Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9

Author Topic: Nu Gods - A Ye Gods Clone IC Thread - Tick 2: Essential Living  (Read 5390 times)

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
Re: Nu Gods - A Ye Gods Clone IC Thread - Tick 2: Essential Living
« Reply #105 on: September 10, 2021, 09:34:12 am »

Chemra
Chemra uses 9 Essence to make the Brainlings in the ocean
Quote from: Sapient
Creature Name: Brainlings
Creature Description: Multicellular microbes that are able to eat various small things, mostly algae and gametes of things like sponges. Sometimes they can be found on fish eggs. They appear as spheres with pink lines and circles as well as whatever food they are digesting at the time. The pink circles are nerve cells, the pink lines are what connects them. They have flagella in all directions, each controlled by a nerve connecting to it. The nerves used for thinking are larger and are are towards the center of their bodies. The outer cells and flagella send info about what’s around them. If they are eaten, they release a toxin to hopefully kill what ate them, or get whatever ate them to vomit/spit them out. Brainlings reproduce asexually
Sapiant Powerlevel: Elite
STR 1
DEX 1
CON 1
INT 1
WIS 1
CHA -1
Special Abilities: can secrete toxin at will, asexual reproduction
« Last Edit: September 10, 2021, 11:40:48 am by Naturegirl1999 »

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #106 on: September 10, 2021, 12:28:39 pm »

Defender

Quote from: Sapient
Creature Name: Medel / medela
Description: Sturdy six-limbed creatures with rocky exteriors around humanoid size. Their limbs have three digits each and are quite dextrous. Their exterior varies largely with what they consume, and it is easy for a medel to modify its own appearance if it has the will and materials to do so. The species has a natural inclination toward metals and fortifications. They have no eyes, instead being excellent at hearing and navigating through echolocation.
Sapient Powerlevel: Elite
STR 1
DEX
CON 1
INT -1
WIS 2
CHA 1
Special Abilities: Biological immortality (do not age past adulthood)
Truthsense (medela can almost always tell whether one is truthful or lying, via senses both natural and supernatural)

The Defender creates a race to serve as guardians, judges, and other functionaries in the Realm, alongside a celestial ecosystem to support them, for (after sphere discount) 7E.
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Fluffe9911

• Bay Watcher
  • Such ‼Socks‼ Much Fun
    • View Profile
Re: Nu Gods - A Ye Gods Clone IC Thread - Tick 1: Hollow Planet Penrose Power
« Reply #107 on: September 10, 2021, 12:56:39 pm »

Rex Auri Stultum

Rex sits on his throne of gold in his golden palace for about 10 seconds before getting bored "Welp im bored whats the point of being a god if you dont have mortals to rule over!" Rex gives a godly sigh then opens up the book titled Making Mortals for Dummies Cool Deities "Lets see here Kappa, Advansonas, Ghastly Gooks, ah this one looks interesting Nezumi! Yeah lets go with that!"[/color]

Create Not a Rats and (1 unit) of Nezumi also put a oxygen dome around my domain area gotta keep all those unsightly other gods creations out you know?

Spoiler: Nezumi (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Not a Rat (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: September 10, 2021, 01:18:27 pm by Fluffe9911 »

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Normalcy is constructed, not absolute.
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: September 10, 2021, 01:08:05 pm »

😄✨🤣✨👍

"My beautiful Rex, I won't object to there being multiple rodent-peoples, but we should avoid having multiple things have the same name. Your sub-sapient rodents are named Rats the same as my people and since I went first, could you call those something else?"

Fluffe9911

• Bay Watcher
  • Such ‼Socks‼ Much Fun
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: September 10, 2021, 01:10:15 pm »

😄✨🤣✨👍

"My beautiful Rex, I won't object to there being multiple rodent-peoples, but we should avoid having multiple things have the same name. Your sub-sapient rodents are named Rats the same as my people and since I went first, could you call those something else?"

"Man I really gotta get a proper telephone... Yeah sure fine give me a second."

"And done I outdid myself personally if I say so myself!"

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: September 10, 2021, 01:15:45 pm »

😄✨🤣✨👍

"I do applaud your creativity, and thank you."

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: September 10, 2021, 03:21:46 pm »

Quote from: Shudda Rama
Although nobody is actively attempting to murder you within my sight, let it be known that I did not let the plea for mercy go unheard.
Shuddha Rama gives 1 essence to... who was that guy again? Is that The Corrupter? I thought Egan was the corrupt one. No, I'm not making a joke, I legitimately didn't realize those were two different people before.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: September 10, 2021, 03:27:52 pm »

The fool called himself corrupter without actually taking the corruption sphere. Not that if he had I would have done anything different, it's not actually a rule that we cannot share spheres~

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: September 10, 2021, 03:28:34 pm »

The fool called himself corrupter without actually taking the corruption sphere. Not that if he had I would have done anything different, it's not actually a rule that we cannot share spheres~
Quote from: Shuddha Rama
what I thought you couldn't hear me

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: September 10, 2021, 03:30:29 pm »

Technically it's reading, fruitfly.

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
  • The Most Handsome Bay12 Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: September 10, 2021, 03:32:23 pm »

Although nobody is actively attempting to murder you within my sight, let it be known that I did not let the plea for mercy go unheard.
Shuddha Rama gives 1 essence to... who was that guy again? Is that The Corrupter? I thought Egan was the corrupt one. No, I'm not making a joke, I legitimately didn't realize those were two different people before.

Let it be known, I shall not forget this favor. And the people that looked at me begging and turned away? We shall see...

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: September 10, 2021, 03:38:22 pm »

Chemra

Let it be known, I shall not forget this favor. And the people that looked at me begging and turned away? We shall see...
”the reason is there are a few gods who have less Essence than you, you haven’t used any yet.”

“Armamemnon, my offer still stands, is there anything needing Essence you’d like me to make for you while you recover?”

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: September 10, 2021, 03:56:01 pm »

😄✨🤣✨👍

"You know, we're gods. Why don't we push things a little, see what we're really capable of?"

Quote from: votebox
  Implement mechanic! Each living mortal pop gives every god 1E per tick, regardless of worship.

yea: 😄✨🤣✨👍 (1)
nae: (0)

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: September 10, 2021, 04:03:25 pm »

Chemra
“I’m terribly sorry, Corruptor, I somehow missed you making something”
Chemra gives The Corruptor 2 Essence
“Eee. I need to take it easy, I nearly starved myself too making a sapient race and giving you two Essence”
« Last Edit: September 10, 2021, 04:09:17 pm by Naturegirl1999 »

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: September 10, 2021, 04:25:38 pm »

Armamemnon looks over creation to see everyone copying him. As it should be.

Chemra
“Armamemnon, you must be more careful with your strength, lest you starve yourself. Since you’re currently too weak to make something without dying, tell me something you’d like made and I’ll make it. Here’s some Essence to keep you going, I advise either resting, or if you do decide to do something, make sure not to use Essence while doing it”

Chemra gives Armamemnon 5 Essence

"Don't look down on me. Essence exists to be spent. I have no need for advice as all my actions are perfect. But I will take your tribute."

Arma then creates the Sunrays near the Superiorlings. He tames one in front of a group of his followers, baiting it to the ground with a basket full of tasty insects and ensnaring its tail in powerful ropes. Over the next few days he proceeds to domesticate it with his Superior Skills. Naturally this display was to lead by example. The Superiorlings will tame this creature and take to the skies, becoming the dominant force among all the other races of this world.

"I would like to offer this first tamed creature to Shudda Rama, in return for your generous donation."
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9