Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 48

Author Topic: Totem Mafia 3 - Vote Phase 3  (Read 33469 times)

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
Re: Totem Mafia 3 - Vote Phase 2
« Reply #435 on: November 30, 2021, 04:52:30 pm »

Curiouser and curiouser. Well, might as well rethink this one.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #436 on: November 30, 2021, 05:15:47 pm »

Better than going off faulty information. That means Roden|Knightwing. Both can't be town here, so one is mafia. And Roden's looking a lot worse.

That said, next part of the day is figuring out who the partner is here. Though just as important is huh Roden goofed that hard.

Roden

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #437 on: November 30, 2021, 05:16:51 pm »

4 Player Actions Seen

TricMagic- Action
Maximum Spin- Action
Webadict- No Action
Knightwing64- Action
EuchreJack- No Action
UselessMcMiner- Action
Toonyman- No Action
Vector- Action
Night Kill- Action
I don't think scum admits to doing an action if they don't have to or lies about doing one if they did nothing at all, so I'm going to assume No Action players are town. Toony is tonally scum but I think I have to set him aside for now.

One of the players who performed an Action had to have done the NK. This is 100% confirmed. Additionally, one of these claimed Actions likely comes from a "powerful" Ninja, which is why I'm not aware of it. And finally, scum are confirmed to have Multitasking. There cannot be six total actions otherwise. So maybe I wasn't far off when I said scum would have to have a Ninja Multitasking Roleblocker.

Now let's look at what everyone did.

Tric- Rolecop'd Max. I don't think he can be the Ninja because he didn't have to admit to targeting Max if he was. NAI.

Max- Alignment Cop, or at least I assume so. Strongman can't break through Commute, and I hope to god he didn't just choose to do nothing. Flipped town.

Knightwing- Activated immortality which I assume is Bulletproof. This is a town ability but it can't be confirmed, plus then we'd have two players who can't be killed. However, he's admitting to doing an action when he didn't have to, which makes me lean town despite the constant shade.

McMiner- Claimed TOS Jailer. If it's a fake claim then it's incredibly outlandish. I think he can only be scum with Toony, but he still needs to start posting more. Mechanically, is likely town.

Vector- Unknown Night Action. Just need to hear from them at this point so we can clear up what's going on. NAI.

...So I'm actually at the same point Web has been at for awhile now. Scum is within Tric/McMiner/Vector.

Unvote for now.

Roden

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #438 on: November 30, 2021, 05:20:41 pm »

Knightwing, to confirm, you performed an action on N1?

Yeppers.
Can you quote the post where you claimed this? Because I did ask for people to correct my list of night actions if it was wrong.

Roden you're fucking busted lol
...You realize this means we have two people fake claiming actions then, right?

Every single person who did No Action last night is now 100% clear.

You just quoted the post where I claimed it.
This is the only time you claimed it then, I'd asked earlier if you performed a night action and you never claimed to. That's not on me.

Hmmm, to me this looks like Roden wasn't able to understand Knightwing correctly and misjudged their fake-claim.

In other words, a big goof. Knightwing really is MVP.
Better than going off faulty information. That means Roden|Knightwing. Both can't be town here, so one is mafia. And Roden's looking a lot worse.

That said, next part of the day is figuring out who the partner is here. Though just as important is huh Roden goofed that hard.

Wtf are you guys talking about? There is no good, it means we have two liars within the claimed actions.

Roden

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #439 on: November 30, 2021, 05:23:11 pm »

Knightwing, to confirm, you performed an action on N1?

Yeppers.
Can you quote the post where you claimed this? Because I did ask for people to correct my list of night actions if it was wrong.

Roden you're fucking busted lol
...You realize this means we have two people fake claiming actions then, right?

Every single person who did No Action last night is now 100% clear.

You just quoted the post where I claimed it.
This is the only time you claimed it then, I'd asked earlier if you performed a night action and you never claimed to. That's not on me.

Hmmm, to me this looks like Roden wasn't able to understand Knightwing correctly and misjudged their fake-claim.

In other words, a big goof. Knightwing really is MVP.

Wtf are you guys talking about? There is no "goof", it means we have two liars within the claimed actions.
Edit because of auto correct.

Roden

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #440 on: November 30, 2021, 05:25:16 pm »

Is this seriously gonna be MVM3 Round 3 again where I provide the game winning information and get voted out for it

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #441 on: November 30, 2021, 05:31:05 pm »

Is this seriously gonna be MVM3 Round 3 again where I provide the game winning information and get voted out for it
No, because I believe you. It just requires finding out the missing pieces. I won't let you be voted out.

There's an explanation that still exists: McMiner was roleblocked during Day 1. This still accounts for all actions and explains why ToonyMan never received the message.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #442 on: November 30, 2021, 05:35:26 pm »

But would the GM let him know he had been advance-roleblocked. But the fact remains that Roden saw 4 people, and we have 5 action claims. Knightwing didn't have to do anything, he could just let the status quo go and end up winning. So the case where Knightwing is lying means McMiner is likely mafia. But at that point there would be no point to outing yourself like that.

The other option is Vector, but I doubt he would claim if he was invisible. So your claim has ended up shattered.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #443 on: November 30, 2021, 05:37:20 pm »

Fine. I will also unvote. I don't want to lose this.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #444 on: November 30, 2021, 05:41:06 pm »

...So I'm actually at the same point Web has been at for awhile now. Scum is within Tric/McMiner/Vector.
If I believe you this is correct I think. But I'm having trouble swaying my bias. Webadict is so adamant you're legit though.

I will reread the thread.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #445 on: November 30, 2021, 05:42:09 pm »

@Roden, would you mind asking Meph about what would count towards the action count? Like, let's say someone was Roleblocked? Does that count? Does someone targeting an illegal (Action-Immune) target count?

@Meph: If Maximum Spin was roleblocked or his action failed on a target, would his passive immunity protect him from kills?

But would the GM let him know he had been advance-roleblocked. But the fact remains that Roden saw 4 people, and we have 5 action claims. Knightwing didn't have to do anything, he could just let the status quo go and end up winning. So the case where Knightwing is lying means McMiner is likely mafia. But at that point there would be no point to outing yourself like that.

The other option is Vector, but I doubt he would claim if he was invisible. So your claim has ended up shattered.
No, the other option is still you. If you want to intereogate Vector, then interrogate them. It isn't them, but I want to see how you plan to push for them anyway.

Roden

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #446 on: November 30, 2021, 05:55:08 pm »

Just to clarify because I think this is the most important part: I did not see four actions. I saw four players act. This is why I feel certain that scum have Multitasking and very likely a Ninja as well.

No, because I believe you. It just requires finding out the missing pieces. I won't let you be voted out.

There's an explanation that still exists: McMiner was roleblocked during Day 1. This still accounts for all actions and explains why ToonyMan never received the message.
The more I think about it, the more I think this actually has to be the truth.

We need to hear more from Vector and they need to tell us what they did last night.

Roden

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #447 on: November 30, 2021, 06:03:44 pm »

I sent the questions, just have to wait for now.

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
  • The Most Handsome Bay12 Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #448 on: November 30, 2021, 06:12:23 pm »

Are y’all fr right now? I know I’m a noob and all but seriously?

There must be something going on behind the scenes because right now, not voting for Roden, who is suspect and had his claim disproven by a locktown is intensely stupid to me.

In the words of my old friend, “What did you say? I’m getting rashes. oooohhhhhhh. I’m allergic to bullshit.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #449 on: November 30, 2021, 06:20:49 pm »

That's not true Knightwing, think for a minute. Roden can still be telling the truth here.
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 48