Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8

Author Topic: SPACE BRUTE: A Suggestion Game  (Read 5895 times)

StrawBarrel

• Bay Watcher
  • I do not use social media regularly.
    • View Profile
Re: SPACE BRUTE: A Suggestion Game
« Reply #30 on: August 17, 2021, 08:18:03 pm »

A F G
Max avatar size is 80x80

Superdorf

• Bay Watcher
  • Soothly we live in mighty years!
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 17, 2021, 08:21:44 pm »

ACG!
Falling angel met the rising ape, and the sound it made was

klonk
tormenting the player is important
Sigtext

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 17, 2021, 08:27:49 pm »

ABC

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 17, 2021, 08:34:06 pm »

A, F, and G, please. The boomerang gives us a ranged option that is still based on our strength and will, the machete is good utility for where blunt force just isn't effective the way a good cut is, and the balls provide a special option and probably also plot hooks.
AFG
A Fanciful Gouging

chubby2man

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 18, 2021, 12:12:44 am »

Quickly you take up the boomerang from your bag (which only other contained a few robes and a heavy dog-eared book) along with a machete that a guard had strapped to his leg. A quick pat to your pockets confirmed the presence of the metal balls your master gave to you. So armed, you go on the attack.

The compound itself seems to sprawl ahead of you. A squat central tower rises from the middle, bristling with armaments. Ahead of you lies a large steel hanger door, which begins to slide open as you approach. A full squad of pirates spill out from the hangar. They seem to be a bit stunned for a second as they see a giant in flowing robes charging at them, but that surprise turns to fear as you arrive among them.

In your hands the machete is a brutal tool, and your first strike biscuits a guard from the crown of his head to the top of his chest. You punch the body off the blade, sending it crashing into the man behind him as you turn into a blur, chopping and killing. They try to scramble away, but your boomerang responds to your will, decapitating three in a single throw. A lone survivor throws his gun down and runs away, and you turn to go deeper into the compound when you suddenly feel the urge to duck.

That, and the light of a laser beam scorching the air where your head would be if you hadn’t moved was your only warning. Stomping forward on 4 legs strode a squat mech. 4 legs extended out from a central torso, which housed several machine guns, with a laser cannon in one arm, and what looked to be a flame thrower in the other. There was a small viewport in the torso, behind which you believed was the pilot.

“Last chance, freak. Either die here, or surrender and you might be able to make up for the damage you caused..”

What do you do?
A. Surrender.
B. Focus on demolishing the mech in a terrifying display of raw strength and power.
C. Focus on peeling the pilot out of the mech, also in a terrifying display of raw strength and power in a slightly different way to the previous option.
D. Something else?

Sindari Immortals Play as an immortal being trying to subvert an evil empire of (for now) stronger immortals. On *very* long term hiatus.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 18, 2021, 12:21:45 am »

B. Dismantle this thing and leave the pilot in a bare cockpit on the floor.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 18, 2021, 12:32:54 am »

C
The mech might be useful for our other crew members

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 18, 2021, 12:45:25 am »

C; I don't care about salvaging the mech, but the important part is the delicious caramel centre.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 18, 2021, 12:59:22 am »

C
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Strik3r

• Bay Watcher
  • Persistently work-in-progress.
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 18, 2021, 04:49:03 am »

C
NOTICE: If you can't update your profile/signature, stop using a Imgur URL for your profile picture.
Upload it to somewhere else.

StrawBarrel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 18, 2021, 05:25:42 am »

C
Max avatar size is 80x80

chubby2man

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 18, 2021, 02:02:45 pm »

Turn 5

You charge the mech. It’s machine gun spits a stream of bullets at you. You evade most of them, but one bullet tore into your side. You grimace in pain, but you’ve had worse. You leap at the mech, drawing your sword. Forged by the finest of the Order’s craftsmen, it was nearly unbreakable, and able to channel your Will through the blade. You land on top of the mech, and in response it raises the arm housing its flamethrower to clear you off the roof. With a swing of your sword you cut, severing the arm off and sending its gout of fire off to the side.

You plunge the sword into the hull, and with a roar you cut a deep gouge into its side. Using the blade as leverage, you grab the edge of the cut and pull, leaving the panicking pilot exposed. Reaching in, you grab the front of his suit and pull him free, tearing through the harness strapping him in.

“I surrender, I surrender!” He cried out, clearly terrified.

What do you do?
A: Accept his surrender, and attempt to get the rest of the compound to surrender to you.
B. Spare him for now, spare others if they surrender, but you are bringing this place down.
C. No Mercy, you will finish what they started.
Sindari Immortals Play as an immortal being trying to subvert an evil empire of (for now) stronger immortals. On *very* long term hiatus.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 18, 2021, 02:10:32 pm »

B.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

Strik3r

• Bay Watcher
  • Persistently work-in-progress.
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 18, 2021, 02:13:14 pm »

C. No Mercy. They started this.
NOTICE: If you can't update your profile/signature, stop using a Imgur URL for your profile picture.
Upload it to somewhere else.

StrawBarrel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 18, 2021, 02:27:11 pm »

B
Hopefully when they surrender we can take them as prisoner.
Max avatar size is 80x80
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8