Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 49

Author Topic: FEF: Chains of Horai IC Thread: Chapter 2: Gladly, Keiko Kuroda Seeks Vengeance  (Read 37283 times)

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
Re: FEF: Chains of Horai IC Thread: Chapter 1: The Melancholy of Momo Mitsui
« Reply #375 on: October 22, 2021, 03:01:20 pm »

Hiroyuki gestures back to the group and makes his way.
"Well, not necessarily love...but connections. Or so my wife would say. Come. The others will be suspicious. By the way, what's your name, young lady? There's something about you that I like. Toshinori was the same way when he faced problems."

Momo tilts her head, frowning.
"Sure?"

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #376 on: October 22, 2021, 07:07:57 pm »

"Well. That was underwhelming."
Nullstar shrugged and turned his head to the side, just to check on the other folks who were going to be working with Alice.
"So, are we going to remain wandering together or scatter around to examine this new place?"

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #377 on: October 23, 2021, 10:52:10 am »

Miyako walked back to the group with Hiroyuki.

"Tanigawa Miyako. And it's all love, even if it takes different forms."
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #378 on: October 23, 2021, 10:54:42 am »

Madoka, meanwhile, was positively preening under the praise of the assembled fighters.
"Of course." Any exaggeration in Miyako's words was lost on the Misaki. "He was very good, though."
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Aurorix

• Bay Watcher
  • Thief Boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #379 on: October 23, 2021, 07:50:08 pm »

"Thank you! I'll be as quick as possible I swear!" The boy waited to be handed the gnosis before comparing comparing the two. Particularly examining Momo's gnosis to figure out what was so off about.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #380 on: October 24, 2021, 06:57:43 am »

"Tanigawa Miyako? Your parents must've seen you being the Rat, huh? Well then. It's good to meet you, Miyako."

Momo hands Traxesa her Gnosis, staring curiously at him.

Momo's Gnosis quietly glows when he compares it to Traxesa's Gnosis, but something's still off about it. The Gnosis, for one, feels cold, glass-like to the touch; his own Gnosis by comparison feels more like a gemstone than glass,  slightly warm. The tone of green is also ever so slightly different, but that may perhaps just be from the glow.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #381 on: October 24, 2021, 07:20:28 am »

"Just serendipity, I think. I grew up in a temple, you see. 'Miya', 'ko'; not 'mi', 'ya', 'ko'.
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

mastermepp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #382 on: October 24, 2021, 09:15:46 am »

"So, are we going to remain wandering together or scatter around to examine this new place?"

"Either way works for me. It's not like there's too much ground to cover, so it might be more convenient to check it out as a group. Unless we all need a break from each other after the journey here."

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: FEF: Chains of Horai IC Thread: Prologue: Yusuke Yamada Gains His Freedom
« Reply #383 on: October 25, 2021, 09:02:24 am »

"Hah, I jus' slept most offa tha way."
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #384 on: October 25, 2021, 10:52:38 pm »

"Convenient to who? Those who cannot spend a few minutes away from each other?"
"Well, it doesn't matter. We will take a look around, if others follow, so be it. We need to find out what sort of weapons they are working with here."

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #385 on: October 26, 2021, 11:43:56 am »

The soldiers that were watching the fight got back to work. Kensuke nods at the restless party.
"Please, follow me. We don't have much here at Sangonomiya, I'm afraid. It's more of an administrative estate than a real city, but with the Resistance working out of here, we've been building up a little. We have a blacksmith's, and a pharmacist's, if you need to restock - and of course, the market is open for you to buy food. My sister, Natsumi can provide you with some new clothes and armor if you need some; she's rather good with those. Lord Kiritani is, unfortunately, not here, but he sent some messages for you to be read. I'd like to convey them, but somewhere quieter."

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #386 on: October 26, 2021, 12:34:59 pm »

"A blacksmith? That does sound promising."
"Especially if we can get our hands on a kama."

Aurorix

• Bay Watcher
  • Thief Boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #387 on: October 27, 2021, 02:04:01 pm »

Yea... no, this Gnosis... there's a lot off about it for sure. His unamused & slightly disappointed eyes drift up to meet Momo's for a brief few moments. There were too many small odd differences to just be a coincidence, "Momo... is your Gnosis-"

The soldiers that were watching the fight got back to work. Kensuke nods at the restless party.
"Please, follow me. We don't have much here at Sangonomiya, I'm afraid. It's more of an administrative estate than a real city, but with the Resistance working out of here, we've been building up a little. We have a blacksmith's, and a pharmacist's, if you need to restock - and of course, the market is open for you to buy food. My sister, Natsumi can provide you with some new clothes and armor if you need some; she's rather good with those. Lord Kiritani is, unfortunately, not here, but he sent some messages for you to be read. I'd like to convey them, but somewhere quieter."

Before the boy can continue he's cut off by Kensuke. He lets out a sigh before handing Momo back her "Gnosis"

"Seems like we're going. Just... don't get in over your head alright? We'll talk about this later." The only question that lingers in the boy's mind is how did this girl escape the castle using a Gnosis like that.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2021, 04:42:05 pm by Aurorix »

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #388 on: October 29, 2021, 05:36:51 pm »

Before Momo can respond to Traxesa, a few soldiers pass her a satchel and a letter.
"Lady Mitsui! Lord Kiritani has orders for you. He intends you to deliver some messages to the guards at our borders to watch out for Hiruma. Our visitors encountered them a few days ago. They should be adequately protected."
"...."
Momo quietly takes them and heads off, trudging out of Sangonomiya.

Kensuke nods, and Hiroyuki joins him at the front of the group as they are taken further in.
"That way, to our right, are the blacksmith's. There should be an adjacent purveyor of Mahou goods, if you should need them."
Leaning at the front of the blacksmith's area is a young woman, calmly toiling away at the forge to work on a katana.
"..."
"To our left is the market. The apothecaries are that way, if you need any such medical supplies. If you need anything, please do hurry and get it. Lord Kiritani's messages include a task which the Resistance would like you to carry out. I'm sorry to rush you so quickly, but time is of the essence. Especially with the Empress being as powerful as she is..."

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #389 on: October 29, 2021, 11:52:40 pm »

"Oh, good. Thank you for the information."
"My my. A mission already? This place is quite busy indeed. In that case, we will be quick."
Nullstar soon made his way towards the blacksmith to examine the weapons.
"Greetings. Mind to show us what you have to sell?"
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 49