Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 23

Author Topic: SPAMKINGDOM uhhh 5? King Bubba of Rug!  (Read 14148 times)

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
Re: SPAMKINGDOM uhhh 5? King Bubba of Rug!
« Reply #255 on: November 14, 2021, 04:58:01 pm »

D All we can do, is be there for her. I doubt anything else will help with such tragedy.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: November 14, 2021, 05:03:39 pm »

D All we can do, is be there for her. I doubt anything else will help with such tragedy.
(Well, my thinking is, getting a pet observably helps people deal with it in real life.)

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: November 14, 2021, 05:37:10 pm »

You decide to be a good husband and talk with her.

Your attempt was laden with good intentions, but your tone of voice and the choice of words did nothing to alleviate Hege's worries and depression. Instead, what was supposed to be a supprotive conversation descnded into a blame game; Hege blaming your sickly body for inferior seed, and you blaming Hege for intentionally killing your child.

After a long while of loud argument laden with expletives, Hege shrieks and throws a silver goblet at your face before storming out of her bedchamber, crying and sobbing inelegantly. You rub the cut on your cheek before calling in the servants to see the wound.

You couldn't have done worse than this.

807 NWE, Summer

Its been two weeks since Hege stopped talking to you.

But you have more important matters to attend to right now.

"According to the reports, bandit activity in the southern province of Malgamate is worrying high, your Majesty." Explains the Advisor, glancing from scroll to scroll, a pile on your desk. "Its undoubtedly that these bandits are 'warming up', for lack of better word, before perhaps launching attacks at your tax collectors, or worse, the winter-time caravans of silver bullion. Local governors have asked for the Crown to provide soldiers to deal with this steadily growing problem."

A) "No! Its their roads, their land, their responsibility."
B) "Fine then, send some troops to hunt down the criminal scum."
C) "Such tasks are below our Army; instead, send the governors some money to recruit an adventurer group or four."
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: November 14, 2021, 05:40:53 pm »

B - maybe we should go too. We're martial, and i think both we and Hege would appreciate a bit of space. Hopefully we can manage a polite reunion when we return

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: November 14, 2021, 05:43:11 pm »

Sure, B.

Should've gone with the unicorn. I mean with that roll it probably would've died, but at least it wouldn't be OUR fault.

Yellow Pixel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: November 14, 2021, 05:59:18 pm »

B

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: November 14, 2021, 06:13:04 pm »

B
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: November 15, 2021, 02:24:34 am »

B
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: November 16, 2021, 12:03:48 pm »

You send the Army to weed out the criminal elements in the southlands.

807 NWE, Midsummer

The campaign against the bandits was a mildly successful one, and caused few hundred casualties amongst the soldiers. But still, the bandit lords are dead, their cohorts dead or scattered, and the Army was able to return home before the harvest time.

807 NWE, Autumn

And speaking of harvest.

This year, it has been below mediocre. While there's no risk of famine, people wonder if it has something to do with the strange weather patterns as of late, or perhaps the bright new star visible in the area of the night sky where it was dark and dim before.

A) Nonsense. Get back to work!
B) The One of the New Church ought to bring us good harvests. Deliver sacrifices unto his temples!
C) The Old Gods ought to guarantee better harvest next time. Deliver sacrifices unto their altars!
SigFlags!
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: November 16, 2021, 12:08:23 pm »

C - Old Gods, we trust you once again

Yellow Pixel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: November 16, 2021, 12:30:26 pm »

C

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: November 16, 2021, 01:40:42 pm »

C
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: November 17, 2021, 01:51:26 am »

C
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: November 17, 2021, 07:17:51 am »

C

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: November 23, 2021, 04:39:14 am »

You order that sacrifices both material and spiritual be delivered upon the altars of the Old Gods.

807 NWE, Winter

Beautiful lips. Luscious hair. Refined speech. Nicely-sized assets, and that intriguing smirk.

You're not thinking about Hege, of course, as she moved to a separate bedroom, but its hard to stay loyal when your loins stir at the sight of the beautiful young woman whenever she passes you in the corridor, curtsies and says 'Good day, Your Majesty' with that soft, pleasant voice of hers.

A) Even more reasons to talk with Hege and repair our relationship!
B) I will remain loyal to my wife, even if that means a life of celibacy! And there's plenty of scriptures in the library anyway.
C) The days are getting shorter and nights are getting colder, after all...
SigFlags!
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 23