Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 48

Author Topic: Totem Mafia 3 - Vote Phase 3  (Read 33634 times)

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
  • The Most Handsome Bay12 Member
    • View Profile
Re: Totem Mafia 3 - Vote Phase 2
« Reply #450 on: November 30, 2021, 06:23:51 pm »

That's not true Knightwing, think for a minute. Roden can still be telling the truth here.

I know they can. It just seems incredibly unlikely and the fact that I知 the only one that thinks so is kinda annoying.

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #451 on: November 30, 2021, 06:24:52 pm »

Personally, I think they are lying out of their ass.

Roden

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #452 on: November 30, 2021, 06:35:48 pm »

Are y誕ll fr right now? I know I知 a noob and all but seriously?

There must be something going on behind the scenes because right now, not voting for Roden, who is suspect and had his claim disproven by a locktown is intensely stupid to me.

In the words of my old friend, 展hat did you say? I知 getting rashes. oooohhhhhhh. I知 allergic to bullshit.
Disproven how?

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #453 on: November 30, 2021, 06:52:07 pm »

@Roden, would you mind asking Meph about what would count towards the action count? Like, let's say someone was Roleblocked? Does that count? Does someone targeting an illegal (Action-Immune) target count?

@Meph: If Maximum Spin was roleblocked or his action failed on a target, would his passive immunity protect him from kills?

But would the GM let him know he had been advance-roleblocked. But the fact remains that Roden saw 4 people, and we have 5 action claims. Knightwing didn't have to do anything, he could just let the status quo go and end up winning. So the case where Knightwing is lying means McMiner is likely mafia. But at that point there would be no point to outing yourself like that.

The other option is Vector, but I doubt he would claim if he was invisible. So your claim has ended up shattered.
No, the other option is still you. If you want to intereogate Vector, then interrogate them. It isn't them, but I want to see how you plan to push for them anyway.

You've been saying that all freaking game webadict. At this point I'm sure it's you. TownAdict doesn't do this sort of it's them or nothing approach. You're a lot zanier as town. The reason you're adamant about Roden is because he's your partner.

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #454 on: November 30, 2021, 07:22:55 pm »

There must be something going on behind the scenes because right now, not voting for Roden, who is suspect and had his claim disproven by a locktown is intensely stupid to me.

In the words of my old friend, 展hat did you say? I知 getting rashes. oooohhhhhhh. I知 allergic to bullshit.
Disproven how?

ARGH, why are you asking such bullshit stupid questions. You said you could tell who had done actions. You were wrong. You lied.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #455 on: November 30, 2021, 07:31:20 pm »

You've been saying that all freaking game webadict. At this point I'm sure it's you. TownAdict doesn't do this sort of it's them or nothing approach. You're a lot zanier as town. The reason you're adamant about Roden is because he's your partner.
EuchreJack did this attack on Day 1 and did it much better. You should consider just copy-pasting it, it's why I think EuchreJack is Town and not ToonyMan in the mechanical department.

ARGH, why are you asking such bullshit stupid questions. You said you could tell who had done actions. You were wrong. You lied.
Would you like to paste where Roden said that?

Because looking back, it looks like:
Also, make Roden claim. Nobody claim before those two, please.
No, I'm claiming last.

Jack, McMiner, Knightwing, Vector. What did you do last night? Or at least confirm if you did something last night.
Every post sounds exactly like Roden can tell how many actions were taken at Night.

Roden

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #456 on: November 30, 2021, 07:32:41 pm »

So, we've got another complication here. Got an answer from the mod.

As long as a player attempts to perform their action, it still counts towards my ability, even if it fails. I'm not sure what to make of this now.

We have five players who performed actions. One of them is dead, meaning one of four still alive had to have performed the NK and/or is a "powerful" Ninja. Whoever the Ninja is, they spoke up when they shouldn't have. Rereading through McMiner's posts, I still don't understand why he would be Roleblocked, but I think he is just town here.

@Knightwing: I need to confirm this before I continue any further. Are you in any way undetectable? I think you're town, but if you are undetectable in some way shape or form then it changes things.

Roden

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #457 on: November 30, 2021, 07:34:37 pm »

Disproven how?

No, I didn't. You're free to quote me where I said I could tell who had performed actions though.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #458 on: November 30, 2021, 07:46:07 pm »

The other option is Vector, but I doubt he would claim if he was invisible. So your claim has ended up shattered.

I'm having horrible menstrual cramps right now, I'll get back to you guys later~ uwu

Seriously dude you're going to turn into a policy lynch or someone I refuse to play with if you keep calling me "he" after you're corrected over and over again.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #459 on: November 30, 2021, 08:05:52 pm »

So, we've got another complication here. Got an answer from the mod.

As long as a player attempts to perform their action, it still counts towards my ability, even if it fails. I'm not sure what to make of this now.

We have five players who performed actions. One of them is dead, meaning one of four still alive had to have performed the NK and/or is a "powerful" Ninja. Whoever the Ninja is, they spoke up when they shouldn't have. Rereading through McMiner's posts, I still don't understand why he would be Roleblocked, but I think he is just town here.

@Knightwing: I need to confirm this before I continue any further. Are you in any way undetectable? I think you're town, but if you are undetectable in some way shape or form then it changes things.
... Okay... So... Then... There's now potentially two liars in the actioners?

Well, that certainly makes me feel better about going after TricMagic. Maybe I was wrong, and it is McMiner and TricMagic?

Hm, but it does still seem odd... Something's wrong.

UselessMcMiner, would you mind giving a role claim?
Vector, would you also mind giving a role claim? It's not you, but I'm not exactly in a position to prove it, plus I'm gonna be dealing with Tric doing the Tric thing.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #460 on: November 30, 2021, 08:10:53 pm »

I have a role which actions corpses and is not resurrection. I don't care to say more.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #461 on: November 30, 2021, 08:12:21 pm »

And there ya go. It's not Vector.

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
« Reply #462 on: November 30, 2021, 09:02:53 pm »

The Counting Stones
EuchreJack: 1: Vector
Roden: 1: Knightwing64
TricMagic: 2: UselessMcMiner, webadict
webadict: 1: TricMagic

Day ends ~5pm Pacific Thursday.

@Meph: If Maximum Spin was roleblocked or his action failed on a target, would his passive immunity protect him from kills?

No. Defensive Posture is technically an activated ability.
Minor Power: Defensive posture - If you choose not to take your action you are immune to attacks in the Spirit Realm that night.
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #463 on: December 01, 2021, 12:14:53 am »

LOL. *takes notes on the New Best Conversation-Killer*

So who's scum? It ain't me and I don't like this spread.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #464 on: December 01, 2021, 02:12:27 am »

I'm barely functioning right now but I might as well chip in before crashing.

Thoughts:

1. Tric or Useless killed Max last night
2. Their partner is a multitasking ninja (and roleblocker depending)
3. My heart wants to vote Roden
4. My brain wants to vote Useless or Tric
5. Rereading the thread didn't help me, am I this bad right now? I feel like I've been throwing this whole game. Why can't I catch scum anymore? Why were all my D1 reads wrong? The Max kill is extremely insulting.
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 48