Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 15

Author Topic: [IC] SimpFEF: Lunatic Advance  (Read 10969 times)

GodofGamingRWBY

• Bay Watcher
  • Writing Nerd
    • View Profile
Re: [IC] SimpFEF: Lunatic Advance
« Reply #90 on: October 24, 2021, 06:11:54 pm »

Valerie moves to G3 and uses Heal on Astrid.
Just some nerd who thinks they're a half decent writer.
FEF: Marks of Royalty links:
OOC
IC

Takosher

• Bay Watcher
  • Cute Vampire Witch Girl
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: October 25, 2021, 08:25:03 pm »

Valerie
Astrid recovers 5 HP
Valerie gains 10 EXP

Enemy Phase
Vagabond2 moves to L12

Turn 7
Spoiler: Map (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Ally Status (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Enemy Status (click to show/hide)

Player Phase
Hagen's Survivalist restores 1 HP
« Last Edit: October 27, 2021, 08:41:11 am by Takosher »
Am Shami, I run RPs. People seem to like them.
Currently focused on Defile Circles, a game all about being corrupted by demonic powers while trying to figure out a magic system where there are literally billions of possible spells.
Defile Circles Discord

Sutoratosu Akira

• Bay Watcher
  • DRAGONS!
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: October 25, 2021, 08:33:59 pm »

Cadence to F7
Amara to F12
« Last Edit: October 25, 2021, 11:10:42 pm by Stratos »
"Reality, unlike fiction, has no obligation to conform to what people find believable." -Chroniqler

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: October 25, 2021, 11:50:38 pm »

"Woah-" Astrid grunted, pulling her horse to a stop before she could entirely ride past the woman who she'd suddenly encountered upon moving around some of the trees. She'd expected the noises she'd heard to be Amara coming back around after butchering her way through the southern enemies, but in hindsight, there wasn't nearly enough clanking of plate for that.

"Who...? I can't say I was expecting to run into anyone else here... you don't look like a bandit, or an escaped captive for that matter. What are you doing here? It's dangerous." Astrid asked. Her lance was still held up - they were in an active combat situation, and just because she didn't look like a bandit didn't mean she wasn't one.

F8
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: October 26, 2021, 12:05:02 am »

Unaware of his cousin's prescence or retainer's starting of a conversation with her, Hagen moves to K6.

Sutoratosu Akira

• Bay Watcher
  • DRAGONS!
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: October 26, 2021, 12:23:12 am »

The woman merely scoffed at the notion "Ha, dangerous? The real danger around these parts are the ruffians I suspect have made off with the local medicinal supplies in the wake of these rumors of war." With a suppressed wince she forced herself to straighten up, the shaking of her hands persisting despite her best efforts.

"I'd have cut through the last of them like carving a cake, had I even a single Vulnerary. But enough of that for now..."

"I am Cadence Albin, second princess of Alketh. Why, pray tell, do you look so familiar?"
« Last Edit: October 26, 2021, 12:26:39 am by Stratos »
"Reality, unlike fiction, has no obligation to conform to what people find believable." -Chroniqler

GodofGamingRWBY

• Bay Watcher
  • Writing Nerd
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: October 26, 2021, 01:22:55 pm »

"Ah, an Albin all the way out here? And a princess no less" Valerie commented as she approached the knight and princess, brushing off a bit of dirt on her robes, far more casual than one should've been in a combat situation, "You must be familiar with Lord Hagen, correct?"

Valerie moves to F6 and slaps a Heal on Cadence
Just some nerd who thinks they're a half decent writer.
FEF: Marks of Royalty links:
OOC
IC

Sutoratosu Akira

• Bay Watcher
  • DRAGONS!
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: October 26, 2021, 02:16:01 pm »

"Wait, did you just say Lord Hagen?" She turned back to Astrid and gave her a once over one more time, solid realization dawning in her eyes.

"Yes... it makes sense now. You're the guard that's usually following him aren't you? Tell me, why in Alketh's name is my cousin of all people out here traipsing through the borderlands? You lot are quite far from the Duke's holdings, and not even Hagen is one to be allowed to range out so generously without good cause..."

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: October 26, 2021, 02:35:19 pm »

"..."

For a second Astrid disbelieved it out of hand - it was utterly ridiculous to even consider that she might randomly run into a princess out in the woods at a bandit camp. But as she properly processed the information, she remembered some of the things she'd had to learn in preparation for serving Hagen - which had included some amount of information on the royal family, being his relatives. And now that she thought about it she could swear she recognized her...

She coughed, switching to the best formal tone she could manage and blushing a bit from the embarassment.

"A-Apologies, milady. I am Earl Albin's retainer, Astrid Frei. I should have recognized you, I was not expecting to run into royalty here... I'd get down to kneel, but that is likely unwise in a battle, so I'll have to leave it at a salute for now..."

"We were in the nearby village when it was assaulted by brigands from this camp. We helped fend off the attack, and Lord Hagen decided it best to deal with the threat more thoroughly before it could grow even worse."
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.

Sutoratosu Akira

• Bay Watcher
  • DRAGONS!
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: October 26, 2021, 03:05:02 pm »

Cadence sighed in annoyance, but something in her eyes made it clear it wasn't directed at Astrid herself.
"Just like a new recruit...well at least she's not spouting off titles."
"Look, at ease, Frei. I'm a soldier first and princess second, you don't have to bother with such formalities while out in the field- it'll just get one of us killed. Just pay me the same respect you would a commanding officer and that will be enough. As for your story.... I see. Sounds like Hagen alright. I think I even remember passing through the village you mentioned; good that you put some scum to the sword before they could do any damage. But that leaves my core question:why were you in that particular village, so many miles from home? Surely you have some greater mission if you're out this far."

Takosher

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: October 27, 2021, 08:41:57 am »

Valerie
Cadence recovers 13 HP
Valerie gains 10 EXP

Enemy Phase
Vagabond2 moves to K9

Turn 8
Spoiler: Map (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Ally Status (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Enemy Status (click to show/hide)

Player Phase
Currently focused on Defile Circles, a game all about being corrupted by demonic powers while trying to figure out a magic system where there are literally billions of possible spells.
Defile Circles Discord

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: October 27, 2021, 04:55:43 pm »

Hagen goes to K8 and attacks the Vagabond.

Takosher

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: October 29, 2021, 12:47:22 pm »

Hagen vs. Vagabond2
~~Attack 1~~
Hagen attacks! Hit!
Hagen deals 12 damage!

~~Attack 2~~
Vagabond2 attacks! Hit!
Vagabond2 deals 4 damage!

~~Combat End~~
Hagen's Saufeder loses 1 durability
Vagabond2's Iron Sword loses 1 durability
Hagen gains 10 EXP
Defile Circles Discord

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: October 29, 2021, 04:57:59 pm »

Astrid visibly slumped a bit in relief, before schooling herself back into proper riding posture.

"Probably best to hear it from Hagen himself, when we wrap up here. Don't want the brigands to get a chance while they see us chatting away, do we?"

Hold position I guess.
Sigtext!

Sutoratosu Akira

• Bay Watcher
  • DRAGONS!
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: October 29, 2021, 09:37:24 pm »

"Hmph, that's assuming there's even a man left to this cause. From the looks of it, while I was gutting those pigs in the south you lot took care of the axemen and vagabonds patrolling here." She turned her head to the very faint sound of steel clashing in the distance, just barely able to catch a glimpse of something moving a few thickets across the way. It was then that she recalled yet another swordsman who'd been encroaching on her position when that mysterious knight intervened... the last one standing besides their leader, if her numbers from the initial scouting was correct.
"Most of them, anyway. But very well then, in that case I'll wait for Hagen. Gives me time to assess Ynold's position before the final push."

Cadence to F10
Amara to E8, Trade Javelin to Astrid

END PLAYER PHASE
« Last Edit: October 29, 2021, 09:40:58 pm by Stratos »
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 15