Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 ... 49

Author Topic: FEF: Chains of Horai IC Thread: Chapter 2: Gladly, Keiko Kuroda Seeks Vengeance  (Read 37235 times)

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile

"I get that we're wasting our time with this line of questioning."

Miyako held a hand against her forehead, pained.

"Ugh, moving on. I had one more thing I want to talk about."

"Goro Gamou and Noriaki Kiritani are the same person."

Miyako pauses for effect.
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile

At that, Momo, Yusuke, Tomoe and Keiko stare at Miyako.
"Him? No."
"Impossible."
"Him? Lead the Resistance? Come on!"

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Back in Kamihama, remember how Lord Kiritani wouldn't approach us? At one point, he stumbled, and there was that unmistakable feeling: he's one of the Cursed. And then, that landslide that saved us from the Empress? Right before it happened, I saw Lord Kiritani on a nearby cliff, smashing an amber Gnosis against the ground."

"I wouldn't believe it either, but there is only one person in the world who is Cursed and wields Terra."

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Tomoe shakes her head.
"A loyalist like Gamou....it would be unlikely for him to turn on the Empress so brazenly."

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"I know, I know. Goro was always by the Empress side, and that's part of why he was allowed to leave the palace. But that would give him the opportunity to work behind her back, if he wanted to. Problem is, as far as you or I know, he wouldn't want to. But that'd be the big secret, no? I'm missing several pieces from this puzzle, but I don't know anyone else who would fit the bill."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

"It seems we have many mysteries to solve, and not many clues to solve them with. Perhaps we should table them for now and concentrate on our more pressing problems: namely, the mission we're currently trying to complete, and our current situation. Are we sure we're safe here for the night? All of us are outlaws, and it isn't unlikely our descriptions have been spread around."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Keiko nods slowly.
"What, exactly, was your mission again?"

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"We find unlikely patrols would go as far as checking households during the night. At most they might wander around nearby areas."

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Oh, our mission? We're carrying a letter to Kaedehara. The landslide blocked the road so we're a little sidetracked."

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"A letter to Kaedehara....I see you're communicating with old Tokiwa too, right?"

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Yes. Kensuke thought that, well..."

Miyako turned her head to look at Yusuke.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Wait, you've been talking to Dad too?"
"Master Tokiwa said that he might have some texts on ending the Curse. He wouldn't know what they would look like, as he doesn't have the experience, but the Tokiwa school is ancient. If there is any place I haven't exhausted trying to break the Curse, it's there."

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

As the party discusses, a soldier suddenly calls down the corridor where they came from.
"Sirs and madams, your dinner is prepared. Master Kiyomaru would like for you to join him."

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon

"Good. I'm hungry." She wasn't following all this talk of conspiracy and impersonation. There wasn't really much option of NOT being in the rebellion at this point, but that didn't mean she followed. The swordsman took a step toward the soldier, then glanced back at Todoroki to wait for him before continuing.
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Setsurou looked over at Yusuke.

"I suppose we ought to do so."

To do otherwise would be impolite, and the shinobi had no concrete suspicious to act upon - just a general sense of 'trust no one in a position to harm Yusuke'.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.
Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 ... 49