Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: i accidentally pressed "remove worker" on my broker as they were going to trade.  (Read 680 times)

DogsRNice

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist Maclunky
    • View Profile
    • Steam profile

it seems this has made it so my broker wont trade at all now... is there any way to fix this?
I had an FB named Ned once.  I kept imagining a giant Ned Flanders...

Want an underground tree with green wood? Check out this tiny mod I made to add one

anewaname

• Bay Watcher
  • The mattock... My choice for problem solving.
    • View Profile

'Remove worker' might not allow that same worker to be reassigned while the job still exists, so I would try these things in this order:
- set the Depot to 'no trader needed', unpause the game for a moment so the "trade at depot" disappears off the Jobs listing, then set the Depot to 'trader requested'
- assign a new broker (preferably one with some amount of Appraisal skill).
- set the Depot to allow anyone to be the trader.
Quote from: dragdeler
There is something to be said about, if the stakes are as high, maybe reconsider your certitudes. One has to be aggressively allistic to feel entitled to be able to trust. But it won't happen to me, my bit doesn't count etc etc... Just saying, after my recent experiences I couldn't trust the public if I wanted to. People got their risk assessment neurons rotten and replaced with game theory. Folks walk around like fat turkeys taunting the world to slaughter them.