Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 34

Author Topic: Risky Space Lords (Done)  (Read 23628 times)

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
Re: Risky Space Lords (newcomers always welcome)
« Reply #300 on: December 14, 2021, 01:43:09 am »

Turn in ~12 hours, unless anyone needs an extension.
I tried to play chess but two of my opponents were playing competitive checkers as a third person walked in with Game of Thrones in hand confused cause they thought this was the book club.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: December 14, 2021, 02:24:08 am »

Quote from: Kashyyk-Jack Rainbow Agreement
EuchreJack agrees to complete Rainbow of World Imperial Levy jointly with Kashyyk under the following conditions: EuchreJack will provide the required star charts to Farming, Manufacturing, Shipbuilding, and Recruitment worlds.  Kashyyk will provide the required star chart to the mining world.  Prestige will be split 12 Prestige to EuchreJack and 8 Prestige to Kashyyk, so as to give Kashyyk credit for possessing a shipbuilding world star chart without actually having to give it up.  EuchreJack shall reimburse Kashyyk the lost revenue from the ore world with 4 machines.
x    EuchreJack
x    Lord Kashyyk                   

Worth a shot, signed and sent.

ActActAct: Complete the Rainbow of Worlds levy as per above contract

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: December 14, 2021, 10:18:01 am »

On second thought, nah. Bidding war it is.

ACTACTACT: Seeing as to how this is not a contract but a league request, offer 1 army at a bid of 9MF.

Vivalas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: December 14, 2021, 04:26:17 pm »

On second thought, nah. Bidding war it is.

ACTACTACT: Seeing as to how this is not a contract but a league request, offer 1 army at a bid of 9MF.

Seeing as to how you already have your armies maxed out, that's quite an unimpressive move.

ACTACTACT: Offer 1 army to the league request at 5MF.

Feel free to bid lower.
"On two occasions I have been asked,—"Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out?" I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."
- Charles Babbage

The Imperial Question | Stranded Among Stars

Vivalas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: December 14, 2021, 04:43:21 pm »

@Kashyyk

Given your bountiful access to resources and my control of the other 2/3 of the manufacturing side, I think it would be beneficial to develop a closer relationship between our firms. I offer the following contract:

Quote from: Mercenary Partnership Contract
As an overture of friendship and to promote friendly competition with other arms dealers in the galaxy, this contract enumerates a cooperative contract between Murelius' Model Modern Mercenary Company and the Lordship of Kashyyk. While this contract is active, either party may use the fleets and/or armies of the other party to complete an Imperial Levy mission. Upon completion of the levy using shared assets (meaning both parties both contribute at least 1 fleet or 1 army), the resulting prestige is split evenly between the two parties, with the extra prestige in an odd reward going to the party that takes the initiative to complete the mission. This contract can be revoked unilaterally at any time.

x Major General (Ret.) Aarcus Murelius
x

To everyone else, MMMMC's services are now offered to the galaxy at a competitive rate:

Quote from: Mercenary Enlistment Contract
Need a hand fighting rebel scum? Want to save your pristine ships for exploration and competitive space-lane racing? Murelius' Model Modern Mercenary Company (hereby MMMMC) has the deal for you! While this contract is active, it repeats and may be signed and activated for a one-time transfer once per turn. Upon signing of the contract, if MMMMC has the requested service in stock and available to use, either 1 army or 1 fleet may be used by the co-signing party to complete an Imperial Levy, for complete receipt of the rewards. Signing of this contract costs 30MF and is refunded automatically if the requested service is not available at the time of the signing of the contract. Parties that own a recruitment planet are not eligible to sign this contract. This contract may be retracted or modified at any time by MMMMC, prior to it being signed by an interested party.

x
« Last Edit: December 14, 2021, 04:49:06 pm by Vivalas »
"On two occasions I have been asked,—"Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out?" I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."
- Charles Babbage

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: December 14, 2021, 06:12:25 pm »

Main issue is that I have nothing else to spend it on. I'm willing to make it a 10/10 split if you are the one spending the army for it. But we don't have a way to split that cost.

Vivalas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: December 14, 2021, 06:26:27 pm »

I'll settle on a 14 (me) / 6 (you) split of 20MF if I spend the army. Not spending an army and getting reimbursed hardly seems fair, otherwise I would split a more easily-splittable league contract with you.

Of course my earlier offer helped you redeem a sufficient value for spending an army at no cost for me, but it reimbursed you for an army you would be "burning" anyways, given your full-up issue. My main trifle is with you seemingly concerned about not spending an army when you're just burning food at this point to sustain the same number,
- Charles Babbage

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: December 14, 2021, 09:34:38 pm »

I'll settle on a 14 (me) / 6 (you) split of 20MF if I spend the army. Not spending an army and getting reimbursed hardly seems fair, otherwise I would split a more easily-splittable league contract with you.

Of course my earlier offer helped you redeem a sufficient value for spending an army at no cost for me, but it reimbursed you for an army you would be "burning" anyways, given your full-up issue. My main trifle is with you seemingly concerned about not spending an army when you're just burning food at this point to sustain the same number,
K.

Quote from: Mercenary Arms Agreement
Vivalas provides 1 army to complete the League Contract, receiving 14MF while 'Donating' 6MF of the reward to the Space Lord of Zarnia, TricMagic.
x
x Space Lord of Zarnia, TricMagic

Vivalas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: December 15, 2021, 01:25:21 am »

Vivalas provides 1 army to complete the League Contract, receiving 14MF while 'Donating' 6MF of the reward to the Space Lord of Zarnia, TricMagic.

ACTACTACT: Bid for 20 MF on the League Request, acknowledging that (if possible), all other bids are voided by the contract above.
- Charles Babbage

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: December 15, 2021, 09:08:47 am »

ACTACTACT: Bid for 20 MF on the League Request, acknowledging that (if possible), all other bids are voided by the contract above.
Withdraws bid.

SystemsTestCanary

• Bay Watcher
  • watching.
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: December 15, 2021, 09:44:34 pm »

New players can join at any time, right?

If so, I will join with:

Farming Planet Gareth;
Mining Planet Lyonesse.

ACTACTACT: sell 1 food to the League for 5 million Florins. sell 3 ore to the League for total of 30MF. Unless someone wants to offer a better rate.

also is anyone interested in selling me fleets.

Food production: 3 produced - 2 consumed - 1 sold. (supports both current planets.)
Ore: 3 produced - 3 sold = 0
Machines: 0
Armies: 0
Fleets:0
Prestige: 0
MFlorins: 100 + 5 + 36?

Is there anything I'm missing?

Huh, 1 ore (from League Market) costs the entire initial stockpile of Florins?

edit: started with mining planet.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2021, 11:44:08 pm by SystemsTestCanary »
some end in flashes of Gold, some end in Blood, some, in Fire.

TheFantasticMsFox

• Bay Watcher
  • Ckk Ckk
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: December 15, 2021, 10:32:46 pm »

I would be willing to purchase said ore.

Quote from: Ore Purchase Contract
Space Duchess Dora Vixen (hereby SDDV) offers 12 MF per unit of ore for a total of 36 MF to SystemsTestCanary
x Space Duchess Dora Vixen
x

SystemsTestCanary

• Bay Watcher
  • watching.
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: December 15, 2021, 11:42:56 pm »

Quote from: Ore Purchase Contract
Space Duchess Dora Vixen (hereby SDDV) offers 12 MF per unit of ore for a total of 36 MF to SystemsTestCanary
x Space Duchess Dora Vixen
x SystemsTestCanary

Accepted.

Does this take effect immediately, or at the next turn?
some end in flashes of Gold, some end in Blood, some, in Fire.

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: December 16, 2021, 03:51:36 am »

Does this take effect immediately, or at the next turn?
Immediately.

I'm sorry, but the league representative already knows you are willing to go as low as 5M₣.
ACTACTACT: Offer 1 army to the league request at 5MF.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2021, 04:05:36 am by a1s »
I tried to play chess but two of my opponents were playing competitive checkers as a third person walked in with Game of Thrones in hand confused cause they thought this was the book club.

Vivalas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: December 16, 2021, 02:55:01 pm »

hmm, does that mean I am on the hook for 6 MF still to TricMagic or...  :-\
- Charles Babbage

Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 34