Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 38

Author Topic: The Cosmic Throne: A Magic Battle Royale -- TURN 14  (Read 25705 times)

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
Re: The Cosmic Throne: A Magic Battle Royale -- TURN 14
« Reply #465 on: September 08, 2021, 11:02:32 am »

((You might want to bold your actions to distinguish them from flavor/fluff))

Yellow Pixel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #466 on: September 08, 2021, 03:43:56 pm »

"Well... I hope my pixel friends on the Squirrel Island are still resisting the invaders! But I'm afraid I can't do much more to aid them..."

"On the bright side, I have a powerful mystic ally now!"

"Except that though, everything seems as bleak as before... Wich gives much place for more happiness in this world!"

After his self-talk, Yellow Pixel swiftly slides towards Amon.

"Hey! Amigo! How are ya doing?"

"Perhaps you have plans for world domination?"

"For that matter, I was thinking that it could be beneficial for both of us to mix our two forms of magic! And to do that, I have an idea to begin with..."

"On the marble plains down the Throne, I saw that you have created some horrific chaotic creatures that mostly kill each other to expand, wich I find pretty much disgusting and ungainly!"

"So what do you say that I impart them some of my happiness? Combined with their entropic nature, it could possibly make them more compliant, more civilized, and less madly brutal!"

"Do you give me the permission to do that?"

Anywho, I know this one's nothing special, but hope everyone hasn't lost interest after that week or so.

((Don't worry! My interest is still extremely high, and everytime you post a turn, it always brighten my day. Also, I find your writing absolutely wonderful!

And other than that, I have a question: What happened to the little light mote?))

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
  • The Most Handsome Bay12 Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #467 on: September 08, 2021, 04:50:00 pm »

"Well... I hope my pixel friends on the Squirrel Island are still resisting the invaders! But I'm afraid I can't do much more to aid them..."

"On the bright side, I have a powerful mystic ally now!"

"Except that though, everything seems as bleak as before... Wich gives much place for more happiness in this world!"

After his self-talk, Yellow Pixel swiftly slides towards Amon.

"Hey! Amigo! How are ya doing?"

"Perhaps you have plans for world domination?"

"For that matter, I was thinking that it could be beneficial for both of us to mix our two forms of magic! And to do that, I have an idea to begin with..."

"On the marble plains down the Throne, I saw that you have created some horrific chaotic creatures that mostly kill each other to expand, wich I find pretty much disgusting and ungainly!"

"So what do you say that I impart them some of my happiness? Combined with their entropic nature, it could possibly make them more compliant, more civilized, and less madly brutal!"

"Do you give me the permission to do that?"

Anywho, I know this one's nothing special, but hope everyone hasn't lost interest after that week or so.

((Don't worry! My interest is still extremely high, and everytime you post a turn, it always brighten my day. Also, I find your writing absolutely wonderful!

And other than that, I have a question: What happened to the little light mote?))

Sure my yellow friend!

(Don’t worry! I’m still as excited as I was at the beginning! Also, My turn might be a little late as I have to go driving with my grandparents. I hope that’s not a problem!)

BlackPaladin99

• Bay Watcher
  • The dark Knight of Eternity
    • View Profile
« Reply #468 on: September 08, 2021, 08:15:50 pm »

pm action.
We're talking about partially sapient undead spaghetti here, you can probably instruct it to only strangle specific diners.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #469 on: September 08, 2021, 08:16:54 pm »

(I don't think PM actions are done?)

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #470 on: September 08, 2021, 08:25:53 pm »

Amon hops around in joy! The aura of starlight growing around him as he inspects his surroundings, “Well, There is nothing at all, This will not do, This will not do at all!

Amon uses astral magic to create a gigantic astral power source to power further astral magic.

Amon:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Gazey:

Bob:

« Last Edit: September 09, 2021, 06:47:30 am by Knightwing64 »

Magmacube_tr

• Bay Watcher
  • Praise KeK! For He is The Key and The Gate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #471 on: September 08, 2021, 11:49:40 pm »

((You might want to bold your actions to distinguish them from flavor/fluff))

Good point.
I must submerge myself in MAGMAAAAAAAAA! daily for 17 cents, which I detest. I also geld memes.

My gaem. JOIN NAOW!!!

My sigtext. Read if you dare!

Strik3r

• Bay Watcher
  • Persistently work-in-progress.
    • View Profile
« Reply #472 on: September 09, 2021, 06:14:49 am »

pm action.
((I agree. No PM actions. Not only would it make the thread much more boring if everyone hid their actions in PMs, but since we all agreed that we wont...))
Amon hops around in joy! The aura of starlight growing around him as he inspects his surroundings, “Well, There is no defenses at all, This will not do, This will not do at all!
Amon uses astral magic to create a barrier of impenetrable moonlight that only allows Amon and a s left few inside, Like Yellow Pixel. He creates this around the whole island.
((We all agreed that we wont metagame by using on information in other's posts, or metagame at all for that matter... So there shouldn't be any worries regarding other players reacting to actions that haven't taken place yet and countering them based on your post. Speaking of that... Knightwing...?  :) ))
NOTICE: If you can't update your profile/signature, stop using a Imgur URL for your profile picture.
Upload it to somewhere else.

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #473 on: September 09, 2021, 06:41:39 am »

pm action.
((I agree. No PM actions. Not only would it make the thread much more boring if everyone hid their actions in PMs, but since we all agreed that we wont...))
Amon hops around in joy! The aura of starlight growing around him as he inspects his surroundings, “Well, There is no defenses at all, This will not do, This will not do at all!
Amon uses astral magic to create a barrier of impenetrable moonlight that only allows Amon and a s left few inside, Like Yellow Pixel. He creates this around the whole island.
((We all agreed that we wont metagame by using on information in other's posts, or metagame at all for that matter... So there shouldn't be any worries regarding other players reacting to actions that haven't taken place yet and countering them based on your post. Speaking of that... Knightwing...?  :) ))

Eh, I was worrying about defenses before you went psycho but okay.

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #474 on: September 09, 2021, 06:48:36 am »

Alright, I changed my action and changed Gazey wounds to 3/3 because of his new stats.

Yellow Pixel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #475 on: September 09, 2021, 02:08:46 pm »

Sure my yellow friend!

"Fantastic!"

Yellow Pixel will cautiously fly over the Methuselah on the back of the last Pixel Falcon and attempt to bestow upon them his happy element, implanting it into their chaotic nature.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #476 on: September 10, 2021, 03:06:18 am »

pm action.
((I also dislike the PMing of actions, let everything be out in the open!))
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Unraveller

• Bay Watcher
  • [DOES_NOT_EXIST]
    • View Profile
« Reply #477 on: September 10, 2021, 05:52:20 am »

(( It would be strange too, given that it means whatever I write would have to be hidden from everyone too. I prefer to just trust everyone to honour the game and consider what their mystics would know versus what the player can see. It's not as if you can't use magick to scry/spy on anyone at anytime anyway. Tric for instance in this case has done a great job on not being super metagamey with their stuff, BlackPaladin shouldn't be afraid of it.))

EDIT: Will post on the 13th or 14th.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2021, 03:25:54 am by Unraveller »
I've lost control of my life.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #478 on: September 10, 2021, 09:27:40 am »

Have I been good at not metagaming?

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher