Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 15

Author Topic: [IC] SimpFEF: Lunatic Advance  (Read 10964 times)

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
Re: [IC] SimpFEF: Lunatic Advance
« Reply #45 on: September 01, 2021, 10:15:17 pm »

To say that Hagen wanted nothing more than to play it cool and possibly comment on his father having worked with her and talked about her in the past would be an understatement. After all she was one of his heroes growing up, as were the other Regal Knights, and to act in a way that was unbecoming in front of one of your heroes would simply be embarrassing. "Wanted" of course was the operative word, as nothing could stop his gasp of surprise, followed by him covering his mouth and stepping in place excitedly for a few moments before he could regain his ability to speak, eyes wide as he babbled.
"Y-you're THE Amara!? Like Amara the Dauntless!? I-I should have known, my father would talk about you sometimes, and that bow, I mean it should have been obvious. I-I'm so sorry for not realizing sooner! I'm Hagen Albin, Arthur Albin's son, I... It's an honor to meet you!"

Takosher

• Bay Watcher
  • Cute Vampire Witch Girl
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 02, 2021, 09:49:25 am »

Amara raised an eyebrow. "You're Sir Arthur's son? Then it is I who is honored to meet you." she spoke his father's name with great reverence, "I am certain his hand guides you to become a great man in your own right. Perhaps that's why you're so willing to go out of your way to help others, after all, your father was the same in his youth."
Am Shami, I run RPs. People seem to like them.
Currently focused on Defile Circles, a game all about being corrupted by demonic powers while trying to figure out a magic system where there are literally billions of possible spells.
Defile Circles Discord

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 04, 2021, 09:24:19 am »

Hagen lets out a slightly embarrassed chuckle, not prepared for the praise especially from an idol of his. After a moment though he turns serious again.
"Forgive me ma'am, I forget myself. My companions and I are on a rather important mission and you wished to speak about the bandits right?"

Takosher

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 04, 2021, 10:07:51 am »

Amara nodded, herself taking a more serious tone. "Indeed. They'll have a camp nearby, hidden away in the forest no doubt. I plan to storm it and run them off proper. I would beg further assistance of you and your retainers in keeping the village safe from these ruffians."
Currently focused on Defile Circles, a game all about being corrupted by demonic powers while trying to figure out a magic system where there are literally billions of possible spells.
Defile Circles Discord

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 07, 2021, 06:47:38 pm »

Hagen nodded, it'd likely delay them some but... it was likely that no one would know the delay is voluntary.
"Of course, protecting the common folk is what we do!"

Takosher

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: September 10, 2021, 01:50:02 pm »

~Chapter 2~

Following their encounter at the border, Hagen and his friends venture deeper into the bandit-infested forest. Hagen's experience with tracking allows them to hunt down the enemy camp in only half a day. The bandits have taken residence in an old border fort, abandoned over a century prior. It will be no small feat to uproot them, but the group is confident that they can succeed.

The midday sun filtered gently through the thick canopy of the forest, its grueling heat far reduced by the shade. Hagen and his allies had fallen back to a safe distance after scouting the enemy's location, and were now contemplating their battle plans. There were bandits scattered all throughout the woods, guarding their camp, so the group had to be very cautious, speaking quietly and keeping their senses on high alert.
Defile Circles Discord

GodofGamingRWBY

• Bay Watcher
  • Writing Nerd
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: September 12, 2021, 01:49:09 pm »

"Hm... So they've taken refuge in a border fort, but they also don't seem to have too many people in it. Ordinarily I would be worried about trying to take it, but with a Regal Knight with us, I almost pity them" Valerie commented as the group geared up for their assault. Despite the situation, the cleric seemed rather calm... Largely because she had two knights and nobility to keep any bandits from tearing her apart. They were at a safe enough distance from the bandits regardless, so truthfully, there was simply nothing to worry about.
Just some nerd who thinks they're a half decent writer.
FEF: Marks of Royalty links:
OOC
IC

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: September 17, 2021, 10:06:21 am »

"They still outnumber us, so we'll have to be careful." Astrid noted. "Maybe we should go from the North? That lets us engage a few at a time, instead of running into the middle of them."

While she kept her tone serious, she was presently trying very hard not to act like an excited child - while she hadn't recognized Amara's name at first, she had most definitely heard of the Regal Knights... and fighting beside one had her almost giddy, as if her own childhood dreams of noble knighthood were made more possible just by being next to one.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: September 18, 2021, 12:03:36 am »

Hagen nods, thinking for a moment before responding.
"True, and while it'd give them plenty of opportunity to use the denser forest for cover, it'd slow them down some so we don't have to worry as much about getting rushed."

Takosher

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: September 20, 2021, 08:04:08 pm »

"Sneaking around the north works for me." Amara said cheerfully, "Let's give 'em hell."

Map 2 - For Chopping Wood
Goal: Kill Ynold

Turn 1
Spoiler: Map (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Ally Status (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Enemy Status (click to show/hide)

Ally Phase
« Last Edit: September 20, 2021, 08:53:11 pm by Takosher »
Defile Circles Discord

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: September 20, 2021, 08:47:21 pm »

With that, Hagen sneaks forward to M3.

GodofGamingRWBY

• Bay Watcher
  • Writing Nerd
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: September 21, 2021, 06:50:33 pm »

Following Hagen's lead, Valerie moves to O4
Just some nerd who thinks they're a half decent writer.
FEF: Marks of Royalty links:
OOC
IC

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: September 21, 2021, 10:12:57 pm »

Astrid equips her Bronze Lance and moves to M2.
Amara goes to N2.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2021, 01:43:56 pm by Twinwolf »
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Takosher

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: September 28, 2021, 08:43:00 am »

Enemy Phase

Robber1 moves to O9

Vagabond1 moves to L3 and attacks Hagen with Bronze Sword
~~Attack 1~~
Vagabond1 attacks! Hit!
Vagabond1 deals 3 damage!

~~Attack 2~~
Hagen attacks! Hit!
Hagen deals 10 damage!

~~Combat End~~
Vagabond1's Bronze Sword loses 1 durability
Hagen's Saufeder loses 1 durability
Hagen gains 10 EXP

Vagabond3 moves to L2 and attacks Astrid with Bronze Sword
~~Attack 1~~
Vagabond3 attacks! Miss!

~~Attack 2~~
Astrid attacks! Hit!
Astrid deals 8 damage!

~~Combat End~~
Astrid's Bronze Lance loses 1 durability
Astrid gains 10 EXP

Ally Phase
Cadence appears on O14

Cadence's quest took her across the border to confront a band of bandits known to use dark magic. As she sneaked towards their camp, the sound of weapons clashing rang through the air. She didn't know who was fighting the bandits, but it served as an excellent distraction for her to make a surprise attack on the ruffians.

Cadence joins the Player Team

Turn 2
Spoiler: Map (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Ally Status (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Enemy Status (click to show/hide)

Player Phase
« Last Edit: September 30, 2021, 08:18:37 am by Takosher »
Defile Circles Discord

Sutoratosu Akira

• Bay Watcher
  • DRAGONS!
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: September 28, 2021, 09:41:51 am »

"Strange... who else would happen to launch an attack right now?"
It didn't matter at the moment. She still had a mission to fulfill. Creeping from the wood she soon selected her first target...

K13, Attack Ruffian2!
"Reality, unlike fiction, has no obligation to conform to what people find believable." -Chroniqler
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 15