Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 38

Author Topic: The Cosmic Throne: A Magic Battle Royale -- TURN 14  (Read 25874 times)

Strik3r

• Bay Watcher
  • Persistently work-in-progress.
    • View Profile
Re: The Cosmic Throne: A Magic Battle Royale
« Reply #255 on: August 13, 2021, 05:45:22 pm »

(True, But nothing can stop us having a truce until we are the only ones left though.)

(hah, i'd like to see that, i doubt the alliance will that long with you knowing that you have to betray eachother in the end anyway. That is if Hood reaches you to form the truce in the first place...)
NOTICE: If you can't update your profile/signature, stop using a Imgur URL for your profile picture.
Upload it to somewhere else.

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
  • The Most Handsome Bay12 Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: August 14, 2021, 11:50:32 am »

(True, But nothing can stop us having a truce until we are the only ones left though.)

(hah, i'd like to see that, i doubt the alliance will that long with you knowing that you have to betray eachother in the end anyway. That is if Hood reaches you to form the truce in the first place...)

(Eh, You have a point.)

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: August 14, 2021, 12:28:42 pm »

(Eh, You have a point.)

(Honestly he should have stayed in the sea. My power doesn't extend that far yet.)

Unraveller

• Bay Watcher
  • [DOES_NOT_EXIST]
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: August 15, 2021, 01:10:10 pm »

(( Post coming tonight. Have a few things I need to do in the interim. But it'll be up! ))
I've lost control of my life.

BlackPaladin99

• Bay Watcher
  • The dark Knight of Eternity
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: August 15, 2021, 01:16:06 pm »

(( Yeah, I will say BlackPaladin, try focusing on one main magical action per turn. Otherwise you'll likely experience a lot of negative modifiers. However, that doesn't mean you can't do the physical actions like sailing and such. Keep that in mind. Also side note, why do you still have the Beastkin listed on your posts when those are servants of '?'.  Lol. ))

(( To be fair Strik3r, you have something of a point. Originally I planed to use hardiness to determine a binary of whether or not someone recieves a wound, whereas skill was used to evade combat. Might still revisit that as a concept, but for now Hardiness as it is would be resisting physical effects. I do honestly believe unchanged that it will come up as everyone really gets into combatting on another. But perhaps having it have a greater effect on wounds would have been sensible. Lessons for the future. ))
Oops.  I’ll remove the beastkin.
We're talking about partially sapient undead spaghetti here, you can probably instruct it to only strangle specific diners.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: August 15, 2021, 01:34:28 pm »

(Of note, I have 5 Might and 3 Skill. My Hardiness and Will though.. Not much. But that's why having allies helps.)

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: August 15, 2021, 04:26:53 pm »

(Of note, I have 5 Might and 3 Skill. My Hardiness and Will though.. Not much. But that's why having allies helps.)

(Who needs might when you have ridiculous amounts of will?)

Unraveller

• Bay Watcher
  • [DOES_NOT_EXIST]
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: August 15, 2021, 09:31:12 pm »

TURN NINE
See you, oh mystic,
See thine blood spilt,
See this game sadistic,
Let one bear this guilt.

- ? -

FATES DESCISION - CARVING BLOCKS - 1d10 + 2 (Skill) = 5
FATES DESCISION - ENCHANTING THE STONE - 1d10 + 2 (Primary Aspect) = 9

That nameless Lone Soldier raises a shadowed hand in salute, her sharply featured-face is not one that shows any hint of fear for the onyxian, fallen god that she has chosen to follow. In moments she is barking at the quarrying Beastkin in a facsimile of their squealing rat-tongue. And just the same in a few moments more, they've gathered what great slabs of fossil stone they could muster from this place and begin their workings. Though precise tools avail them, it seems these tribalistic cavern dwellers are the crafty sort. Despite that of course, having never truly seen a ship, at least nothing the likes of what '?' has in mind, their grasp on creating the most elegant of designs eludes them. Still, with the aid of the Lone Soldier's leadership, they've come up with a crude rendering, pieces of one that the regal soldier once knew.

The silvery-haired mystic gazes upon the work of her followers, perhaps not as massive as one would hope, only so much can be expected from the forlorn souls of these beastmen. It will do. And so, with the wriggling of her fingers, the mystic's magicks are beset upon each chunk, rippling veins that stretch out over the hull, the bow, the mast and so on, each stone taking on a mockery of organic life. Their organs as inky pustules within the rock, their blood flowing as the void through arteries. Together this web of abysm strung the ship into one great piece. The Abyssal Sailor, to whom all of this Nameless World would come to know. Easily it could stow the numerous Beastkin as '?'s magicks deigned it to rise, a thin veil of black, like silk stretching across its masts. It drank of the sky and was christened forth above the quarry for its maiden flight.

The Abyssal Sailor; can store a population of 'Numerous' as it's 'crew' though it seems to require a magickal connection in order to be piloted beyond the means of a normal sailing ship.

- Amon -

FATES DESCISION - GAZEY GROW STRONG - 1d10 + 1 (Luck) = 8
FATES DESCISION - CONCEPTUAL IMBUING - 1d10 + 2 (Primary Aspect) + 1 (luck) = 8

"Stronger. . ?" Does the colossus question, it's rumbling voice vibrating throughout that basalt form. One might even say it took a tinge of offense to its master's words. "Amon. . . Whom hath wrought mine eyes, I cannot make something of naught." BoB's tone is not the agressive kind, merely stating its mind, newly expanded as it has become. "Shouldst thee choose thine words more a careful sort, lest ye forget whose back thou art upon."

As the mystic enshrouded in purple continued his work putting together a more livable shelter upon the beast's back, sweat beaded down his brow. "Ooh don't listen to this ol' sourpuss boss!" called out the Gazeling as he focused upon you. "I'll show him, it's simple!" His massive cyclopean eye did not budge from watching you work, taking in the full breadth of what such toil meant. When again you turn to look upon Gazey, their mass has swelled, their stone-skinned legs now imaculate and muscled like the marble statues of antedeliuvien heroes. Gazey's might increased by +1!

At last, BoB's ceaseless movements have crested the three of you to the top of the immeasurably tall stone plataeu. It is withered and cracked by mosses and ivy grown in a specular shade of indigo. From here, far above the land, your sight can take in all of this Nameless World. Scattered islands and continents long eroded by time's march. Once perhaps great nations, the first of creation. Such a peaceful, overwhelming sight. One that many a traveller could ruminate on for ages at a time. Yet you've no such desire, Amon. Here high above you can feel the great emnate powers of the world struggling now for dominance all around you, below in the Nameless World where they conspire, each and all their blood must be spilled should you wish all the power of the cosmos. . . The throne stands even taller, crude perhaps, cruder a construction than one would have expected. Little more than a few massive slatestones shaped to the form of a seat, it's size rivaling the Beast of Basalt, a titan's throne no doubt. There, upon each surface of the throne does sit countless a carven tome, each indecipherable text aglow with starlight. A missing chunk meets your gaze at the seat's height, damaged perhaps in wars long forgotten. Here, before the Cosmic Throne, it's unknown power awash, you do just as expected of thee, and beesech it with thy will.

First you magicks cascade from the top of the plataeu and rain down an unrelenting dust across the seven pillars surrounding this height, dominion, ownership, such fickle subjective terms. Even as you feel strengthened here, emboldened by the sight of the Throne, you cannot discern any changes to this place nor to your servents. So then of course those piercing eyes of blue fall upon this seat of universal power. The very moment you weave your spell, is the very moment you are rebuked. Blown back with force so great as to shatter the form of lesser men by sheer mysticality alone. Gazey plants one muscular stone leg firm into the ground, managing to catch you before your descent with the other. "I-I don't know about this boss. . ." He remarks, wavering, "My eye. . . It's blinding my dang eye!"[/i]

- Maria 'Habitat' Violet -

FATES DESCISION - GROWING ALGAE/KELP - 1d10 + 2 (Primary Aspect) = 5

Great Hoppers and Mantids alike continue their eternal dance of predator and prey among the tall, fast-growing grass quickly overtaking the entirety of this isle. Their populations, though in flux here or there seem to be remaining stable, slowly growing if that. Knowing this, your conjecture makes it clear that provided conditions remain the same, the light drizzles, the verdant fields, and no booms occur, this homeostasis should result in both the creatures' populations increasing to the next tier. It's a welcome thought when ominous magicks continue to grow to the southeast, perhaps soon to come into conflict with yours.

So, after a brief delay of consideration, you move away from the time crystals which now sit in this island's center, moving to the healthiest blades of grass you can find. To your knees you fall and begin digging away with your hands. Moments later, a bundle of good strong roots are within your grasp. To loamy shores you traipse, to your catalyst you blow a single breathe, then cast the roots into the quiet sea. Honeyed words imbue the waters with green life. The seeds of an algal bloom, a buffer before the oncoming abyssal storm. Just as your disappearing back into these shaded groves, you come across a little bud unlike the tall grasses. It must be the new type of flower you'd seeded! It grows low to the earth, about the size of your fist at that. Your sure it'll bloom when next the light of the red sun is ast down upon it!

- Clesydros -

FATES DESCISION - KRUVIOUS EXCAVATION - 1d10 + 5 (Might) = 15!!

The numerable Kosmites continue their digging, their elongated pick-like arms of shimmering crystal making sure work of the silty earth below, yet without any proper structure to their job, the work is still slow-going. At the very least, it is passive progress. Uncovered here or there are a number of the ruinous dwellings, ancient marble hovels in which all but rock has long rotted away. Whom here once drew breathe? Whom stood as the few of creation's first, ancestors in the oldest fashion. But whilst the Kosmites do their job acceptably so, it is the Kruvios that prove their worth in crystalline weight. Showing full well all the mystic focus beset upon them, these great transparent hulks heft perfectly hewn blocks of the olde marble from which composes these ruins. In no time at all, long forgotten homes are taken apart at the mortar and gathered in swift to the east. Then, where no more marble lay for the Kosmite's respectively slow digging, the Kruovios take to shattering their earth under foot, casting great boulders up from the sand and soot and putting those to the pile just as well. [/i]

FATES DESCISION - ENCHANTED TIMEPIECE - 1d10 + 2 (Primary Aspect) + 1 (The First Slate)= 9

It is not long at all before your servants have gathered nigh-on a towers worth of material, before even the silver light above dare wanes. As your eyes have comfortably set on their beauteous forms, your mind works on other endeavours, a handful of the inversely growing crystal in your palm. With a will you gaze upon the dense structure of this elusive material, seeing in it the countless aeons it has crossed through to return to you here in this present. How far back will the spell's cascade travel you wonder? Will the Creator of Creators themself look upon a nascent timecrystal gathering motes of debris to it? Your areas of expertise beg such questions, time and space drip with infinite possibilities. And thus you feel you must put to the crystal in your hand such concepts. Crushing the dense component in your hand with force, it's shape becomes that of a locket, or an image of one at least. As you opne that palm and look upon the perfect oval, like that of a delicately cut gem, it gazes back at thee. And to those sunken eyes it grants you again the sight of your mighty Kruovios dredging stones from the untapped earth. When you blink, you find that you are watching the same event play out before you, as it had moments ago. As marble blocks and boulders are hauled to the east. . .

Clesydros has created the 'Enchanted Timepiece'! This artefact allows its holder to re-roll a 'FATE'S DECISION' from the turn prior within a limited range. This effect is NOT limited to actions made exclusively by the wielder. Whatever the direct outcome of the original effect is will be replaced with the newly-rolled effect next turn, as well as all the butterfly effects that occur therein. NOTE: This is considered a magickal action and will count against 'stretching thin' should the wielder attempt anything else that turn.

- Dr. Unpleasant -

FATES DESCISION - RUBY-EYE STAFF - 1d10 = 7

It is just as you say, the dwarf-like embered zombies do not even have the mind to consider the pain as the grasp the thick metal chain wrapping the gem stone. It is torn away with little effort, further searing their already ash-like bodies, doing little more than to fill the stagnant cavern air with a further burning stench. In one of the Enkindled's hands, the ruby sets them searingly alight, though no damage comes to the creature. At last you set your eyes upon a cermonial spear of olde, held by one of the honored dead you've risen. It's haft a pure oxidized bronze. Using the emnant heat of the artefact, the spearhead is re-forged into two tines that are twisted and clasped about either side of the gem. A staff no-doubt, a locus of firey magicks from a by-gone era. From glowing white to dull metal at the end of the constructed piece, this 'Ruby-Eyed Staff' is still hot to the touch even as heat disspiates down the full length of the haft.

FATES DESCISION - CLEAR WEATHER - 1d10 = 10!

Such details do not concern you of course, good Doctor. You retreat from the caldera temple, up the twisting halls where now a slide of muddy silt has sunk in thanks to the constant downpour. Again you are soaked by the detestable rain. Before the water's onslaught you focus and furrow your brow one great sweep of the arm casts away all manner of dark cloud on high, allowing the pearlescent light of the moon to cast itself down upon you.

- Yellow Pixel -

FATES DESCISION - AVATAR OF JOY - 1d10 + 1 (Secondary Aspect) = 2

How you struggle so Yellow Pixel! Thrown off perhaps by the abject disgust that these decayed undead have wrought upon your banana castle, from which the remaining few dig their nails and bony claws in-between pixel block after pixel-block intending to see the structure fall. Some still being caught up in traps, while others ramble on through the bottom levels searching for fresh .squirrel meat to get their fill. All of these utterly negative emotions brought on by the nasty creature disrupt your magicks of joy and happiness. Even as you weave all that you possibly can from the support of your pixelated creatures, you can manage no more than a small orb of light. This sun-like mote floats delicately above the heads of the last remaining zombified creatures, doing little more than casting a pleasant yellow glow upon them. The power drained from your square body has given the Hateful Dead a chance to reach for you!

FATES COLLIDE! - HATEFUL DEAD ATTACK YELLOW PIXEL -
HATEFUL DEAD ATTACK - 1d10 + 2 (Might) = 8
YELLOW PIXEL AVOIDS - 1d10 + 5 (Skill) = 13!

Though your happiness fueled magicks have been draned by the sight, you still manage to escape the filthy grasp of these skeletal ancient dead ones, leaving them for the many traps of the Banana Castle. Unscathed, you attempt to regroup with the .squirrels who've hidden themselves above.

- Hood -

FATES DESCISION - RAISE DEAD - 1d10 + 2 (Primary Aspect) - 5 (Stretching Magick Thin) = 7
FATES DESCISION - SUMMON ELEMENTALS - 1d10 + 1 (Secondary Aspect) - 5 (Stretching Magick Thin) = 1
FATES DESCISION - RECONFIGURE GIANT - 1d10 + 2 (Secondary Aspect) - 5 (Stretching Magick Thin) = 7

(( Yes, you rolled three tens, but still keep in mind that attempting more than one dispirate magickal action will result in heavy modifers against you, or even outright failure. Remember this fact going forward. Physical actions are not neccisarily affected by this within reason, but also consider that travel does take some time, which is why though you were able to cross the land quite a ways, you could not begin to sail all in one action. ))

Barely having escaped the threshing jaws of the Lurking Serpents, you've managed to get off mostly unharmed. Your leg still rumbles with pain, though you're certain it's at the very least not been crushed to dust. So you and your few remaning undead continue onward, north from these Inkfields. Along the way, you feel the pull of long forgotten souls pulsing deep within the fossilized earth of this place. Precisely what you need to bolster your force once more. With a crackle of energy, you thrust that spear of yours into the ground, it's power cracking the rocky soil and breaking open the deep, deep tombs of the dead. A good score of skeletal figures creep and climb their way out from the bedrock, elongated limbs and extra joints much like the first of the dead you rose. Their numbers swell again to their earlier size.

It's then that you consider you might need even more power should you hope to face the other mystics. Ephemeral forces of oblivion, elemental in form, in another life you'd seen their worth for the scouring of now forgotten world. But. . . You cannot seem to muster your destructive aspect here and now. Whether its the drain from your earlier spell, or the pain from your wound. For now you settle by re-aranging the bone hull of the Giant, having it reach down and lift you and your little squad into it's chest. The Barrowhold Giant bounds across the coast, yet as it does so, you take note of a dark haze in the air, falling upon all this land. . !

FATES COLLIDE! - VOID SPORES -
HOOD'S FORTITUDE - 1d10 + 2 (Hardiness) = 7

Firmly you keep your breath held in, unknown to you is the dark haze that drifts with the slow winds across this soiled land. But you do not dare seek to find out. Whatever it is, these snow-like falling spores stink of the infinite dark you'd arrisen from hours ago. Even more the reason to escape this land.

Forgotten: Population -- Few -> Some

- Shapeless Apparition -

This one is silent, inert as the odd eyeball creatures dance around in utter panic, immolated by the everburning blue flames of this great subtereanean colloseum. Still it grows, still it schemes.
I've lost control of my life.

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: August 16, 2021, 06:05:08 am »

(My action will be posed in a few hours as I have to go to the worst place in existence. #Sad.)

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: August 16, 2021, 07:20:34 am »

"Finally I have something useful to show for all this digging and maybe it'll even help with all this damned mud that's leaking into my tomb!"
It's time to test the Ruby-Eye Staff by using it to dry up all the mud around the entrance to the tomb, and while I'm doing that have the Enkindled ones gather all weapons that might be sitting around the tomb and equip themselves with them.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Strik3r

• Bay Watcher
  • Persistently work-in-progress.
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: August 16, 2021, 08:03:27 am »

Cleydros cups the Enchanted Timepiece in his pale hand, turning it around, inspecting it from all angles with nothing short of a wide smirk on his face.
"This... thing." he says, letting out a small chuckle "Never in all the time i lived on my home world did i think such a device would be possible to create. Yet it is in my hands right now! The creation of the time crystals has permitted things never before possible. The Time Magic of my world works as it does exactly because it sidesteps causality. This Enchanted Timepiece however somehow... Does not! This perhaps makes it more powerful than even the "Clock-that-is-always-right"! Yet, i have not the faintest of clues how it actually works... Whether it does so by a clever combination of rolling back time, shifting it then rolling it forward, or by the will of the Creator of Creators itself, i can't possibly know anymore. Originally i came to this place exactly so that i could travel to the beginning of time, to meet the Creator of time... But i'm starting to reconsider that."

"The Kruvios have done incredible work in gathering the stones for the Clock Tower's construction, although whether their unprecedented success has anything to do with the accidental activation of the Timepiece, i do not know. As there is now much that i do not. I believe however that their success has yielded more than enough stone to begin laying the groundwork for it. As well, i have begun to draw up plans in my head for the tower's function, based on the success of the Timepiece..."

Suddenly, a harsh pain enters Clesydros' head, he manages to tuck the Timepiece somewhere within the folds of his robe as he grits his teeth, images flooding his mind. A disjointed collection of imagery, rapidly flashing before his eyes. Images of crystals that look like the Time crystals, but not quite; more organic. Images of creatures that look like the Kosmites, but different, more... insect. Images of a paradise, green verdant hills and forests dotted with clusters of crystals of the unearthly green.
When the vision ceases, Clesydros shakes it off, still reeling from it and holding his head in pain and makes a single comment through his gritted teeth to no one in particular.
"A memory... From a time without a place... "The Evergreen", that word keeps repeating itself in my mind..."

. . .

Having taken a bit of time to recollect himself, Clesydros considers the imagery he had just witnessed and their meaning.
"While I'm not eager to take inspiration from an unbidden vision violating my mind, it is undeniable that there is logic in the visions. In regards to the Kosmites especially. While they hardly fall short of any expectations, perhaps i expected too little, where they could be so much more! To that end, i will spend time to make improvements to the form and function of the Kosmites: First and foremost i shall improve the ankle joint and lengthen the foot, so that they can take full advantage of a digitigrade, or rather, unguligrade, gait. In fact, it might make sense to give them a toe joint, and form the end of their feet into a pointed hoof-like structure... they'll still be walking on the tips of their toes, as i intended, but it might grant more stability.
As well, i shall form the final segment of their tails into a broad blade. Beyond that, i shall make general improvements and optimizations to their exterior, joints and limbs, perhaps making them even more more organic looking in the process."

"But there is one improvement more important than all the others. I originally forgot to give them a degree of autonomy. I intend to correct that now! So that they can act and make decisions on their own without my intervention... Besides they just look uncanny with their life-like look contrasted by their mechanical movements or perfectly motionless standing. The insectoid appearance of the creatures in the vision has given me an idea. I shall give the Kosmites a collective intelligence! With me at it's center, very much part of this intellect. I shall make sure the connection is formed, but fate shall decide how much intellect each individual Kosmite will bear. At the very least i hope they will be able to propagate orders and make basic adjustments- at the very most.. i hope to be able to ask the collective intellect for counsel."

"At the same time as i work to improve the Kosmites, i shall order the Kruvios to begin building the tower. Although i have no way to bond the bricks yet, i shall figure that out in time..."

| Clesydros | Time/Space Mystic |
| 5/5 | MGT:1 SKL:5 HRD:2 WIL:2 |
| (++) Time Magic | (+) Space Magic | (+) All Magic |

Spoiler: Clesydros (click to show/hide)

Subordinates:

| POP LVL 2 | Kruovios | 3/2 HUMAN SIZE | DIAMOND HUMANOID |
| 5 | MGT:4 SKL:0 HRD:6 WIL:0 |
| MINDLESS | LIFELESS FORM |

Spoiler: Kruovios (click to show/hide)

| POP LVL 4 | Kosmites | HUMAN SIZE | CRYSTAL HUMANOID |
| 2 | MGT:2 SKL:3 HRD:2 WIL:0 |
| MINDLESS | REVERSE-TIME REGEN |

Spoiler: Kosmites (click to show/hide)

((Phew, this one was rather long. Please do not quote this full post, for any reason :P

So, WTF is up with that vision? Well, i finally figured out where the inspiration for the time crystals/kosmites came from. Turns out it was a bout of cryptomnesia. But rather than avert from that course, i've decided to embrace it, and do so by writing it into Clesydros' ongoing story. The Evergreen will probably never come up again, but this thing will significantly alter the course of my plans.

Also, yes, i am going full-on crystalline-insectoid-alien.))

((Wow... Pixels got really, really unlucky, didn't he? Were i around, i'd willingly sacrifice a turn to reroll that...))

((Also wow, Blackpaladin on the other hand got crazy lucky. That is the highest power-stretching penalty yet, but he managed to end up with all rolls above 1 anyway. While i'd like to see what happens when somebody's roll ends up below 1, Maybe you should take this as a warning Blackpaladin, to scale your turns back just a bit?))
NOTICE: If you can't update your profile/signature, stop using a Imgur URL for your profile picture.
Upload it to somewhere else.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: August 16, 2021, 08:13:49 am »

I learned something new about algae
Anyways, action time
Attempt to create aquatic algae eating worms, and if possible, leeches that are much smaller than said worms so an underwater ecosystem can be set up
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: August 17, 2021, 02:02:32 pm by Naturegirl1999 »

Magmacube_tr

• Bay Watcher
  • Praise KeK! For He is The Key and The Gate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: August 16, 2021, 12:11:20 pm »

Appairiton soon realises what has transpired. A bit too late, but it is always late than never. These accursed things! What if they snitch to their master?

''I... HAVE... BEEN... SPOTTED...'' The Apparition utters actual words for the first time. in a booming voice. A dull wave panic takes it over. ''Too soon. I needed more time undercover.'', it thinks to itself, its whole surface wavering and hearts beating faster.

''I have to expand. It is only a matter of time until they actually take notice. I am neither strong or durable as just myself. I need more mass than this.'' It wavers and shakes, faster and more frantic. It hearts beat quicker in stressful mania.

But in a moments notice, it all stops. Apparition takes one large metal breath. And concentrates.

It musters all of its magical strength, ever single bit, then releases them in the form of more extensions in all directions, sending more and more tentacles that each end with a node further away than the rest. It must speed up if it want to keep up. It needs more mass. More weight. More power.

And fast!

But its does not forgets about the Gazelings, so it does what it does the best. It reaches up to the eyes, with intent to get rid of them via absorbtion. Maybe it will work?

((grow even faster, and try to catch the Gazelings with tentacles))
« Last Edit: August 16, 2021, 12:15:22 pm by Magmacube_tr »
I must submerge myself in MAGMAAAAAAAAA! daily for 17 cents, which I detest. I also geld memes.

My gaem. JOIN NAOW!!!

My sigtext. Read if you dare!

Yellow Pixel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: August 16, 2021, 12:28:28 pm »

"The nasty nastiness of those nasty zombies is really starting to get me on my nerves!"

"I CAN'T CONCENTRATE MYSELF!!!"

"So as I can't concentrate, I'll do the exact contrary: I'LL DEFLATE!!!"

"Yes, that's it! I'll belch unendingly in the zombies' direction until filling all the lower levels of the Banana Castle with a thick fog of yellow happiness! So they will see nothing, thus all falling into my traps, they will become mad with all that permeating happiness everywhere, and they will not be able to find me and the .squirrels!"

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: August 16, 2021, 04:10:49 pm »

Amon smiles at Gazey and gives him? a hug. “Thanks Gazey, I appreciate the effort you put in for me.

He then turns to Bob and gives a apologetic look. “Im sorry for expected too much out of you, Had I known you would take offense, I would never have asked you.

After repairing relations, Amon decides to try something new, He is at the cosmic throne, So he wonders if it might enhance his magic....

Amon imbues himself, Gazey and Bob with the concept that of eldritch, Immortality and power.

He also imbues the water with the concept of earth, And upon that earth he imbues it with life and chaos and loyalty.

(By the way, In case anyone was confused, This chapter was basically a test to see if being close to the divine throne could give me a extra magic action like Tric and his place of power. Ink something.)

Edit: (Also, Unraveller, I enhanced Bob and Gazey and myself a lot but I still don’t have the exact statistics. Could you make me like a info sheet for all of them? Like a updated character sheet?)
« Last Edit: August 16, 2021, 04:15:26 pm by Knightwing64 »
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 38