everyone you have had the best reasoning for voting me.

@Knightwing:
UselessMcMiner
Could you please vote me or Tric instead of Useless at least? I would rather die today to the lynch or tonight to Useless and be able to use my other ability then sit here and watch possibly Tric/Jack lol their way to D3. I didn't want to talk about it for this reason, but if Useless is legit they can forcibly activate it. General consensus was already that Useless should vig me tonight so I didn't have a reason to explicitly state this. I also don't agree with lynching someone for being missing as it's not alignment-indicative, and a replacement should be requested instead.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile
« Reply #571 on: December 02, 2021, 05:00:09 pm »

I also don't agree with lynching someone for being missing as it's not alignment-indicative, and a replacement should be requested instead.
What, you can't be bothered to make that request? Fine.
@Mephansteras: Please check with UselessMcMiner about whether they need a replacement, and if so delay the turn accordingly.

Unvote

Toonyman, if you are legit, you could self vote.  Your flipping town would require me to re-evaluate things.

@Web: Who's vote are you currently using to vote?

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #572 on: December 02, 2021, 05:03:34 pm »

I'll be stealing ToonyMan's vote. Don't trust him. He can have it back when he earns it back, or he can kill me to get it back.

I'll probably shift to Useless or keep my vote on Toony depending on the spread.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #573 on: December 02, 2021, 05:13:51 pm »

@Jack:
I also don't agree with lynching someone for being missing as it's not alignment-indicative, and a replacement should be requested instead.
What, you can't be bothered to make that request? Fine.
@Mephansteras: Please check with UselessMcMiner about whether they need a replacement, and if so delay the turn accordingly.
Sorry, kind of not happy right now.

Toonyman, if you are legit, you could self vote.  Your flipping town would require me to re-evaluate things.
I have a policy against self-voting, not that it even matters here since Web is 100% going to steal my vote. My death ability is another vote manipulation kind and it would definitely screw with mafia if I pick right. Which is currently going to be between you and Tric so.

PPE:
I'll be stealing ToonyMan's vote. Don't trust him. He can have it back when he earns it back, or he can kill me to get it back.
Thanks, appreciate it. Our synergy has reached an all-time low after the last three games.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #574 on: December 02, 2021, 05:17:53 pm »

@Toonyman: So, let me get this straight, if I don't vote Tric, you'll destroy my double vote or something like that?
Also, is Web town?

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #575 on: December 02, 2021, 05:25:23 pm »

@Jack:
@Toonyman: So, let me get this straight, if I don't vote Tric, you'll destroy my double vote or something like that?
Also, is Web town?
Yes, might as well give you the info since I don't think you can stop it. I can target a player and make them a nonvoter if I die the next phase, this change is permanent. I don't know how this interacts with other abilities.

Also, is Web town?
Web is probably town, unless you're trying to rub how wrong I am at my nose. I've stated a lot of reasons why it's likely since the start of this day.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #576 on: December 02, 2021, 05:27:57 pm »

Also, Jack, I'm not asking you to do anything. I was asking Knightwing since you aren't going to listen to me since I think it's you and Tric.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #577 on: December 02, 2021, 05:28:44 pm »

Guess I'll die then.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #578 on: December 02, 2021, 05:36:08 pm »

Also, Jack, I'm not asking you to do anything. I was asking Knightwing since you aren't going to listen to me since I think it's you and Tric.
Oh, I've been wondering if maybe I'm buying into the Web is town a bit too much.
I figure, between you and Web, one is town and the other mafia.  I mean, can you imagine a world in which town has three vote manipulation abilities and mafia only has one?  Or maybe two, I dunno.  Still, it seems more likely that among the three players with admitted vote manipulation, one is mafia.  Since I'm town, its you or Web.

But if you think its me, and I think it's you...it's probably Web.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #579 on: December 02, 2021, 05:37:50 pm »

@Web: Any rebuttal?

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #580 on: December 02, 2021, 05:41:26 pm »

Web can outright steal a vote. Toony has something to mess with votes if he dies. And you can double vote if you don't vote the previous day. Only one of these has no cost to it.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #581 on: December 02, 2021, 05:45:39 pm »

@Web: Any rebuttal?
Nah. It's weird as hell to be thought of as Town when I'm actually Town. Definitely feels like Sup10, but, sadly, I'm not scum this time.

Web can outright steal a vote. Toony has something to mess with votes if he dies. And you can double vote if you don't vote the previous day. Only one of these has no cost to it.
The cost is that I have literally one ability. Unless you really think doubling votes with limited targets is a good ability.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #582 on: December 02, 2021, 05:46:50 pm »

Unless you really think doubling votes with limited targets is a good ability.
Oh, and giving the fucking vote back, too.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #583 on: December 02, 2021, 05:47:00 pm »

But if you think its me, and I think it's you...it's probably Web.
That's not something I'm willing or want to believe. I don't have any good reasoning besides mechanical setup bias.

That's a fair point, but I don't think it's strong enough to justify a vote unless I believe you Tric. Which I don't.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #584 on: December 02, 2021, 05:48:28 pm »

Unless you really think doubling votes with limited targets is a good ability.
Oh, and giving the fucking vote back, too.
In Tric's defense, couldn't you double the vote of a partner that way?
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 48