Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 48

Author Topic: Totem Mafia 3 - Vote Phase 3  (Read 33599 times)

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
Re: Totem Mafia 3 - Vote Phase 2
« Reply #555 on: December 02, 2021, 12:24:53 pm »

@Mephansteras: Voting order on TricMagic is wrong.  Should be UselessMcMiner, Toonyman, TricMagic.

The system I use to track votes doesn't actually keep track of order. So you can't actually use the vote tally for that sort of thing.
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #556 on: December 02, 2021, 12:28:03 pm »

How about you all tell me who you'd want me to investigate?
Pick one of TricMagic or UselessMcMiner.
.... Web, you've pretty much been giving choices the entire game. And accepting nothing else. Why were you voting MaxSpin at the end of day one? Same question for Vector.
Technically, I'm not accepting nothing else, but if you don't have a good reason to go against it, then it's a plan.

At that point, those two were my secondary suspects. I asked Max to inspect you and Useless because my PoE included those three. It was mostly to see which one he'd choose and what the inspect returned.

I also was pretty sure it wasn't 4mask, so I absolutely was trying to swing the wagon away from 4mask. Max had swung the wagon onto 4mask, which felt incredibly scummy, plus his claim felt fake, and since I also thought Vector was Town, I absolutely joined the Max wagon.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #557 on: December 02, 2021, 12:32:03 pm »

@Tric:
What do you think is better here then, to pursue Vector or McMiner, or to pursue Roden? Do you think mafia were on the 4mask wagon?

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile
« Reply #558 on: December 02, 2021, 01:27:19 pm »

@Tric:
What do you think is better here then, to pursue Vector or McMiner, or to pursue Roden? Do you think mafia were on the 4mask wagon?
Clarification: Does Toonyman count as being on the 4mask wagon?

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #559 on: December 02, 2021, 01:40:14 pm »

Yes you can include me, like I said before.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #560 on: December 02, 2021, 01:47:16 pm »

I'd push Vector if we had more time. But right now McMiner. If he is town we'd learn his role. Which would prove someone manipulated him so the message wasn't sent. If he's mafia, we know he was just lying about sending the message, and vector is likely safe from suspicion.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #561 on: December 02, 2021, 01:50:21 pm »

@Toonyman: If Tric is town, who is your scum vote for today?

@Tric: Tisk, Tisk, that post just sounds like you want to survive, not hunt scum.  Try better.
Still, UselessMcMiner's post about the message might just be WIFOM.  Suspicious that UselessMcMiner hasn't posted after that.
UselessMcMiner post or die.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #562 on: December 02, 2021, 01:54:52 pm »

@Jack:
If Tric is town I would vote you or Useless.

Oh? I thought you were keeping your vote on me today? Or is Tric voting Useless the perfect opportunity to switch and save me for later?

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #563 on: December 02, 2021, 01:57:37 pm »

@Jack:
If Tric is town I would vote you or Useless.

Oh? I thought you were keeping your vote on me today? Or is Tric voting Useless the perfect opportunity to switch and save me for later?
It's a pressure vote to force Useless to talk.  I've been successfully using them for at least this game, maybe others.  Like before, the vote only stays as long as Useless remains silent, then I remove it. Post or die.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #564 on: December 02, 2021, 02:01:17 pm »

@Jack:
Fair enough. However, I don't like how you shade Tric while also voting Useless alongside him.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #565 on: December 02, 2021, 02:13:05 pm »

@Jack:
Fair enough. However, I don't like how you shade Tric while also voting Useless alongside him.
@Tric&Toonyman: My apologies for any perceptions of shading Tric.  That was NOT my intent.  I was trying to tell Tric to try better with his posts.
In the same way that I said "Good Job" for the earlier Tric post, it was meant to advise and not hinder.
I, for one, still believe we're dealing with town!Tric.  Do you?

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #566 on: December 02, 2021, 03:15:15 pm »

Unvote.

I am extremely busy right now with school and really don't have any extra time. I'm not up on the thread enough to properly vote someone else given that I'm not going to be here (teaching, class) for deadline.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #567 on: December 02, 2021, 03:42:18 pm »

Unvote.

I am extremely busy right now with school and really don't have any extra time. I'm not up on the thread enough to properly vote someone else given that I'm not going to be here (teaching, class) for deadline.
Thanks.  See you for Vote Phase 3, I guess.
It happens.

Roden

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #568 on: December 02, 2021, 04:07:07 pm »

You can go ahead and cross-examine me toony, but you'll find no inconstancies.
Who should I vote instead and why?
There are only two people it could be today. Vector, or McMiner. McMiner has completely withdrawn for the day, he isn't coming back. Vector isn't showing much, only claiming to have activated a self-protection. For McMiner to be town, Vector would have needed to mess with them. Or Toony(you) happen to be lying. The latter isn't likely given McMiner gave up on discussion.
Vector didn't claim self-protection, that was Jack. They claimed an action but also said they didn't target anyone.

I can vote McMiner but my gut says it's Toony. I still think both could be mafia, and that it's likely McMiner did the NK, but on the off chance he's town then Toony is still mafia since he's either pretending to not have gotten McMiner's message, or he blocked McMiner in some way.

@UselessMcMiner: I know you've been gone for awhile now, but if you do return could you paraphrase the message you sent to Toony for us?

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
  • The Most Handsome Bay12 Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #569 on: December 02, 2021, 04:17:20 pm »

UselessMcMiner
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 48