Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 23

Author Topic: SPAMKINGDOM uhhh 5? King Bubba of Rug!  (Read 14139 times)

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: SPAMKINGDOM uhhh 5? King Bubba of Rug!
« Reply #240 on: November 13, 2021, 05:33:43 pm »

A was this land of worth to us? don't remember much talk about it
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

Superdorf

• Bay Watcher
  • Soothly we live in mighty years!
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: November 13, 2021, 06:50:53 pm »

A
« Last Edit: November 13, 2021, 06:54:01 pm by Superdorf »
Falling angel met the rising ape, and the sound it made was

klonk
tormenting the player is important
Sigtext

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: November 14, 2021, 02:48:08 am »

A

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: November 14, 2021, 03:56:45 am »

A I mean, it seems like it really isn't our land, and it also isn't really our debt, so it's what makes the most sense to me.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: November 14, 2021, 03:58:44 am »

C
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: November 14, 2021, 05:50:29 am »

aaaaa
ccc

You make the decision, and return to the audience hall while the diplomat is recalled.

"The lands once belonging to Kingdom of Dam will be returned." You proclaim, much to the chagrin and displeasure of lesser nobles at the court. "But that is all to it; we shall pay not a single coin, as it was Sukar, not me, who was indebted to the Damians." The diplomat bows without a word.

Few hours later he leaves, carrying on his person a document which grants the ownership of Lurk province to the Kingdom of Dam. A copy was made for the palatial library; and a herald was sent with entourage and yet another copy of the same document to announce your decision to the people of Lurk.

806 NWE, Winter

Silver bullion arrives from the southern mountains, along with a letter of distress from the mine's manager.

'To King Bubba of Rug

My liege, some careless miners have struck underground river whilst excavating a vein of ore. The water quickly inundated some lower tunnels and I've lost some good men. However, a thorough inspection revealed that the damage is not extensive. Using our meagre tools and equipment, we ought to have the river's tunnel blocked and the flooded areas emptied of water within a year.'

The Advisor strokes his beard after reading the letter too.

"Your Majesty, if we arrange for supplies and hired help for the mines, I'm sure they could resume mining much faster."

Both of you look at the Treasurer, who shrugs.

"Our Treasury is stable enough that we can go without a year of silver delivery."

A) "We must ensure steady supply of silver at any cost! Let's send supplies and men to the mines."
B) "We shall wait for now."
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: November 14, 2021, 06:14:10 am »

A - With a bigger budget, there's less chance of another accident causing a catastrophe before we can fix it

Then again, we're paying a point of econ to get a point of econ, as opposed to not paying it to not get it this year. It zeroes out either way
« Last Edit: November 14, 2021, 02:12:03 pm by Kashyyk »

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: November 14, 2021, 01:44:46 pm »

B it zeros out and having the money in the treasury is the better option
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

Fluffe9911

• Bay Watcher
  • Such ‼Socks‼ Much Fun
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: November 14, 2021, 02:57:37 pm »

B

Superdorf

• Bay Watcher
  • Soothly we live in mighty years!
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: November 14, 2021, 03:01:39 pm »

our meagre tools and equipment

Hrm... sending in better equipment ought to be a semi-permanent boon for the miners, yes?
Spend money to make money!

A
Falling angel met the rising ape, and the sound it made was

klonk
tormenting the player is important
Sigtext

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: November 14, 2021, 03:23:51 pm »

A Either option is fine with me. However since the Advisor's beard was mentioned, and we all know that beards are a sign of great wisdom, I'm going to vote for what he suggested.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: November 14, 2021, 04:04:13 pm »

You decide that the silver mines are a priority.

The Treasurer leaves to make proper arrangements to get the mine's manager equipment, supplies and workers.

806 NWE, Midwinter

After the news that Hege is pregnant once again began circulating the court, local noblemen have been pouring in to partake in your wine and toast for the good health of your family and the unborn child.

806 NWE, Late Winter

A letter arrives from Kingdom of Dam, carried by a merchant.

In the letter, Nyll, King of Dam, expressed gratitude to the powers-that-be of Kingdom of Rug for making a wise choice and returning to Damians their territories.

The matter of delivery of the letter, as well as its shortness, made few courtiers grumble in discontent. But, perhaps, King Nyll is simply uncharismatic, or not much of a writer.

806 NWE, End of the Year

The year came and went, but the Advisor is always on time to deliver the Scrolls of Kingdom Status onto your desk.

Happiness: 4
Population: 6
Economy: 3
Army: 3

You look at the numbers, then at the Advisor, who strokes his long beard.

"I cannot fathom any suggestion at the moment, your Majesty."

You agree - the numbers are decent enough.

807 NWE, Spring

A letter arrives from the southern mountains; the investment into the mines' recovery turned out for the good, as the flooded levels were pumped out of water and the bothersome underground river plugged. The mining of silver ore have already resumed, and the delivery should be expected as usual, in the Winter season.

807 NWE, Mid-Spring

Despite you holding Hege's hand, she cannot stop crying. The nurses quietly wrap the blood-stained bundle in clean towels and carry it away.

Hege has miscarried, by some cruel order of the beings responsible for human fate.

The entire court soon goes into mourning.

807 NWE, Late Spring

The more you look at her, the more you worry. And it's not just you, either - your courtiers have began to notice that Queen Hege is extremely unlike her usual, polite and energetic self; she is harsh to her maidservants and berates them for slightest of reasons, before turning to gloom and melancholy for hours upon a time. Other ladies have offered to talk with her about their own misfortunes like this, but Hege has been unmoved by their support, and even threw several of her best friends out of the castle.

You wonder if there's any way to help her...

A) Obviously, a grandiose garden full of exotic flowers will draw her attention away!
B) Nobody but time itself can help her heal her wounds.
C) Mayhaps an unicorn foal or some other exotic, rare animal, will be a good companion for her?
D) I must talk to her myself. By whatever means necessary, I ought to help her forget the demise of the little one.
E) Finest items of clothing and most precious jewelry pieces could do the trick.
F) An opulent sarcophagus for our unborn child will offer her some closure - right?
« Last Edit: November 14, 2021, 05:32:55 pm by Haspen »
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: November 14, 2021, 04:11:25 pm »

C

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: November 14, 2021, 04:44:36 pm »

D - Whilst we're not Charismatic, ideally we can get a better read on the action to take. Hopefully she'll appreciate us spending time with her and putting effort in rather than just throwing money at the problem and going we can bribe her

Fluffe9911

• Bay Watcher
  • Such ‼Socks‼ Much Fun
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: November 14, 2021, 04:54:04 pm »

D
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 23