Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 38

Author Topic: The Cosmic Throne: A Magic Battle Royale -- TURN 14  (Read 25794 times)

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
Re: The Cosmic Throne: A Magic Battle Royale -- TURN 11
« Reply #315 on: August 19, 2021, 08:33:50 am »

I need to find out what’s going on southeast
Scry southeast towards the high amount of magic
Perhaps more focused scrying will give more info than my more scattershot approach before

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #316 on: August 19, 2021, 10:03:32 am »

Continue Clash, sucking in the destructive energies to nothingness.

Strik3r

• Bay Watcher
  • Persistently work-in-progress.
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: August 19, 2021, 10:55:53 am »

((Hey Unraveller! I think i noticed a tinyyy error in the previous turn: Hood was marked as having a +1 to his destruction beam as if destruction were his secondary aspect, when destruction is in actuality his primary, and necromancy is secondary! I think this is a thing that way too easily trips people up as it's not expected, and Blackpaladin has mostly been using necromancy, so it would seem like that is his primary and Necro would be primary for most edgy mages, but in case of Hood, Destruction is... It wouldn't have affected the outcome this time around, but a situation may arise where it does C:

...Now that i think about it, it might have been the wrong way around for a while now... Lemme check. Yep, i already saw it flipped on turn 5... on turn 6... then it was correct on turn 7... wrong again on turn 8... turn 9, turn 10 and most recently on turn 11... Unless i'm missing something?

Also the fact that they both Hood and ? ended up with the same final roll is incredibly funny, and awesome. But we all know that if this clash continues, one of them will almost certainly take the victory this turn.))
NOTICE: If you can't update your profile/signature, stop using a Imgur URL for your profile picture.
Upload it to somewhere else.

Unraveller

• Bay Watcher
  • [DOES_NOT_EXIST]
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: August 19, 2021, 02:06:07 pm »

(( I appreciate it when there are people who pay better attention to my writing than I do. Hah. I'll fix it in the future for sure! Dunno how I kept making this mistake, I just wasn't cross referencing enough. ))

(( Hope you don't mind Amon's change there Knightwing, not that he isn't his good old fleshy self beneath the starskin, I was just trying to figure out a way to mix that Cosmic/Eldritch concept, it didn't turn out tll subtly, but with eolls like *16*. . . Anyway, don't forget you could always destroy BoB entirely if they get on your nerves! C:  ))
« Last Edit: August 19, 2021, 02:17:34 pm by Unraveller »
I've lost control of my life.

BlackPaladin99

• Bay Watcher
  • The dark Knight of Eternity
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: August 19, 2021, 02:44:52 pm »

continue the beam! And have my elementals attack the ship.
We're talking about partially sapient undead spaghetti here, you can probably instruct it to only strangle specific diners.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: August 19, 2021, 02:47:01 pm »

continue the beam! And have my elementals attack the ship.
(That's self evident. Though guess you don't have anyone to direct them but yourself.)

(Bits, attack! :) )

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
  • The Most Handsome Bay12 Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: August 19, 2021, 03:29:52 pm »

(( I appreciate it when there are people who pay better attention to my writing than I do. Hah. I'll fix it in the future for sure! Dunno how I kept making this mistake, I just wasn't cross referencing enough. ))

(( Hope you don't mind Amon's change there Knightwing, not that he isn't his good old fleshy self beneath the starskin, I was just trying to figure out a way to mix that Cosmic/Eldritch concept, it didn't turn out tll subtly, but with eolls like *16*. . . Anyway, don't forget you could always destroy BoB entirely if they get on your nerves! C:  ))

(No problem! I was actually kinda hoping for a transformation. I quite like the idea of being a eldritch abomination. Now I’m hoping I’m channeling power from elder gods beyond the veil with astral magic lol.)

Unraveller

• Bay Watcher
  • [DOES_NOT_EXIST]
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: August 19, 2021, 08:03:03 pm »

(( I wouldn't quite call you an abomination just yet. Haha. And Elder Gods? Oh sweet summer child. ))

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: August 19, 2021, 08:14:55 pm »

(( I wouldn't quite call you an abomination just yet. Haha. And Elder Gods? Oh sweet summer child. ))

(This makes me quite suspicious that something is going on here that we don’t know about and their might be deeper lore. Then again, I could be reading too much into it. I do that often lol.

Unraveller

• Bay Watcher
  • [DOES_NOT_EXIST]
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: August 19, 2021, 08:19:35 pm »

(( By all means, s p e c u l a t e away my dear. I genuinely love that kind of stuff. Even if it's totally off the wall, having people introspect on your writing is such a gratifying feeling. But don't mind me though, I'm just stroking my own oversized ego. ))

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #325 on: August 20, 2021, 08:10:28 am »

(( By all means, s p e c u l a t e away my dear. I genuinely love that kind of stuff. Even if it's totally off the wall, having people introspect on your writing is such a gratifying feeling. But don't mind me though, I'm just stroking my own oversized ego. ))

(How to stroke ego 101)

Yellow Pixel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: August 20, 2021, 08:20:18 am »

Yellow Pixel sends a telepathic message toward the Throne:

"Oh, glorious mystic who command the Throne! I want to talk with you..."

Strik3r

• Bay Watcher
  • Persistently work-in-progress.
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: August 20, 2021, 08:56:27 am »

((Ohhh snap... Well lets hope Knightwing gets back to you with some haste, i'm excicted to see what'll come of this...))
NOTICE: If you can't update your profile/signature, stop using a Imgur URL for your profile picture.
Upload it to somewhere else.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: August 20, 2021, 09:08:50 am »

((Ohhh snap... Well lets hope Knightwing gets back to you with some haste, i'm excicted to see what'll come of this...))
(Roll for message Unraveled Pixel.)

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: August 20, 2021, 10:29:22 am »

(Roll for message Unraveled Pixel.)
((talking’s free))
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 38