Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38

Author Topic: The Cosmic Throne: A Magic Battle Royale -- TURN 14  (Read 25631 times)

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The Cosmic Throne: A Magic Battle Royale -- TURN 14
« Reply #525 on: October 15, 2021, 12:59:58 am »

It says Unraveller was last on the forum the 14th and last posted the 10th so if we keep poking this thing it should at least summon him to give us some kind of answer.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
  • The Most Handsome Bay12 Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #526 on: October 15, 2021, 07:19:13 am »

Amon erases the concept of rolls and establishs his dominance over the abyss.

Magmacube_tr

• Bay Watcher
  • Praise KeK! For He is The Key and The Gate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #527 on: October 15, 2021, 08:26:35 am »

Okay, shut the fuck up everybody. I deserve the void! I am physically larger than all of you, and have a shiny metal armor.
I must submerge myself in MAGMAAAAAAAAA! daily for 17 cents, which I detest. I also geld memes.

My gaem. JOIN NAOW!!!

My sigtext. Read if you dare!

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #528 on: October 15, 2021, 08:34:56 am »

All things belong to the abyss. In time, all things fade. And in time, new things are born. It is not something one can claim dominance over, only dominion. And ? is the current holder of that.

Due to erasing the concept of rolls and ? extremely high luck, their second dominion finishes forming. ? is now the god of Dice. All Hail. As such, she reestablishes Rolls. As the concept of Rolls no longer existed, this autosucceeds. As she now has Dominion of Dice, she now controls the rolls.

?: Autoroll 10-2+5.
Amon: Autoroll 1+2+1.

Repeat, Repeat, Repeat. Amon takes 3 Injuries. Will Save. Autoroll 1+5. ? Power: Autoroll 10+5, 10+1. Amon Fails. Takes another injury.

Final Roll. N/A. Amon takes another injury. Amon dies. ? rerolls Amon's Existence. Autosuccess. Amon takes 6 injuries. ? rerolls Amon's Existence to repeat the cycle. Autosuccess. Insert Undertale first final boss theme here.

Dice were the only thing saving you from godmodding. Once you godmod, others godmod. Game over. Reset.

:'( Really, you shouldn't do that. There is a reason I have a Variable second Aspect. And that's cause it's not quite formed yet.

Rickrolls The Shapeless Apparition. Autosuccess.

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #529 on: October 15, 2021, 03:44:58 pm »

Amon inverts the concept of abyss into something. Your powers do not work as you are not the abyss anymore

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #530 on: October 15, 2021, 03:59:59 pm »

Amon inverts the concept of abyss into something. Your powers do not work as you are not the abyss anymore
Amon Pity Roll: 2. Autofailure. Backlash. The Abyss consumes you, for all things are to be Abyss, and eventually, the Abyss gives birth to something. Only to return to the Root.

(The only way to beat this is to literally do 'all my powers combined.' You have to beat a 10.)

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #531 on: October 15, 2021, 08:59:13 pm »

Amon Pity Roll: 2. Autofailure. Backlash. The Abyss consumes you, for all things are to be Abyss, and eventually, the Abyss gives birth to something. Only to return to the Root.

(The only way to beat this is to literally do 'all my powers combined.' You have to beat a 10.)

Amon rolls: infinity

I now have infinity to fill up your abyss

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #532 on: October 16, 2021, 03:33:13 am »

What is even going here?
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Strik3r

• Bay Watcher
  • Persistently work-in-progress.
    • View Profile
« Reply #533 on: October 16, 2021, 03:50:21 am »

What is even going here?
The death throes of a thread.
NOTICE: If you can't update your profile/signature, stop using a Imgur URL for your profile picture.
Upload it to somewhere else.

Magmacube_tr

• Bay Watcher
  • Praise KeK! For He is The Key and The Gate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #534 on: October 16, 2021, 03:54:28 am »

What is even going here?

The end of an era...
I must submerge myself in MAGMAAAAAAAAA! daily for 17 cents, which I detest. I also geld memes.

My gaem. JOIN NAOW!!!

My sigtext. Read if you dare!

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #535 on: October 16, 2021, 07:43:20 am »

Amon rolls: infinity

I now have infinity to fill up your abyss

Denied. ? is the Dice, your roll is invalid. Please use a d10 to contest.

What is even going here?

The end of an era...
I tried to fade to black abyss, Amon tries to take over the abyss. Amon Godmod rolls away, succeeds, then gets godmodded by ? who brings them back under her dominion.

This has been a short recap of a non-canon episode.

Unraveller

• Bay Watcher
  • [DOES_NOT_EXIST]
    • View Profile
« Reply #536 on: October 16, 2021, 10:38:31 am »

(( I won't bother you all with excuses, but my time to write has been somewhat limited. I'm mostly done with turn 19 at this point, all going well I should post it relatively soon. I'm going to take the last page of activity as relatively continued interest. Haha. We'll likely sub in either Fimbul or Fluffe for Naturegirl, and continue from there.

Forgive the hiatus, I seem to only have the capacity to focus on one thing at a time. ))
I've lost control of my life.

Strik3r

• Bay Watcher
  • Persistently work-in-progress.
    • View Profile
« Reply #537 on: October 16, 2021, 11:07:36 am »

(( I won't bother you all with excuses, but my time to write has been somewhat limited. I'm mostly done with turn 19 at this point, all going well I should post it relatively soon. I'm going to take the last page of activity as relatively continued interest. Haha. We'll likely sub in either Fimbul or Fluffe for Naturegirl, and continue from there.

Forgive the hiatus, I seem to only have the capacity to focus on one thing at a time. ))
Fimbul isn't active. But it's good to see that at least you somewhat are, Unraveller.
NOTICE: If you can't update your profile/signature, stop using a Imgur URL for your profile picture.
Upload it to somewhere else.

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #538 on: October 16, 2021, 11:46:53 am »

YAY

I LOVE YOU

Fluffe9911

• Bay Watcher
  • Such ‼Socks‼ Much Fun
    • View Profile
« Reply #539 on: October 16, 2021, 12:03:02 pm »

(Im still around!)
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38