Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 38

Author Topic: The Cosmic Throne: A Magic Battle Royale -- TURN 14  (Read 25880 times)

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
Re: The Cosmic Throne: A Magic Battle Royale
« Reply #240 on: August 11, 2021, 07:58:20 pm »

To ClesydrosDon’t worry, the spell worked, also, O got some time crystals as well. I’m also curious how they will react with the plants and/or animals

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
  • The Most Handsome Bay12 Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: August 12, 2021, 05:25:38 am »

(Time plant.)

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: August 12, 2021, 07:16:51 am »

"How did they even get this thing in here, no special holder or even tongs, maybe they did it with gloves, but I'll never know because every glove in the place is rotted into garbage, though this has little affect on me as I have an idea as to how to move this thing. And I wonder how that castle guy is doing with his guests, while I'm sure they're having a fun time together I wonder if once the party's over would they be willing to talk?"
Have some of the Enkindled Ones pull the chains away from the artifact, this should be easy as they're close to melting, then find a metal rod of some kind and shape one end of it into a holder for the artifact and have the Enkindled Ones place it into the holder and secure it in place, and with that done I should end up with a staff with the artifact at the top, also use a spell to get rid of the rain storm as it's sounds annoy me.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Magmacube_tr

• Bay Watcher
  • Praise KeK! For He is The Key and The Gate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: August 12, 2021, 07:17:56 am »

(( See how much hiding away is gonna help ya when the BLOB comes bobbling on up to the throne with 300 Wounds and is the size of a continent. :P  ))

lol
I must submerge myself in MAGMAAAAAAAAA! daily for 17 cents, which I detest. I also geld memes.

My gaem. JOIN NAOW!!!

My sigtext. Read if you dare!

Yellow Pixel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: August 12, 2021, 04:49:53 pm »

"Ok zombies, I've got my fill of butcher play for today!"

"Now I have more important matters to attend to. But don't worry, I won't let you get bored and all alone."

"I will rather conjure a blissful new friend just for you: a big ball of beaming happiness, that will be like a little sun, and that will zap you with jolts of concentrated joy until remains nothing of you but dust! She also will be female and will be named Allysun!"

"So while you will be playing with her, I will return with the .squirrels atop the castle..."
« Last Edit: August 12, 2021, 05:20:00 pm by Yellow Pixel »

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: August 12, 2021, 05:54:34 pm »

"Ok zombies, I've got my fill of butcher play for today!"

"Now I have more important matters to attend to. But don't worry, I won't let you get bored and all alone."

"I will rather conjure a blissful new friend just for you: a big ball of beaming happiness, that will be like a little sun, and that will zap you with jolts of concentrated joy until remains nothing of you but dust! She also will be female and will be named Allysun!"[/

"So while you will be playing with her, I will return with the .squirrels atop the castle..."

(Embodiment of the arcade game Sinistar. When I was young I wasted all my damn tokens on that.)
« Last Edit: August 13, 2021, 07:52:13 am by Knightwing64 »

BlackPaladin99

• Bay Watcher
  • The dark Knight of Eternity
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: August 12, 2021, 07:37:48 pm »

Spoiler: forgotten (click to show/hide)

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: barrowhold giant (click to show/hide)

I raise more undead, and summon some destruction elementals, and then I modify the the insides Of my giant so it can hold my army, then I And my army board it and travel north along the eastern coast until we reach the north-westernmost point, and then I turn the giant back into a ship and I And my army sail Southwest until we reach the island.  Then we go to it’s northernmost point and then keep sailing southwest until I reach The throne or one of its surrounding things. 

« Last Edit: August 15, 2021, 01:17:40 pm by BlackPaladin99 »
We're talking about partially sapient undead spaghetti here, you can probably instruct it to only strangle specific diners.

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: August 13, 2021, 07:53:35 am »

Spoiler: beastkin (click to show/hide)

I raise more undead, and summon some destruction elementals, and then I modify the the insides Of my giant so it can hold my army, then I And my army board it and travel north along the eastern coast until we reach the north-westernmost point, and then I turn the giant back into a ship and I And my army sail Southwest until we reach the island.  Then we go to it’s northernmost point and then keep sailing southwest until I reach The throne or one of its surrounding things. 

(No! Don’t go towards the throne! I hate human contact!)

(If you do end up meeting me, Are you going to attack?)

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: August 13, 2021, 08:17:34 am »

(That is a lot of actions for no source to draw on. Good luck.)

Strik3r

• Bay Watcher
  • Persistently work-in-progress.
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: August 13, 2021, 10:13:11 am »

((Aside from that concern, i just realized we haven't gotten an action from Magmacube. That, and i get the feeling he's just not got his heart in it. C'mon Magmacube, give us a clue on how you're feeling about this game? No shame in admitting you're just not feeling it or it isn't what you expected and bowing out. Or maybe you're unhappy with your character? Unraveller, would you allow him to roll a new character considering Magmacube's really not done much, should this be the case? I just want everyone to have fun playing this game, that's all.

Or maybe you've got some grand plan and you're just playing the long game, eh Magmacube?

Either way, i think it's fairly safe to say we (probably) won't get a turn from Magmacube today, if that affects anything at all, Unraveller.))

((EDIT: In regards to charbuilding decisions, i've wanted to say this for a while; i honestly feel bad for Naturegirl that she picked 5 Hardiness over 5 Will. No doubt Hardiness has it's own uses, but with a main aspect whose strength comes almost exclusively from creation of animals, for all things which are not mindless i presume one gains a bonus from will to commanding them, and will grants an equal bonus to HP as Hardiness, in a meta sense, picking Will over Hardiness seems like logical choice. Though i might be wrong, and there is some big thing Hardiness grants a bonus or resistance to...? Hmmm..."
« Last Edit: August 13, 2021, 10:32:42 am by Strik3r »
NOTICE: If you can't update your profile/signature, stop using a Imgur URL for your profile picture.
Upload it to somewhere else.

Unraveller

• Bay Watcher
  • [DOES_NOT_EXIST]
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: August 13, 2021, 11:12:03 am »

(( Yeah, I will say BlackPaladin, try focusing on one main magical action per turn. Otherwise you'll likely experience a lot of negative modifiers. However, that doesn't mean you can't do the physical actions like sailing and such. Keep that in mind. Also side note, why do you still have the Beastkin listed on your posts when those are servants of '?'.  Lol. ))

(( To be fair Strik3r, you have something of a point. Originally I planed to use hardiness to determine a binary of whether or not someone recieves a wound, whereas skill was used to evade combat. Might still revisit that as a concept, but for now Hardiness as it is would be resisting physical effects. I do honestly believe unchanged that it will come up as everyone really gets into combatting on another. But perhaps having it have a greater effect on wounds would have been sensible. Lessons for the future. ))
I've lost control of my life.

BlackPaladin99

• Bay Watcher
  • The dark Knight of Eternity
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: August 13, 2021, 02:06:15 pm »

(of course not, in fact, i would like to propose an alliance.  we both want the cosmic throne.  we both dont want to die.  i say we band together)
We're talking about partially sapient undead spaghetti here, you can probably instruct it to only strangle specific diners.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: August 13, 2021, 04:16:05 pm »

(of course not, in fact, i would like to propose an alliance.  we both want the cosmic throne.  we both dont want to die.  i say we band together)
(Only one can claim it though.)

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: August 13, 2021, 04:26:30 pm »

(You can have a discussion IC))

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: August 13, 2021, 05:07:21 pm »

(Only one can claim it though.)

(True, But nothing can stop us having a truce until we are the only ones left though.)
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 38