Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 49

Author Topic: FEF: Chains of Horai IC Thread: Chapter 2: Gladly, Keiko Kuroda Seeks Vengeance  (Read 37244 times)

Aurorix

• Bay Watcher
  • Thief Boi
    • View Profile

Traxesa kept closing the gap between him and the gaurds until he was side by side with Setsurou, opposite end of Miyako. It was here when he pulled out one of his Mahou spell tags, however, it didn't unleash a usual blast of elemental magic. Rather, thanks to Mahou curse symbols stitched into the boy's gloves he was able to control, condense and hold onto his own curse magic turning it into a blade made of turbulent green energy. "I always did prefer to fight up close." Using his newly summoned blade, he slashed towards the closest of the remaining gaurds, "I won't allow you to snatch Yusuke again!"

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Well? Ya plannin' on stayin' 'round here?" Tora had his master to search for, but he also predicted spending at least some time in Kamihama doing so.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile

: "Could we watch your duel? It's been a while since I've witnessed a proper swordfight."

Chikara mumbled something about "just wanting to eat" but didn't contradict his sister.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"That sounds like an underwhelming skill, but we suppose not everyone can be blessed with combat skills."
"We suppose we can assist you, assuming you are capable of finding bounties that are worth splitting between so many people."

RedMageCole

• Bay Watcher
  • My sole interest is uncovering the truth!
    • View Profile

"Oh, man, with all the viewers we're getting, we're gonna have to start taking bets," Kazuki casually commented, eating his noodles and continuing to participate as an observer.

ctsun

• Bay Watcher
  • hello
    • View Profile

Well, it's not as though she could do anything to stop this, anyway...aside from well, let's hope she wouldn't have to resort to that. "Let's hope nothing awful happens."

"Let's eat!" And she, too, took a seat and dug into her noodles. Munch. Munch. Munch. Munch.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

Daisuke just chuckles at the concern and growing cadre of voyeurs.
"Everything will be fine as long as all this attention doesn't distract me. But I believe we agreed on eating first, yes?"
Regardless of the answer, Daisuke sneaks a few bites of his dish in, appreciating the bite of the spice while he could.

mastermepp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"I have to agree with shiny over here." Haru briefly gestures to the armored fellow. The woman seemed earnest enough, even admitting her own faults which Haru could respect. If this woman could at least pull her weight, she'd have no issue. And hopefully that "Clairvoyance" skill would soon prove useful enough. "And since we're all getting to know each other, mind sharing your name miss foreigner?"

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Now where was his politesse? He'd been so distracted he'd failed to introduce himself first thing.

"Oh, ahm Tora."
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
Re: FEF: Chains of Horai IC Thread: Prologue: Yusuke Yamada Gains His Freedom
« Reply #84 on: September 03, 2021, 07:30:09 pm »

Rin, still looking worried, simply looks down at her food.
"If you say so. I guess I should eat. It might help calm, you know? My mom always used to say that you shouldn't worry on an empty stomach."

The guards try to stand their ground, but against Gnosis wielders, the best they can do is shake their spears awkwardly and hope for the best. Traxesa and Setsurou barely even take a second to knock them away, Miyako and Setsurou taking their time to dodge through after the guards chasing Yusuke.

"D-did he say Yugen?! What are they doing here?! I thought they were supposed to be guarding the Empress!"

Yusuke, for his part, continues scampering away, clambering onto crates and barrels, avoiding the sweeping hands of the guards.
"Come on, come on, I'm not going back, I'm not going back!"

The alley he was running down was rapidly coming to a stop. A stop, that is, for a human.

For a cat, however, there were more than enough ways out. Spotting an open window, Yusuke hopped in, disappearing from sight.
"Tch! Guards! Around! Make sure he can't get out of wherever he just went in!"

The strange woman nods slowly.
"Please, call me Alice. I'll be sure to help where I can. T-thank you for being so understanding."

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: September 03, 2021, 09:43:33 pm »

As Yusuke disappeared from her sight, Miyako cursed, then stopped and turned to her friends, already crafting a solution.

"I don't think I can fit through that window, at least not that quickly. Well, uh, new plan: keep the guards from completely surrounding this building. If they surround it otherwise, the only way out will be to our hands, and he can tell it's me and Traxesa out here."

"Even if that doesn't happen, he'll have an escape route open and we'll have the advantage to track him later. That sound good?"
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: September 03, 2021, 10:14:30 pm »

"You may call us Nullstar for now."
"So, did you already arrive prepared with some sort of bounty we can claim? Or will you still need to look for it?"

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: September 04, 2021, 12:39:51 am »

"That sounds like a plan. Let's take care of them."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: September 07, 2021, 07:33:04 pm »

"Right then. Let's make a perimeter of our own. We might have to make another breakthrough, but we'll do it better than Yusuke can do alone."

With that, Miyako turns around to face the guards who, presumably, followed them to the alleyway. She doesn't say anything, but she holds her axe in a guarded position and gives them a crooked smile: a challenge.
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

RedMageCole

• Bay Watcher
  • My sole interest is uncovering the truth!
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: September 07, 2021, 09:56:46 pm »

"Yup. Actually, better to just basically do nothing but eat on an empty stomach, right?"
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 49