Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 11

Author Topic: CYOGTCG High School RPG. Game Thread 3  (Read 4834 times)

Unraveller

• Bay Watcher
  • [DOES_NOT_EXIST]
    • View Profile
Re: CYOGTCG High School RPG. Game Thread 3
« Reply #75 on: July 24, 2021, 08:59:27 pm »

"I don't give a damn 'bout yer squabbles, it's my turn!"

Rulao draws himself a card, adding to the three that G3 helped him draw. "Hell yeah, that was a good play dude." Now with a good six cards back in his hand, the pompadoured punk,  plays a Runic Magecraft Gandr first.

He uses it to destroy the new Doom Tentacle. From there, Rulao discards a card ysing the effect of his Kelp Forest. A copy version of Fallen Paladin!

"Riiiight! This'll deal 1 damage to yer Tentacle Biome that still has an effect, all so the Shipwreck Hermit can finish it off." From there, Rulao has his Mossen Crushclaw destroy the Tentacle Crawler and get out unscathed.

The Kelp Forest of the Deep then destroys Azazel's Tentacle Kitty. Meanwhile, his own Cosmic Isopod attacks his Shipwreck Hermit, finding treasure in the form of drawing another card.

"Yeah. . . I'm satisfied with that, I'll save this here star." He rasps, ending his turn and passing it to Rose.

Spoiler: Rulao's Status (click to show/hide)
I've lost control of my life.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: July 24, 2021, 09:05:34 pm »

“I had 2 cards there the turn before, one was already flipped up, the other wasn’t. You decided to waste your turn attacking and doing no damage to your MKWs, not even triggering your effect.

Turn 1 of the chain, I had 1 flipped over card, which was the 1/2, and 1 face down card which wasn’t attacked yet. Then you went, your MKWs attacking each other, dealing no damage and thus gaining no hearts. The others went

Turn 2 of chain
My first (flipped over) card attacked my face down card, which due to its effect, gains 2 hearts, so when it flipped, it has 1/4, and the attacker to 1/1, then I played Sunny Day, healing my card and Azazel’s card back to full health, as both cards took one damage, hence my current field status. Is this clear to everyone? I don’t think I missed anything”

"I attacked both facedown cards tho. I hit one with a MKW and the other with an Afterimage so long ago it could be in Drill hair's deck."
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: July 24, 2021, 09:44:10 pm »

“The afterimage one was destroyed long ago due to an error on my end, it’s waaay to late to fix that. The one your MKW attacked was the one that attacked the one I played more recently than that, the turn before the last turn”
Sunny Day heals 1 damage to all our cards that aren’t already at max, effectively cancelling out Fallen Paladin’s effect.

While this does have quickplay, they cards I have either can’t be played or have an effect that would be wasted”
My SALC with 1 heart attacks your 1/1 Fallen Paladin copy, destroying both
then my SALC with 2 hearts attacks a Thorny Vine, leaving the vine with 3 hearts and the SALC destroyed

Spoiler: Rose’s Field (click to show/hide)
“Oh, you’re right G3, I found the error. Assuming last turn’s action still took place, this turn would end with 1 SALC with 1/1 on the field. Sorry for the mixup”
((Instead of going back in time, I thought it’d be easier on everyone if I just fixed heart count and went on with the plan))

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: July 24, 2021, 09:54:17 pm »

"I'm not sure why I keep drawing this card."

"My Ninja assassinates your No Effect Tentacle Biome, leaving it at 2 hearts!"

All three MKWs attack Shipwreck Hermit again, dealing 1 damage to each of them and letting its master draw three more cards!

G3's field 13H 0S:
MKW 0/2
MKW 0/2
MKW 0/2
NSW 3/1
MKW 0/4

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
  • Currently experiencing fremdschämen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: July 24, 2021, 11:10:52 pm »

(Note, when attacking, please actually use the word 'attack' to describe the action. Ideally you should also have different actions in separate lines. Naturegirl1999's action said "cancelling out the Fallen Paladin's effect" when the card that its effect was applied to was destroyed and thus not healed.)

Azazel draws a card...

Azazel plays a card face-down. This card can be attacked while face-down.
Azazel then ends his turn.

Spoiler: Azazel's Stats (click to show/hide)
websim.ai is coming dangerously close to being able to run Gridhood. Maybe I'll live to see the day if I exercise, eat right, and somehow convince the world's governments not to nuke everyone.

Unraveller

• Bay Watcher
  • [DOES_NOT_EXIST]
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: July 24, 2021, 11:45:53 pm »

"Alright, ya might wanna stop that there G-Man. Or yer gonna make me draw my whole damn deck." Rulao mused, drawing a card to add to the three he was given by G3.

Rulao uses a star to play another Shipwreck Hermit!

And then another Cosmic Isopod for a star.

Finally he uses the Kelp Forest's effect to discard another card, Mesmer Mantis! A copy comes into play.

"Right, since Rose's Sunny Day can heal her partner's cards, and the wordin' is 'your'. I figure, this one can swap effects between me and mister G here, means the same thing yeah? I ain't sure. But if that's the case, my new Shipwreck Hermit is gonna swap effects with his Masochist Knight lady. Got it?"

From there, one of his Cosmic Isopods attack said MKW to give G3 another card.

After, his first Shipwreck Hermit attacks the Tentacle Biome to destroy it.

Rulao ponders for a moment, hesitates at the face-down. But decides to go for it anyway. His Mossen Crushclaw copy attacks the face-down card of Azazel's.

"Now we got a Masochist Hermit and a Treasure full knight. . . Waifu." He says. Ending his turn and sending it to Rose.

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: July 24, 2021, 11:49:16 pm »

The face-down card is revealed to be...

websim.ai is coming dangerously close to being able to run Gridhood. Maybe I'll live to see the day if I exercise, eat right, and somehow convince the world's governments not to nuke everyone.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: July 25, 2021, 01:55:35 am »

I play Friendship Precure, giving everyone a heart, a star and a card draw

Then I play Sunny Day healing the ambush tentacle that was attacked by the Mossen Crustacean

Then I play Efficient Leaves

SALC attacks the MKW with the Shopwrecked Hermit’s effect, bringing it down to 3 hearts while destroying the SALC
I end my turn

Spoiler: Rose’s Field (click to show/hide)

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: July 25, 2021, 10:17:27 am »

"Ha! Victory is at hand!"

G3 draws a card, then another card from Ralou's turn, then another card from Friendship Precure, then another card from SALC's attack*

He then attacks the Shipwreck Waifu with all three of his other MKWs, letting him draw three more cards. In total he gets to draw 7 cards.

"Thanks to this new card mill I finally drew my victory condition! Twice! That's game!"

Using the star given to him by FP, G3 summons King Arthur Waifu!

Now with 16 cards on his side of the field, he activates Waifu Upper on the Masochist Shipwreck (You know, the Shiprweck Hermit with the MKW's ability)!

This sets its Attack at 18 and its hearts at 21!

"I've got another one lined up if we can't take them all out this turn. They can't kill that thing and we can replace it as many times as we need. That's game!"

Ninja Schoolgirl Waifu attacks Efficient Leaves, setting it at 1 heart and denying it its ability!
Crabbed MKW attempts to attack herself to see if that is a thing!

G3's field 14H 0S:
MKW 0/2
MKW 0/2
MKW 0/2
NSW 3/1
MKW 0/3 When this is attacked, draw a card.
KAW 2/3

*Rose should still have the first one since nobody destroyed it, the others should be dead, and it should get 0 damage and not be destroyed from attacking MKW.

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: July 25, 2021, 04:38:43 pm »

(A card can NOT attack itself)

Azazel draws a card...

Azazel plays Tentacle Kitty!

Then Azazel pays 1 Star to play Tentacle Mutation!

Azazel attached Grell to Ambush Tentacle
Azazel draws another card...

Azazel plays Tentacle Lash

Mesmer Mantis is destroyed.
Ambush Tentacle then attacks G3 directly to deal 3 damage!

Spoiler: Azazel's Stats (click to show/hide)

Unraveller

• Bay Watcher
  • [DOES_NOT_EXIST]
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: July 25, 2021, 04:51:35 pm »

Rulao draws a card, then another thanks to Rose's friendship. "Come'on ya really are gonna deck me out like this." He says, holding eight cards in his hand.

Using the star Friendship Precure gave him, Rulao throws down a third Shipwreck Hermit.

He then sends his Mossen Crushclaw copy to attack and die at the hands of the Ambush Tentacle.

Then, uses his Masochist Hermit to attack the same target and destroy it. Thanks to the crab's love of pain, it takes three damage but is restored one.

His Kelp Forest of the Deep then destroys the Tentacle Kitty, clearing Azazel's board.

Finally, the remaining Shipwreck Hermit attacks and destroys Rose's Efficient Leaves.

"Alright ya punk, they're wide open!" He rasps.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: July 25, 2021, 04:55:01 pm »

“The A,bush tentacle flies now thanks to the Tentacle Mutation card”

Unraveller

• Bay Watcher
  • [DOES_NOT_EXIST]
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: July 25, 2021, 05:02:39 pm »

(( Flying can be attacked by a non-flying card, they just can't be blocked by cards without flying in their attacks. At least, G3 attacked a Grell before and it was fine, so that was my assumption ))

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: July 25, 2021, 05:12:08 pm »

"I just upgraded your Masochist Hermit to a 18/21 killing machine why did you waste it like that >_>"

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: July 25, 2021, 05:36:42 pm »

(( Flying can be attacked by a non-flying card, they just can't be blocked by cards without flying in their attacks. At least, G3 attacked a Grell before and it was fine, so that was my assumption ))
((oh, whoops))
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 11