Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 38

Author Topic: The Cosmic Throne: A Magic Battle Royale -- TURN 14  (Read 25864 times)

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
  • The Most Handsome Bay12 Member
    • View Profile
Re: The Cosmic Throne: A Magic Battle Royale
« Reply #225 on: August 11, 2021, 04:00:11 pm »

"Friend, carve the blocks into the peices of a great ship. I shall weave the currents so that it may sail upon air, sea, and nothingness, so that you may take fight to others. The Mystic yet trespasses, but the fight is at hand."

? focuses the powers that be into each piece as it is completed, inky lines spreading into the rock, turning it black and glowing with the lines of abyssal ink. This, the Abysal Sailor, will give transport across the world no matter the material, be it air, rock, or water. Even the depths of the abyss, for those within are sheltered by her mighty, if bleak, powers. A ship whose cannons fire liquid abyss to splotch their foes, who's sails do not catch the wind but devour it, who's black expanse drinks upon all that touch it not protected by her power.

[? has most of the continent in her sights. Let her protection and power be known in this Artifact of the abyss.]

(We really need to kill you.)

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: August 11, 2021, 04:06:43 pm »

"Friend, carve the blocks into the peices of a great ship. I shall weave the currents so that it may sail upon air, sea, and nothingness, so that you may take fight to others. The Mystic yet trespasses, but the fight is at hand."

? focuses the powers that be into each piece as it is completed, inky lines spreading into the rock, turning it black and glowing with the lines of abyssal ink. This, the Abysal Sailor, will give transport across the world no matter the material, be it air, rock, or water. Even the depths of the abyss, for those within are sheltered by her mighty, if bleak, powers. A ship whose cannons fire liquid abyss to splotch their foes, who's sails do not catch the wind but devour it, who's black expanse drinks upon all that touch it not protected by her power.

[? has most of the continent in her sights. Let her protection and power be known in this Artifact of the abyss.]

(Good luck approaching though. The keep is in the middle of the abyss now. I do however have a handhold on an island now. Which is nice.)

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: August 11, 2021, 04:08:40 pm »

Amon smirks, His body warping into various mystifying forms.

Amon then tells Gazy to EVOLVE and GROW STRONG and infuses his aura into him, Not magic, But his aura of pure magical strength.

By the way Bob, I need you to be STRONGER in order to combat our enemy’s, Can you work on that please?”

After all this, Amon begins working on his new domain.

Countless words of power and knowledge flow from his mouth, Warped by his power.

Amon covers everything he can see, Ocean, The pillars, Bob, Gazey and even the The Cosmic Throne in the concept of ownership, Domain and the concept of a concept itself.

Plus, He continues working on his shelter, He HATES sleeping on rock.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2021, 04:10:31 pm by Knightwing64 »

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: August 11, 2021, 04:09:45 pm »

(Good luck approaching though. The keep is in the middle of the abyss now. I do however have a handhold on an island now. Which is nice.)

(Considering one of your enemy’s is a teleporting time mage, You’d be surprised how little that matters.)

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: August 11, 2021, 04:11:43 pm »

Amon then tells Gazy to EVOLVE and GROW STRONG and infuses his aura into him, Not magic, But his aura of pure magical strength.

By the way Bob, I need you to be STRONGER in order to combat our enemy’s, Can you work on that please?”

Countless words of power and knowledge flow from his mouth, Warped by his power.

Amon covers everything he can see, Ocean, The pillars, Bob, Gazey and even the The Cosmic Throne in the concept of ownership, Domain and the concept of a concept itself.

(Says I need to die. Then does something to draw attention to themselves. I contest. And pretty sure others will too, so.. -7, and -3. You need a 10.  :) Be like ?, roll a 100 10s. Seriously ridiculous.)

(Fair.)

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: August 11, 2021, 05:20:43 pm »

(Says I need to die. Then does something to draw attention to themselves. I contest. And pretty sure others will too, so.. -7, and -3. You need a 10.  :) Be like ?, roll a 100 10s. Seriously ridiculous.)

(Fair.)

(In all fairness, The reason I even attempted to manipulate the chair was because I was 99 percent sure it wouldn’t work. And if it does, It will probably be minor enough to be ignored.)

(You, On the other hand, Are powerful, Have a military thing, And have already tried to kill another player. You are objectively the biggest threat right now. I, However am friendly enough and have already stated my desire for a alliance with the other players.)

(Plus, You constantly state your desire for void and nothingness which is a terrible way to get people to like you lol.)

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: August 11, 2021, 05:33:15 pm »

(One must become the abyss to use it. Or already be it. When the world ends, I shall be the last standing in other worlds. 8 to compete for the throne.)
(Should note I'm not the only one to do that try to kill thing either. Or the military.)

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: August 11, 2021, 05:40:40 pm »

Maria notes that the land is doing well, but the water is still empty. She decides to fix that by growing algae and kelp within the water at the island’s coasts. She hopes it may begin to spread, allowing her magic to reach farther as well as creating a diverse environment for the future Metamorph to live in

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: August 11, 2021, 05:45:21 pm »

Maria notes that the land is doing well, but the water is still empty. She decides to fix that by growing algae and kelp within the water at the island’s coasts. She hopes it may begin to spread, allowing her magic to reach farther as well as creating a diverse environment for the future Metamorph to live in
(Maria gets it. Spread your influence. I'm fully certain that entire island is going to be green at the end of it.)

Strik3r

• Bay Watcher
  • Persistently work-in-progress.
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: August 11, 2021, 06:42:06 pm »

While the Kosmites continue their work, their clawed hands working at the soil, Clesydros, there to oversee the digging, turns his head toward the north and pauses for a brief moment, to send Maria a message as he meant to do earlier.
"I should've sent this message before i waltzed off to oversee the digging efforts. Hopefully you found your way to the correct place. The translocation spell did produce some rather unusual grass so i must have gotten you at least in the correct vicinity, unless you managed to sprout a complete ecosystem over an entire continent already, of which i would not be surprised in the least. I shall allow the little bit of nature there to grow as it does. No harm seems to come of it and it might even end up being a hidden boon of some sort. Who knows what'll happen when your plants meet the Timecrystals..."

Finishing his message, Clesydros turns his gaze toward the ground, where lay the marble archway uncovered.
"Most curious indeed. The language, or at least the symbols, seems same as on the Slate, yet i cannot for the life of me understand it. The slate clearly has powerful magical properties, and i suppose intrinsic understanding of it is one of those... Perhaps i can make some attempt at trying to cross-reference text on the slate but it seems fruitless so far. Regardless, i have other matters as well to attend to. The Kosmites shall continue their excavation, the more material i have to refer to, the easier it will be to learn the language, if need be."

"The Kruvios though, while i am not fond of using them for menial labor, are the best ones to do this... To the Kruovios: Begin excavating stone! Bring to eastern side of the island! My plans will require a fair amount of stone and i hope to enlist the Kosmites to this end as well, in time when there is nothing more to discover.
However, this plan of mine has two parts, for the other, only i am suitable! Besides, i have intended to experiment further on the Time crystals for a while now and much to my joy, they seem to readily take on enchantment as evidenced by the ease by which i was able to create a perfect spatial beacon, a thing in my world which took months of painstaking work. But then again the crystals did not exist there.

"As such, i will begin experimenting, using pieces of Timecrystal and some stone , i will attempt to make an artifact; An "Enchanted Timepiece" I hope that by creating a small, personal version i will lay the foundation to build an up-scaled and powered up version in a great clocktower. After all, what better place for a time mage to have as a workshop and nexus of power than in than that?

"As to what the effects of the enchanted timepiece will be, i do not yet know. I shall figure it out during the course of experimentation. While trying to create the hypothetical "Clock-that-is-always-right"[1] is a tempting one, and even if it could possibly succeed, i will not attempt to create it for it's danger.[2] However, depending on how much of my time said experiments take, if i have some to spare, i suppose i'll chip away at trying to translate the text upon the stones found here."

| Clesydros | Time/Space Mystic |
| 5/5 | MGT:1 SKL:5 HRD:2 WIL:2 |
| (++) Time Magic | (+) Space Magic | (+) All Magic |

Spoiler: Clesydros (click to show/hide)

Subordinates:

| POP LVL 2 | Kruovios | 3/2 HUMAN SIZE | DIAMOND HUMANOID |
| 5 | MGT:4 SKL:0 HRD:6 WIL:0 |
| MINDLESS | LIFELESS FORM |

Spoiler: Kruovios (click to show/hide)

| POP LVL 4 | Kosmites | HUMAN SIZE | CRYSTAL HUMANOID |
| 2 | MGT:2 SKL:3 HRD:2 WIL:0 |
| MINDLESS | REVERSE-TIME REGEN |

Spoiler: Kosmites (click to show/hide)

((2. It's actually more because i know it would veer very quickly into abuse, as in using it to walk around the "1 magic action per turn." limit.))

((Also, i swapped my widgets to use pop levels instead, now that we have definitive levels for the populations. It's much shorter and more standardized this way.))

((To TricMagic, Knightwing64: I think you both are playing with fire tbh.))
NOTICE: If you can't update your profile/signature, stop using a Imgur URL for your profile picture.
Upload it to somewhere else.

Unraveller

• Bay Watcher
  • [DOES_NOT_EXIST]
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: August 11, 2021, 06:54:36 pm »

(( Always a treat to see the little extra details you sneak in there Strik3r. Who knows though, I certainly won't stop younfrom attempting to create such a device. Nothing says of course you can't attempt to create artefacts after all, though I'll warn you all tangentially, rolling a ten on 'I cast a spell to blow up the world'. Will not end up in blowing up the world. I'll let you figure out how that applies to other scenarios.))

(( Getting a little spicy in here though! Pointing one another out to be killed, tsk. Tsk. Maybe Amon should be the one to do it if you have such desire? eh Knightwing? ))
I've lost control of my life.

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: August 11, 2021, 06:57:06 pm »

((To TricMagic, Knightwing64: I think you both are playing with fire tbh.))

(Meh, If I die, I die. You guys are too cautious, High risk, High reward. Plus, Considering we get a second chance, Albeit with heavy limitations, If I do die, I should be able to make a comeback or at least make life hell for whoever killed me. But, If we don’t get a second chance? At least I died knowing I tried my best instead of hiding and eventually dying like a dirty coward.)

(Damn, I got a little heated. Sorry.  :( )

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: August 11, 2021, 06:58:31 pm »

(( Always a treat to see the little extra details you sneak in there Strik3r. Who knows though, I certainly won't stop younfrom attempting to create such a device. Nothing says of course you can't attempt to create artefacts after all, though I'll warn you all tangentially, rolling a ten on 'I cast a spell to blow up the world'. Will not end up in blowing up the world. I'll let you figure out how that applies to other scenarios.))

(( Getting a little spicy in here though! Pointing one another out to be killed, tsk. Tsk. Maybe Amon should be the one to do it if you have such desire? eh Knightwing? ))

(Eh, I won’t attack unless they come close to me, But if they do? Well, IT’S TIME TO D-D-D-DUEL!)

Unraveller

• Bay Watcher
  • [DOES_NOT_EXIST]
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: August 11, 2021, 07:08:33 pm »

(( See how much hiding away is gonna help ya when the BLOB comes bobbling on up to the throne with 300 Wounds and is the size of a continent. :P  ))
I've lost control of my life.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: August 11, 2021, 07:09:04 pm »

(Eh, I won’t attack unless they come close to me, But if they do? Well, IT’S TIME TO D-D-D-DUEL!)

((I'll just sink you into the abyss. Death by a thousand meltings.))
(Pretty much the exact situation Hood stepped into. Or onto, spawning right near a leyline was not a good thing.)
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 38