Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 34

Author Topic: Risky Space Lords (Done)  (Read 23573 times)

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Risky Space Lords (newcomers always welcome)
« Reply #45 on: November 04, 2021, 08:12:13 am »

Joining up and looking to buy food. Any sellers?

20 Million for 2 Food, given market price is 100 Million for 1 it's a fair bargain. (Also doubles how much I'd get from selling food.)
« Last Edit: November 04, 2021, 08:15:07 am by TricMagic »

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 04, 2021, 12:33:24 pm »

I'm willing to sell one or potentially two units of food for 6 megaFlorins each or best offer, I guess.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 04, 2021, 12:40:23 pm »

I'm willing to sell one or potentially two units of food for 6 megaFlorins each or best offer, I guess.

Any chance I can just reroll via bankruptcy? Did not expect to end up having to pay taxes turn 2.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: November 04, 2021, 01:07:06 pm »

I'm not trying to be cruel, but I gotta keep my advantage up, especially if Kashyyk wants to break our partnership so soon.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: November 04, 2021, 04:34:33 pm »

Thinking of joining, not sure what planets everyone else has, but food seems to be abundant enough.  Looking towards either a fleet-ore or fleet-machine, depending on how eager other people are to trade ore for other things.  Maybe enter a colonization agreement (two players alternate planet ownership via colonization).

Happy to loan you tax money Tric in exchange for a food contract.

@Tric: Want to split a manufacturing planet? I could start as a fleet-ore power, and my fleets and your armies could satisfy the Imperial Mission. Let me know if you are interested.

Would I be correct in assuming the previous Risky Venture discord might be an appropriate place for discussions?

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: November 04, 2021, 05:09:21 pm »

Thinking of joining, not sure what planets everyone else has, but food seems to be abundant enough.  Looking towards either a fleet-ore or fleet-machine, depending on how eager other people are to trade ore for other things.  Maybe enter a colonization agreement (two players alternate planet ownership via colonization).

Happy to loan you tax money Tric in exchange for a food contract.

@Tric: Want to split a manufacturing planet? I could start as a fleet-ore power, and my fleets and your armies could satisfy the Imperial Mission. Let me know if you are interested.

Would I be correct in assuming the previous Risky Venture discord might be an appropriate place for discussions?

I would be interested in supplying food to you, yes. joint partnership over any planets/profits?

Should note that I need to spend 1 food to get the armies, but ore can be stockpiled and turned into a fleet next turn.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2021, 05:11:18 pm by TricMagic »

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: November 04, 2021, 06:46:05 pm »

I'll need a third player to provide sufficient food, since each food world only provides enough food for themselves plus 2.  I can put my shipyard on subsidence farming, however.

@Tric: It looks like as long as your recruitment planet is fed, they produce and supply armies without further inputs.

@Everyone else: Want Ore? Need Food!

Spoiler: Sandbank Incorporated (click to show/hide)

Quote from: Sandbank Subsidence Agreement
Sandbank Incorporated shall provide 20 M₣ to Principality of House Hakkyr in exchange for providing one food per turn for 5 turns.
x Jack of Sandbank Incorporated
x                                           

Quote from: Sandbank - House Hakkyr Joint Rulership Agreement
Sandbank Incorporated and Principality of House Hakkyr shall endeavor to fulfill the Restoring Order (Imperial Levy) mission by Sandbank Incorporated providing the required fleet while Principality of House Hakkyr provides the required armies, with the two realms alternating control of the planet.
x                                           

I don't actually need to feed my spaceport this turn, so I'll let them play with hydroponics until next turn.  But then I'll be looking to exchange ore for food, or maybe I can offer a ship for a certain number of turns of food?

ACTACTACT: Pay 20 M₣ in taxes. Supply any food received to my mining world.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: November 04, 2021, 06:51:47 pm »

For next turn, I would be willing to accept those turns, or could exchange ore for food on a 1-to-1 basis.  Let me know your preference.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: November 04, 2021, 07:12:14 pm »

Quote from: Sandbank Subsidence Agreement
Sandbank Incorporated shall provide 20 M₣ to Principality of House Hakkyr in exchange for providing one food per turn for 5 turns.
x TricMagic, Space Lord of Zarnia                               

Quote from: Sandbank - House Hakkyr Joint Rulership Agreement
Sandbank Incorporated and Principality of House Hakkyr shall endeavor to fulfill the Restoring Order (Imperial Levy) mission by Sandbank Incorporated providing the required fleet while Principality of House Hakkyr provides the required armies, with the two realms alternating control of the planet.
x TricMagic, Space Lord of Zarnia                                         

ACTACTACT: Above Contracts in effect. Pay my Taxes.

Farming Planet Zesta. +3 Food per turn.
Recruitment Planet(And capital) Zarnia. 1/3 Armies.

Food: 2 Per turn.(Current-0)
Ore Stockpile: -
Machinery Production: -
Shipyard Costs: -
Armies: 1/3.
Fleets: 0/0

Imperial Florins (M₣): 0(Taxes Paid)
Prestige: 6

I'd be fine at a 1 to 1 basis. Let me know if you want my armies, and we'll work out a deal.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2021, 07:14:41 pm by TricMagic »

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: November 04, 2021, 07:25:28 pm »

... that Subsidence (I think you meant subsidiary?) Agreement is way worse than what I offered, you know. It puts you on the hook for 25M₣ worth of goods over time, and you'll be bankrupt if something happens in the interim. Oh well, guess it's a fait accompli.

Kashyyk, I can't really seem to keep up with the thread right now, so I'm just going to say this:
Quote from: The Best Divestment Contract
Maximum Spin gives Kashyyk custodianship of all held assets (planets, Florins, and fleet). Recovery of assets or equivalent value may be contracted if Maximum Spin should return at a later time.
-Maximum Spin
-
Good luck!

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: November 04, 2021, 07:31:20 pm »

... that Subsidence (I think you meant subsidiary?) Agreement is way worse than what I offered, you know. It puts you on the hook for 25M₣ worth of goods over time, and you'll be bankrupt if something happens in the interim. Oh well, guess it's a fait accompli.

Kashyyk, I can't really seem to keep up with the thread right now, so I'm just going to say this:
Quote from: The Best Divestment Contract
Maximum Spin gives Kashyyk custodianship of all held assets (planets, Florins, and fleet). Recovery of assets or equivalent value may be contracted if Maximum Spin should return at a later time.
-Maximum Spin
-
Good luck!

Blinks.. Is that how we play it?

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: November 04, 2021, 07:34:57 pm »

Is this still available?

Quote from: Food Purchase Form #1
Space Duchess Dora Vixen provides IronyOwl with 2 units of food.
IronyOwl provides Space Duchess Dora Vixen with 2 units of machines immediately after production.
This Contract is only binding for a single turn of production from both signatories.

Signatories:
-SDDV
-
Machinery is worth twice as much as food, so I would only accept such an agreement if nothing better were available.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: November 04, 2021, 07:41:50 pm »

Is this still available?
Oh, Irony, you're here too? I didn't see you. Uhhh sure. Would've probably offered you some stuff if I'd realized, I've liked teaming up with you in the past.

I don't know exactly why but my brain just shut right down trying to process this thread today so I kind of just decided "maybe nope", you know? It was making me really panicky before I posted that because I had no idea what was happening

Anyway! Yeah, I said "held assets" so you can trade for 'em first, and then they won't be held anymore, haha.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: November 04, 2021, 10:22:24 pm »

Oh good.

Quote from: Food For Monies Arrangement
IronyOwl of the Principality of House Hakkyr (no affiliation with an arms treaty of similar name) grants 12 mF to Maximum Spin in exchange for 2 Food
-IronyOwl of Principality of House Hakkyr
-
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: November 04, 2021, 10:34:39 pm »

Quote from: Food For Monies Arrangement
IronyOwl of the Principality of House Hakkyr (no affiliation with an arms treaty of similar name) grants 12 mF to Maximum Spin in exchange for 2 Food
-IronyOwl of Principality of House Hakkyr
-Maximum Spin, Duke of, uh, something
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 34