Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 49

Author Topic: FEF: Chains of Horai IC Thread: Chapter 2: Gladly, Keiko Kuroda Seeks Vengeance  (Read 37303 times)

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: FEF: Chains of Horai IC Thread: Prologue: Yusuke Yamada Gains His Freedom
« Reply #270 on: October 16, 2021, 02:42:42 am »

Nullstar placed a hand under his chin, just watching those events unfold, truly this was getting more and more interesting...Interesting but also odd. However the mention of compensation made him decide to speak up again.
"So we are guessing with all of us being 'recruited' whether we like it or not, we will be receiving a hefty amount of gold? And perhaps better equipment?"
"We might as well ask this now, as we suspect your 'Lord' wasn't expecting assistance from strangers."

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #271 on: October 16, 2021, 07:04:27 am »

"We're. . . rebels, now." This Rengoku had something to do with the Empress, the Cursed, or both, apparently, and now they'd been dragged in. It was a good way to look for challenges, she supposed, but out and out rebellion was something she'd need to think about. . . or, she would, if the Unscarred Blade wasn't already known to be a traitor.
"I'm not sure."
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: October 16, 2021, 08:17:43 pm »

The Kamisato soldiers talk between themselves in whispers, snatches of the name "Hiruma" and various fearful curses being heard. One of them runs towards Lord Kiritani to convey this information, before returning. The Kamisato soldier still looks clearly worried.
"....Lord Kiritani states that he does not know anything about these assassination attempts. The Empress is truly dishonorable, to sink to using Hiruma shinobi. Of course, knowing the Hiruma, they didn't say anything about who hired them....

As for your compensation, to speak plainly since we've been misinterpreted or ignored, repeatedly in the last five minutes....yes. We do wholly intend to pay you as colleagues. Of course, officially, you will be on Kamisato official business and thus the clan's payroll, but in practice....relying on Lord Kamisato's protection is going to be rather difficult, given the Empress is well aware of their proclivities. And, of course, Lord Kamisato retrieving his children from the Empress. By force."

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: October 16, 2021, 09:12:28 pm »

"...Excuse us, it is more a matter of being concerned about what is being offered and what will be done. We cannot say we were prepared for this sort of outcome, as amusing as it was to fight for a bit. The long term consequences are truly going to be a bother. So it is good to know there's at least -some- sort of reward."
"We understand now. However, we are sure Kamisato will not need to worry about providing us 'protection', considering what we are capable of. Thank you for providing us with the needed information."
"Very well then, this will be delaying our own plans, but it seems that at least you got your wish, Alice. Even if it is under these very specific conditions."

RedMageCole

• Bay Watcher
  • My sole interest is uncovering the truth!
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: October 17, 2021, 09:43:40 am »

"Yeah, you can say that again," Kazuki pipes up, having begun to stay silent throughout the whole thing and only speaking up in response to the Empress using Hiruma— if this was the Empress in the first place. The mention of payment made his eyebrow raise slightly, as that's always been a way to get his attention. However, he was already on a payroll and he was still having some trouble trusting this whole thing. As Traxesa had said: too many factors to take into account with a suspicious group, suspicious people (normally he'd be much more lax on that front since they all got into the same jam, but how would he know?), and he had an excellent point about that whole rule of threes thing. Even as Traxesa mentioned that, Kazuki took a step closer to Rengoku and did another quick look around the area before speaking toward the Kamisato soldier.

"Well, since you know about our situation, you can tell why I'm not so enthusiastic about this offer. However, lucky for you, my vote's basically a vote with Rengoku; if she wants to go, I'll go. But you can tell 'Lord Kiritani' that he'd do well to make sure Rengoku is well-protected enough that I can sleep with both eyes closed tonight."

ctsun

• Bay Watcher
  • hello
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: October 17, 2021, 04:19:23 pm »

Kaori remained silent as Miyako continued her explanation. Everything she'd been hearing sounded more and more disturbing. As much as she'd rather not get involved in something as bothersome as a Resistance, if the Empress had really gone mad and was after her..after them all, then it didn't really look as though she really had much of a choice. Besides, from the words of that messenger, it sounded as though things, like that letter, were converging to this point anyway. Digging up the clothes Miyako had left behind, she quickly and quietly transformed back and got herself dressed.

"...I don't really have much of a choice, do I?", she murmured quietly to herself.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2021, 07:00:07 pm by ctsun »

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: October 18, 2021, 11:46:53 am »

"All's good, ain't it?" Tora seemed remarkably nonplussed about all of this.

Then again, becoming part of the resistance against Empress was part of his gang's plans eventually, so he wasn't too bothered about getting roped into helping take down the mad governant.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: October 18, 2021, 11:48:29 am »

Alice, indeed, has a twinkle in her eye at the idea.
"Well, overthrowing an evil empire wasn't exactly what I had in mind staying around here for a while, but....if you're paying, sure. 'Sides, it'll get the bills paid. And, of course, who doesn't love overthrowing an evil empire? Should be pretty exciting."

Yusuke looks between Kazuki, who seems to have left it up to Rin, and Kaori, who seems to be resigned.
"Well, Rengoku, it looks like it's up to you. Listen, it's been a hard day, and I know we're a bunch of strangers to you, so if you wanna bug out now-"
"I'm coming with you."
"Look, you don't have to, okay? You've helped us as much as you need to but it's not your fight-"
Rin stares at him, a calm expression on her face.
"I'm coming with you, Yamada. If Lord Kiritani was the one who brought me down here, then....this was what I was meant to do. I know the risks, especially with the Hiruma. Please don't treat me like I'm fragile. I want to help you. I'm doing this of my own free will."
"....if you insist."
"Guess me and Madoka'll tag along too, then. We're headed up to Kaedehara anyway. That is, if Madoka fancies a fight with the Empress herself. I, for one, look forward to it."
She turns back to the Kamisato soldier.
"If Lord Kiritani agrees to my friend's terms, then I will be happy to assist him. He was the one who requested my presence here, so as a Mizuno pharmacist, I am bound to assist until it is over. Even if it is an unorthodox request."
« Last Edit: October 18, 2021, 11:58:22 am by IamanElfCollaborator »

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: October 18, 2021, 11:52:25 am »

"Tis' a fight then!" the tiger-man flexed enthusiastically when all seemed to be said and done.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #279 on: October 18, 2021, 12:14:44 pm »

Madoka nodded.
"Too late to, um, turn back now."
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: October 18, 2021, 02:56:32 pm »

"All's good, ain't it?"
"Not ideal, but we work with what we can."
"Fighting an evil empire wasn't exactly on our agenda either. But we are sure it will at least help us to get to our objective."

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: October 19, 2021, 01:02:28 pm »

"If that is all, then follow us, good sirs and ladies. Lord Kiritani's carriages are waiting, and we will need to ride far and quick to avoid the Empress."

Some of the Kamisato soldiers head back up to Lord Kiritani, conversing with him briefly. The masked resistance leader looks back at your crew, nods....and then for a brief moment, a strong coast breeze sweeps across the road, pushing Lord Kiritani just ever so slightly towards the group.
"...!"
He manages to push himself back, almost stumbling backwards. To everyone else, the incident wasn't noteworthy.

Yusuke, having the keenest senses as the Cat, was the first to notice.
"Wait-!"

The Cursed, however, sense something familiar.

For the briefest of moments, as Lord Kiritani entered their range, they could sense it. The ties between the Zodiac animals were as palpable to them as a scent or a color, like a sixth sense to the Cursed. It was almost ineffable, indescribable; whenever the Cursed were near each other, they could sense the other Cursed. Close enough, and the Cursed could sense which of the Cursed had approached them. The invisible chains that bound the Cursed in the cycle of reincarnation together were unmistakeable to the members of the Cursed. From the doomed Cat to the mighty Dragon to the imperious God, they could all feel each other.

For the briefest fleeting moment, they could sense that Lord Kiritani was one of them.

Later, in Soumahara...
The sounds of yelling and clashing weapons fills the training area within the Imperial Palace, racks of spears, swords and axes lined up to make a circle around the two people training within.

"Hah! Sei! Hiya!"
Tomoe Todayama, General of the Amatsu Imperial Army and Captain of the Imperial Guard, was training. Her spear twirled in the air, glimmering as she swept it across, evading her opponent's first thrust and parrying a secondstrike from her opponent.
"Your footwork is amazing. As expected of the Todayama heiress."
Her opponent was Hisao Hosokawa, scion of the Hosokawa Clan, ancestral retainers to the imperial Yamauchi Clan. Wielding a sword, he visibly struggled to push off Tomoe's spear and instead pushed himself back, swinging his sword back into position.
"You're not so bad yourself, Hisao. As expected of the Empress' right hand."
"High praise from a fighter like yourself."

Tomoe and Hisao moved into their basic stances, Tomoe's lance ready to ward off Hisao's advance. Circling each other, the two fighters studied each other, waiting for the opportune moment to strike.

In an instant, they moved. In an instant, it was over.

Tomoe's spear was at Hisao's throat, and Hisao's sword was in position to swing into Tomoe's neck. Hisao closed his eyes.
"...I was close."
"You're a good sparring partner. But yes, you were close."
She tapped him lightly with her lance, before sweeping her lance back and propping it up with one hand, offering Hisao the other to pull himself to his feet. The swordsman sheathed his sword, before taking her hand.
"Evenly matched again. You're skilled."
"...when we're trapped in this palace for so long, you have nothing but time."
"Clearly, you had time to get some admirers."
Tomoe's eyes shift to her left to see some soldiers, watching her specifically. One young-looking soldier blushes red, the others leaving him to his fate. Tomoe nods at Hisao, then walks up to the remaining soldier.
"L-Lady Todayama! I swear, I wasn't watching you! Oda, Tadakatsu and I were just..."
She strolls up to him, calmly taking his shoulder and smiling gently.
  "Don't worry about it, Yusaku. You're not in trouble. I can understand. You're just learning some spear techniques from your superior. Please do remember to call me Captain, though. Not Lady. We are still comrades."
"Y-yes....Captain...."
Yusaku stares down, trying to avoid looking directly at her. Tomoe nods.
"Now, Yusaku. Is there anything I can help you with?"
"A-actually, the....the Empress would like to speak with you. Both you and Lord Hosokawa, Captain."

At the mention of the Empress, Tomoe's expression noticeably sours for a moment. She hides it with another smile.
"....I see. Hisao, would you accompany me? Yuki....the Empress, I mean, wants to see us."
"Did she say why?"
"No."
Tomoe and Hisao entered the Empress' bedroom. It was a spartan affair, for the ruler of Amatsu and hegemon of the Five Kingdoms; the walls were bare, being only white paper and wood, the only concession to luxury being the bed in the middle of the room, with hanging silk curtains and velvet covers. In front of the bed sat the Empress, a desk pulled up to allow her to sit on the bed while doing work. On the desk were some letters, marked with the Imperial seal. From what little Tomoe could see, they were communications from the Imperial garrison in Kamihama.

To her left were her left-hand man, Goro Gamou, and her physician, Kodai Kobayakawa, the cursed Dog and Dragon of the Juunishi. Goro regarded Tomoe with a curious look. To her right, cloaked men that Tomoe recognised as Yugen retainers. As the doors shut behind the pair who had entered, the Empress' head tilted up to gaze at the newcomers. Her red eyes were as dead as always, as they flickered towards Goro with a glare, before back to the newcomers.
"Boar. Rooster. You're late."
Her voice was stern, tough, but surprisingly fragile.

Tomoe and Hisao bowed to her, placing a fist to their hearts as they did.
"Apologies, Your Highness."
"You have my apologies, Your Excellency."
The Empress lazily waved them off, before stretching a bony, thin finger and gesturing for everyone to come closer.
"I have a task for all of you. Check these."
She held up the letters, a fist banging on her desk. Tomoe took the letters, reading them carefully.
"Those fools in Kamihama allowed that stupid Cat to get away from me. Not only that, but they found the Rat and the Tiger helping them, too. Those traitors-!"
The Empress descended into a brief coughing fit.
"Your Excellency-"
"I'm fine, Dragon. Leave me be!"
Each word was punctuated with a cough. Yet Kodai did not move; it was an order from God, and so he could not defy it.

Shortly, she recovered enough to continue speaking.
"....those traitorous fools dared to help the Cat escape. According to the garrison, they had help. They had a Yugen and a few others there. A woman called Rengoku Rin and her allies including a deserter, someone called the Unscarred Blade, and a swordsman from the east. Todoroki, I am told, his name was. Do those names ring a bell?"
"No, Your Highness."
"They also all had Gnoses. They were far stronger than our average troops. I've taken it out of their hands."
She stares directly at Hisao and Tomoe.
"Boar, Rooster, your task is as follows. You will assemble a task force of our finest soldiers. We can count on the Kiryu, the Hosokawa and the Yugen to aid us. You will take those men and you will arrest the fugitives and their assistants. Your connection to the others will help us track them down. Dog, I trust that the Gamou will lend their assistance?"
Goro sighs.
"We are honorbound to help, but....we don't know just how much we can."
A maid approached the Empress' table.
"Another letter, Your Excellency."
The Empress took it into her hands, nodding.
"You are dismissed, Shimano. Await your next orders in the other room."
"Yes, Your Excellency."
The maid disappeared, as the Empress read the letter. She closed her eyes, nodding.
"You will also bring the Rengoku girl to me personally once you have apprehended the rest. Are my orders clear?"
"Your Highness, to speak frankly....if those fugitives are wielding Gnoses, then I am not sure my men are up to the task of fighting them. Surely we will have-"
"Are you intending to disobey, Boar?"

Tomoe felt it at the back of her head. The feeling of a barrier in her head. The feeling of inescapability.

Among the Zodiac, none of them could disobey a direct order from God. Not the rebellious Cat, nor the fierce Boar, nor even the Dragon. None of them could disobey her.

Tomoe would not risk her men if she didn't have to. She knew how far she had to bend the order, before it would count as disobeying. This was not the point to fight.
"....no, Your Highness."
"Good. You will retrieve the fugitives, return the other animals to me, imprison their assistants and bring me the Rengoku girl. Dragon, I trust you....still know how to erase memories?"

A brief flash of pain crossed the Kobayakawa heir's features. He nodded.
"You wish that I erase the memories of their assistants once we have captured them?"
"As soon as possible. They won't be trying to break them free if they don't remember they exist."
"....yes, Your Highness."

Tomoe pauses.
"This report says that the Hiruma were found there. Do you know anything about this, Your Highness?"
The Empress blinked.
"Are you questioning me, Boar?"
"Merely asking for clarification. I did not know that the Hiruma were assisting us."
The Empress studied her for a few more moments, then, seemingly satisfied, continued.
"No. As far as I am aware, the Hiruma acted of their own accord. It could be some plan by the Resistance, but....whatever they want, I can't know. Not that it'll get in my way. Now, all of you, except for the Dragon, leave me. I am tired and wish to sleep."

Descending into another coughing fit, the Dragon approached, a bowl of medicine in hand. This time, the Empress did not stop him.

One of the cloaked men spoke up.
"So....a Yugen helped them? That must be my son."
He removed his hood and cloak. Tomoe recognised him immediately.
"....Lord Tsubouchi."
"I am loathe to fight Setsurou, but....as the Yugen Clan, we have sworn an oath to aid the Empress. It is what it is."
He placed a fist to his heart.
"We will help you, Captain Todayama. Say the word and my shinobi will be there."

Later that night....
Tomoe studied the letters closely, walking back to the barracks. Hisao caught up to her.

"Todayama. What are your plans?"
"....I need to figure something out. Gnosis wielders....you know our men aren't equipped to deal with that."
"You know we cannot disobey the Empress."
"No, but I can do as I wish within those orders. Hosokawa, you can't honestly be telling me something about this isn't off."

Hisao closed his eyes.
"I made a promise to serve the Empress, Todayama. You did too."
"I swore to serve the throne, yes. Not this....obsession of hers. You're Cursed too, Hosokawa. Surely something is...."
"I am bound by honor. As are you. And....neither of us know how to break this curse. Yukito....I promised her."
"....I see."
"Well, well."

The two of them turned to see Goro walking towards them. Hisao and Goro shared a glance.
"Goro."
"Hisao."

Hisao looked over at Tomoe.
"I'll leave you for now."
He stalked off, leaving Tomoe and Goro alone. Tomoe looked back at him.
"....you were late again, weren't you, Gamou? The Empress was one of her moods again."
He shrugged nonchalantly.
"Can I be blamed for being popular? I had something to attend to. And Yukito is always in a mood."
"So. I assume you'll be riding out in the morning to hunt down the fugitives?"
"Yes. What's your concern?"
Goro shrugged, again.
"Well....you know. Just curious, is all. You and Hisao, always being the Empress' lapdogs..."
"Don't call me her lapdog. You're Cursed too, Gamou. You can disobey her as much as the rest of us can."
"So you're telling me you don't really want to chase down dear Yusuke? Or Miyako?"

Tomoe's voice was less harsh when she spoke again.
"....Yamada's freedom is temporary. As is the rest of ours. You know that. We're still all bound by the Curse. All I can do is what I can."
"Well....you never know. The winds might change."
"....you've tried to break the curse before, and it didn't work."
"A man can hope."

Goro breathed in deeply, patting Tomoe on the shoulder.
"I would recommend you look into the Hiruma. I have my own suspicions, but.....well, is there any point in me sharing them with you?"
"What do you mean by that?"
"What could I mean? I know about as much about it as you. I'm just curious."

He patted her on the shoulder again, before walking away. The moon was now gazing over the grounds, its silvery light shining over the trees in the imperial gardens.
"The winds are changing, Todayama. I can feel it. Besides....even if they don't, we can make our own fortune. As I think our friend Yusuke is doing right now."

Tomoe nodded slowly. What she said next, she whispered.
"....I hope so too, Gamou."

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: FEF: Chains of Horai IC Thread:Chapter 1: The Melancholy of Momo Mitsui
« Reply #282 on: October 19, 2021, 01:02:55 pm »

Chapter 1: The Melancholy of Momo Mitsui

[Now Playing: Theme of ?? ~I Will Protect You~]
Nine Years Ago....
"Come on, Goro. You'll get us caught! Come on, hurry up!"
She swept Goro along, her thin, slender hands pulling his rough, calloused hands. The Imperial library was full of many different texts. Surely the information they sought had to be here. The young man laughed.

"Hey! Slow down!"
"You wanted to know if there was a way to break the Curse, right? Father's books will have it, somewhere in here. I'm sure of it!"

Two aisles down. Then three. Then four. She knew where it was. She'd been here many times before, trying to find it.
"You know the ceremony is in a few hours, right? Your father will kill us both if we're not there."
"Oh, don't be such a worrywart, Goro! We've been trying to do this for years, haven't we?"

She pulled him into the shelves, her hand still grasping his. He mused how soft they felt, how strong and warm they were despite her thin, seemingly frail frame. He mused how bright the smile on her face was, and how bright her eyes were.

How beautiful she was.
"What?"
"...nothing."

She looked back to the shelves, her fingertips searching the spines of the books until she found what she wanted.

Legends of Horai: First Edition, the book proclaimed itself to be. She held it up to him like a prize, grinning.
"Found it! See, I told you, Goro. I knew we'd find it here."
Goro laughed.
"It's an old book of legends. Surely....we won't really find anything in there, right?"
She giggled in response, before shaking her head.
"It's worth a shot, isn't it? And besides, you're telling me you'd want to listen to some old maid trying to explain the importance of the whole imperial ceremony again?"
"I suppose not. Alright then, let's see."
An eternity seemingly went by, as the two of them pored over the old text, trying to find something that might work. Generations of the Cursed had tried to break it before them, after all, but not everything had been tried, right?
"....I don't suppose trying to hunt down the Nyoihojou will help us?"
"Considering that the legend ended with it being buried at the bottom of the ocean, I suppose not."
"A shame. I'd....really like to go sailing, one day. With you, of course. Maybe Hisao."
"Really? That stick in the mud?"
"Hey, don't be mean to him. He's like a brother to me, Goro. And to you too. Even if he can be a little....formal."
"A little, huh? Wait, stop. What's that?"
He pointed to an illustration, of a mountain, surrounded by some forests, a shining mirror at the top.
"....the Yata no Kagami? I....that could work. It's one of the only items in here that we know definitely existed. And we know it broke curses on anyone who looked into the mirror."
"Of course, nobody's ever found it after it was lost ages ago...."
She smiled at Goro.
"Are you thinking what I'm thinking?"
"That you should be getting back to the ceremony?"

The two of them looked behind themselves to see Hisao, a lantern in his hands and a frown on his face.
"Goro, Your Highness....the Emperor has been looking for you. Your sister is to be declared heir soon. He wants you there to see it."
"Do we really have to go back?"
"Like I said, stick in the mud."
"Goro, you should know better than that by now. Besides, Emperor Sakuramchi would have us both beheaded if anything happened to his beloved daughter."
"You think I'd let anything happen to Yuki? She's safe with me. You know me better than that."

The girl, Yuki, smiled and wrapped an arm around Goro.
"Well, Hisao has a point. Besides, we can just take the book with us and have a look later. Shall we be off, then? Yukiko will have a fit if we don't show up."
"Indeed so, Princess Yukito. Indeed so."

[Now Playing: Travel Theme ~Tressa's Theme~]
"I've never been to Sangonomiya before. Or this far out in Amatsu. It looks beautiful...."
"Me and Todoroki grew up out here. Well, not here, anyway. I've been here but I grew up in Kaedehara. It's not far from here. About a few days ride."
"I still remember Master's cooking. The best stuff. I could really go for some of his yakisoba."
"Is he a really good cook? I'd love to learn from him. I...well, some people say I'm a really good cook, but....."

You are all bundled up on two wagons, disguised as simple farmer's carriages, riding up a lazy mountain road to the small town of Sangonomiya. Really more of an administrative center in the north of Amatsu, the town is the seat of power for the Kamisato Clan, who of late have openly opposed the Empress' Summoning Decree and her obsession with the Cursed. You are surrounded by verdant plains sloping up into foothills, and sprawling out into deep forests. Past Sangonomiya are the mountains of Hokuto.

You have been riding for a few days now, and the Kamisato soldiers riding with you are reasonably friendly. Lord Kiritani, of course, didn't ride with you; the soldiers informed you that he had some affairs to take care of and he had entrusted you to his troops to continue the journey onward. Sangonomiya is only an hour or so out; you will be meeting the Resistance there, or so the soldiers have explained.

//Everyone may post.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: October 19, 2021, 01:12:01 pm »

Setsurou, of course, was riding in the same carriage as Yusuke, Daisuke, and Rin. To pass the time he was practicing his calligraphy on spare spell tags, refreshing some of his utility jutsu like the transformation technique he had used to get close to the imperial carriage previously.

"Meeting your master will be an interesting experience."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: FEF: Chains of Horai IC Thread: Chapter 1: The Melancholy of Momo Mitsui
« Reply #284 on: October 19, 2021, 01:21:28 pm »

"Really looking forward to seeing my dad after such a long time, yeah. Haven't seen him in so long. I wonder how the dojo is after so long?"
"From the stories you and Todoroki tell about him, he seems to be a great man."
"The best. Raised us both like we were both his real kids. He'd love you, Setsurou. And you too, Rengoku. Even if you're....still a little crazy for coming along."
"Like I said, it's the least I can do to help, right? Besides, you saved me from assassins. Twice."
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 49