Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 23

Author Topic: SPAMKINGDOM uhhh 5? King Bubba of Rug!  (Read 14147 times)

Bralbaard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: SPAMKINGDOM uhhh 5? King Bubba of Rug!
« Reply #75 on: September 13, 2021, 01:26:06 am »

A

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: September 13, 2021, 08:42:37 am »

Holy shit its Bralbaard, in the lowest of boards?? World's ending :P
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: September 13, 2021, 09:43:48 am »

aaa
bbbbb

You announce the these brutes must be defeated in detail. Your officers agree wholeheartedly.

801 NWE, Mid-Autumn

7!*

It takes two weeks of work to deal with all the Fomorians. But every encampment, every ruined village, every forest glade, inhabited by these brutes, is eliminated. Young Fomorians found with the adults are dealt with swiftly, and soldiers and officers alike celebrate your tactics and leadership, giant corpses left behind in the path your Army has taken.

But those were camps of ten, fifteen, thirty, fifty Fomorians at the highest. Rarely armored and always with primitive clubs.

Now comes the hard part, for the Fomorian camp was found by scouts unlike any others. Crude barricades from young trees and rubble surround something that can be best described as 'large but crude hut', with captive pigs and horses kept in collars before they are slaughtered for meat or eaten alive by the brutes.

Your scouts report seeing sentries climbing on top of the rubble piles to watch the surroundings or examine those of their brutish brethren who come in and come out.

Some report seeing strange individuals with blue and red paint on their bodies, or a hulking Fomorian with a skull on his head and hammer in his hands, most definitely a leader.

Your scouts were unable to determine the number from afar, but they're pretty sure there must be at least a hundred of them or more, agitated and cautious.

The council of warrior gathers to consider how to best approach this obviously fortified heart of Fomorian army.

A) Send the horsemen and skirmishers to lure Fomorians out into field combat!
B) Besiege the camp, with slingers and archers ready to pick off any Fomorian that dares leave the camp!
C) Charge into the camp, kill the Fomorians in melee, and raze the camp to the grund!
SigFlags!
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: September 13, 2021, 09:50:59 am »

B
I Hope we're talking burning arrows

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: September 13, 2021, 10:46:54 am »

B
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: September 13, 2021, 11:23:31 am »

B
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: September 13, 2021, 01:22:44 pm »

You order the camp to be surrounded.

Of course as this happens, the sentries roar and several of them run back into the camp, no doubt to warn their brethren and inform their rulers, whoever they are.

Sure enough, a group of ten or so Fomorians rushed through the front gate. You lead the men to prepare to meet this 'tide' and instruct archers to thin-out the brutes.

6*

Before the Fomorians even get to the frontline of spears, there's less than five of them alive. The remainder easily gets themselves impaled, slashed and cut down.

The Fomorians who watched the 'battle' from the 'fortifications' cry, roar and yell at this, jumping and pounding the earthworks, before quickly hiding behind the barricades.

It takes a moment for a great number of them to show up at the earthworks again, their large eyes staring at your forces.

There's definitely more than a hundred of them, your officers comment, perhaps even as many as two hundred.

A Fomorian leader of sorts steps out from the gate. Wielding what could be best described a skull-helmet, a robe of metal chains, and a nasty looking hammer (about the size of your horse), he points at your forces.

Then he roars.

Then he roars again, his hammer high in the air.

"Perhaps this is a challenge, m'liege." The Marshal muses, looking only slightly uncomfortable at the size of the Fomorian up front.

A) "Then I shall go meet this brute and slay him in melee combat!!
B) "Nah, lets rush the Fomorians, because if they're issueing a challenge, they certainly feel melee combat with us!
C) "Ha! Fat chance! Archers, turn him into a pincushion!"
SigFlags!

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: September 13, 2021, 01:34:43 pm »

C

I really want to say A. I really do. But we have no heir, and because we are sickly we could more easily die from our wounds even if we win.

Part of me still wants to say fuck it, I'm not yet super invested in this character/dynasty anyway so lets go full Leroy Jenkins, but that feels a bit disrespectful toward Haspen, so I wont.

Fluffe9911

• Bay Watcher
  • Such ‼Socks‼ Much Fun
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: September 13, 2021, 01:45:38 pm »

A TIME TO PULL UP OUR BOOTSTRAPS AND SHOW THESE PANSIES HOW ITS DONE HUZZAH!!!!! besides if Haspen didnt want us to have a chance of risking this he wouldnt of made it a option.

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: September 13, 2021, 01:58:40 pm »

C
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: September 13, 2021, 02:05:23 pm »

C

Fluffe9911

• Bay Watcher
  • Such ‼Socks‼ Much Fun
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: September 13, 2021, 02:34:16 pm »

All you cowards disgust me!

Bralbaard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: September 13, 2021, 02:46:28 pm »

Holy shit its Bralbaard, in the lowest of boards?? World's ending :P

I sure hope my choices will not be so bad as to immediately cause the untimely demise of the spamkingdom world, but here I go:

I choose "C" while fully agreeing that we are all disgusting cowards.

After pincushioning their leader we must somehow make sure that none of the other fomarians leave alive to tell tales of our cowardice.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2021, 04:27:34 pm by Bralbaard »

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: September 13, 2021, 04:15:27 pm »

C - They're bloodthirsty monsters. Who thinks they have any right to invoke Combat by Champion? I doubt they'd heed it even if/when we win.

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: September 13, 2021, 04:32:42 pm »

C - They're bloodthirsty monsters. Who thinks they have any right to invoke Combat by Champion? I doubt they'd heed it even if/when we win.

Its specifically called a high risk/high gain option, so I'm positive we'd get something out of dueling him that we wouldn't get by tearing him down with projectiles. I bet they would honor the result. Either that or we'd get some trophy/reputation that comes with a boon. Still not quite worth the risk at this time in my book.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 23