Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Out Conspiracy the Conspiracy  (Read 2133 times)

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Out Conspiracy the Conspiracy
« Reply #15 on: September 15, 2021, 12:22:14 pm »

No, the government is obviously sheeping us, taking our wool and using it for their luxury. Rise up! Take the resins of electricity away from them!

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 16, 2021, 03:07:33 am »

Electricity is a lie and you know it, a lie made up by that bastard Edison to cover up the FACT that everything was actually powered by ghost farts!
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 16, 2021, 08:30:08 am »

No, Tesla had the right of it. Had we listened to him we'd have infinite energy by now. Let's experiment!

A_Curious_Cat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 16, 2021, 07:29:39 pm »

What?!  Tesla is owned by a man who claims to put things into “outer space”.  “Outer space” doesn’t exist.  Earth is a flat plane with a glass dome over it!
Really hoping somebody puts this in their signature.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 17, 2021, 03:25:46 am »

What are you talking about the "Earth isn't even real, it's a lie made up by he government to keep the people under their control, if you want to talk about where we really like you gotta talk about the MASSIVE simulation we find ourselves in RIGHT NOW!
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.

A_Curious_Cat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 22, 2021, 01:11:22 am »

The GOVERMENT?  The government are just puppets that are controlled by alien rat beings.  The fact that you claim things are being run by the government MEANS THAT YOU ARE A RAT PERSON YOURSELF!

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 22, 2021, 02:12:37 am »

YOU can't prove rat people are real, and I am most definitely not a rat person and am in FACT a mouse, and the FACT that you believe in rat people proves that your a just another PUPPET ACCOUNT controlled by PATHOS!

delphonso

• Bay Watcher
  • menaces with spikes of pine
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 22, 2021, 04:01:39 am »

You think Pathos was ever real, man? You need to wake up. You're not even /really/ a mouse, your ancestors were all civets.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 22, 2021, 04:21:17 am »

I have never heard of a civet before so I CAN'T BE ONE and they must be a LIE made up by the SPACE WEASELS to keep us from fulfilling our dreams!

BlackPaladin99

• Bay Watcher
  • The dark Knight of Eternity
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 22, 2021, 11:30:16 am »

space weasels?  those were eaten centuries ago.  what we really need to worry about is the parasites corrupting our minds. 
We're talking about partially sapient undead spaghetti here, you can probably instruct it to only strangle specific diners.

A_Curious_Cat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 22, 2021, 03:45:15 pm »

Minds?!  You think those parasites are corrupting our minds?!  Those things only infect our brains, which do nothing more than cool our bodies.  The real center of thought and emotion is the liver!

delphonso

• Bay Watcher
  • menaces with spikes of pine
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 22, 2021, 06:12:48 pm »

So the liver is where we think and feel, huh? Curious.
The same liver that filters out the fluoride from out drinking water? Curious.
The same liver that takes the parasites out of our delicious space weasels? Curious.
Look, I'm just saying it's a lot of coincidences, here. And it's all about the liver.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 23, 2021, 03:50:56 am »

It's cute that you think it's the liver that does that, when it is in FACT done by the mysterious organ JUST RECENTLY discovered that's located in your butt and this ORGAN is KNOW to be the ORIGIN of FARTS and those farts are the EVIL ESCAPING YOUR BODY!

Scoops Novel

• Bay Watcher
  • Talismanic
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 24, 2021, 03:38:21 pm »

You think CONSPIRACY is the real conspiracy? Its the things you do know about and don't pay attention too!
Reading a thinner book

Arcjolt (useful) Chilly The Endoplasm Jiggles

Hums with potential    a flying minotaur

A_Curious_Cat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 24, 2021, 11:20:42 pm »

Why are you so concerned about stuff that you know about?  Ever heard the phrase “what you don’t know can’t hurt you”?  Yeah.  That’s what THEY want you to think!
Pages: 1 [2] 3