Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 48

Author Topic: Totem Mafia 3 - Vote Phase 3  (Read 33651 times)

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Totem Mafia 3 - Vote Phase 2
« Reply #525 on: December 01, 2021, 08:28:45 pm »

Fine. I'm still likely to die tonight. But if this does happen you are on my list web.

... Probably going to die tonight. Eh.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #526 on: December 01, 2021, 08:31:28 pm »

Wait... No that's not it, if Vector dies I'm still on the suspect list, there are two mafia, and I could have been the one to kill them. Webadict, stop doing that. It's late in the day, too late for your mindgames.

K, rereading more than the first line, I'm going to bed. And yes, it is WIFOMafiadict.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #527 on: December 01, 2021, 08:44:08 pm »

Wait... No that's not it, if Vector dies I'm still on the suspect list, there are two mafia, and I could have been the one to kill them. Webadict, stop doing that. It's late in the day, too late for your mindgames.

K, rereading more than the first line, I'm going to bed. And yes, it is WIFOMafiadict.
Then you're back to where you are Today, aren't you? And you know the real bonus in that case?

I'll be alive.

Which means if you convinced me enough to stay alive, then you can do it a second time, can't you?

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
  • The Most Handsome Bay12 Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #528 on: December 01, 2021, 09:01:38 pm »

There’s some real passive aggressiveness going on right now.

Watch some try not to laugh challenges. That always puts me in a good mood, well, and a hug.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile
« Reply #529 on: December 01, 2021, 09:17:23 pm »

Good job Tric, I had a post explaining how committing to inspecting Vector would actually make it more likely that you would live, but you committed to it.

@Toonyman: My analysis is that you are probably scum.  I have both a double vote and bulletproof.  That means town probably has a double voter in LYLO.  Ergo, mafia must also have at least the double vote, maybe even bulletproof on their doublevoter as well.  We've essentially counter-claimed.
It is possible that neither of us are mafia, and some vote manipulator is still out there, but that would mean town has 3 vote manipulators to mafia's one.

No, instead Toonyman is my evil twin in this round.  Or visa versa, from some town perspectives.  Hence why I'm voting Toonyman.  I can't vote anyone else, because if Toonyman isn't lynched, then I need to unvote to counter.  I'm burning my double vote tomorrow on Toonyman today, so if you doubt me, I'll have the same votes as anyone else if you vote Toonyman today.

It comes down to Web or Toonyman.  One has to be scum.  Web's vote steal, could be seen as a double vote (it takes one vote and gives it to him, thus two).
Web has deducted that he will be dead tomorrow, has a declared secondary of doubling votes, and has been pushing cases at the aggravation of newer players.
Toonyman has said...very little about all of this.  Why exactly did I have to do all the analysis?  Not even an explanation of Web essentially being a double voter.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #530 on: December 01, 2021, 09:20:56 pm »

There’s some real passive aggressiveness going on right now.

Watch some try not to laugh challenges. That always puts me in a good mood, well, and a hug.

Oh, its all passive aggressive in these games.  It's just about looking for it.
Web is always entertaining, Tric also somewhat unintentionally.

But Forum Mafia is Serious Business for Serious Folks (NOT GUYS).

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #531 on: December 01, 2021, 09:23:08 pm »

@Knightwing: You understand the Roden thing, or do you still have questions?  You need to vote someone else if you don't think Roden is scum.
Maybe you could vote someone else?

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
  • The Most Handsome Bay12 Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #532 on: December 01, 2021, 09:28:38 pm »

@Knightwing: You understand the Roden thing, or do you still have questions?  You need to vote someone else if you don't think Roden is scum.

Sure, I have to go to bed but I’ll vote tomorrow.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #533 on: December 01, 2021, 09:51:35 pm »

Sure, I have to go to bed but I’ll vote tomorrow.

Ok, thanks.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #534 on: December 01, 2021, 10:12:17 pm »

I'm not having a very good day today...

Knightwing's correction makes me feel better about Roden. I think I can believe Web and Roden here. Web said he's been clearly townies and I really feel like he has. I don't have any strong case against Roden. I also think Knightwing and Vector are town.

@Roden:
I believe you. Knightwing's mistake made me think you got caught out flatfooted, but that doesn't seem to be the case after reevaluating. Web is correct that your motives and actions are reasonable. Another thing mafia!Web wouldn't have to do.

I didn't "prove" Useless's claim is wrong. It's possible that mafia really did fuck with them last night. I find them odd and I'm not sure I can believe them, but their motives and actions have been consistent.  Their role is extremely townie if they can prove it which is why I backed off after voting them at the start of the day.

I'm not ignoring them. I've sent them replies - like this one here - but they haven't really responded or posted anymore this day.

You can refrain from sharing your other ability then. I will as well.

@Jack:
I can't counter a mechanical analysis argument. If you and Web think I'm mafia because we're both double voters then there's nothing I can say to that except that I'm not lying. Like I said before that's a fair suspicion. I think you've been playing as town!Jack this game, but I'm not as confident anymore. I don't want to pull the mechanical meta card because there's no counter play. We could just cross vote each other and see if we're right, but I want to value my personal reads over meta.

For example, you could be lying about being a double voter. There's nothing that supports it currently. Same goes for me. You claimed your double vote right after I did, which could be a way to push for my lynch as a reasonable option. And if you succeed and I flip town there's enough vagueness to the setup to get away with it as a defense.

In addition, you were happy to join the 4mask wagon with Roden and Tric. I was a part of this wagon as well and I accept my fault in that. You've attacked Roden and me today after meeting resistance from Web on D1. You've also won Web over. I can only blame myself for this by wishing not to engage heavily with him. I've observed him this game as opposed to bashing my head against him, and I think the payoff has backfired. As now I feel good about him, but he thinks I'm too townie to be town.

@Tric:
Webadict is probably town. You were on the 4mask wagon. Max was likely going to inspect you or Useless last night. You claim to have targeted Max. Role cop has historically been a mafia claim and role (like when I was mafia in MVM3R3). You've gone after me, Roden, and Useless today as well.

I suspect it's Tric/Jack or Tric/Useless.

@Useless:
Where are you? Who are you going to target tonight?

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #535 on: December 02, 2021, 12:12:15 am »

ToonyMan.

Here's your chance, Tric. Who deserves life, and who deserves death? Useless or Toony or you? Defend your choice.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #536 on: December 02, 2021, 07:17:16 am »

Bring it on Tric. Unless we should vote someone else instead? Such as Useless or Jack.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #537 on: December 02, 2021, 09:44:46 am »

Note: There are two votes on Tric & two votes on Toonyman.

Tric is voting UselessMcMiner
Knightwing is voting Roden, but has promised to re-evaluate.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #538 on: December 02, 2021, 09:59:31 am »

Note: There are two votes on Tric & two votes on Toonyman.

Tric is voting UselessMcMiner
Knightwing is voting Roden, but has promised to re-evaluate.
If Tric can defend a vote on anyone, then we get to think.

If Vector could help out here and actually post, it'd be good, but they're busy. :(

If Knightwing could swap votes to someone reasonable, that'd be good.

If Useless doesn't post at all, I'm bandwagoning them.

Timer ends in 6 hours.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #539 on: December 02, 2021, 10:14:36 am »

TricMagic
I'm kinda annoyed you forgot my other power which disables my killer. Is that a mafia power? Maybe. But it's only for the next two phases.
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 48