Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Expanded Combat Preferences  (Read 829 times)

rico6822

• Bay Watcher
  • Constantly fails to become elephant man.
    • View Profile
Expanded Combat Preferences
« on: October 09, 2021, 07:39:15 am »

After I got [NOEXERT] through necromancy I decided to train on bronze colossus my unarmed combat attacks to legendary. The thing is that I decided to just spam "8" key (it was one step north of me) instead of constantly doing quick attacks because this is much faster without constantly entering menu.

I believe that combat preference screen should feature what kind of attack variation should be executed if not specified and if "critical hits" as I call them (random cyan exclamation marks that boost melee attacks) should override current specified attack method such as punching or kicking.

If a specified attack method is not avaliable than possesion of the weapon that uses specified attack should be regained or if a body part is missing the attack should be entirely replaced with something else.

This does not have to be used for grind at all. Additionally quick attack preference could be combined with aiming constantly a specified body part such as neck for decapitations.
Does anybody know how to become an elephant man in adventure mode? I literally did all advanced world settings possible to increase chances.