Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 29

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums 9: IC Thread!  (Read 22498 times)

Aurorix

• Bay Watcher
  • Thief Boi
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums 9: IC Thread!
« Reply #165 on: August 21, 2021, 11:34:17 am »

"Oh, huh neat! Say do you want some help up there? I’m sure an extra pair of hands can make your job go by a whole lot faster!" The boy said eagerly looking for the ladder or the way he got up on the roof.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2021, 01:35:37 pm by Aurorix »

cronos5010

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: August 21, 2021, 12:11:28 pm »

@Adrienne and Alixia:

"Oh, they went to our local graveyard to check out if the trinket they've bought works. Sir Purplecloak said it 'raises the spirits of dead' so you can talk with them. Enys and others lost their relatives to disease that hit us last year, and we can't afford a Necromancer's services, so they were eager to have a chance and speak one last time with their parents and such." A raven croaked menacingly from nearby rooftop before flying away.

"I'm sure they will be back shortly."
Adrienne thought about it for a moment. Of course it was most likely that 'Sir Purplecloak' had simply sold the young and impressionable children a useless bauble, and that the children would simply return with little more than a sense of disappointment. But on the off chance that the trinket actually worked, well, they might have to wait out here for hours before any of them came back, and by then the trail would be long gone, and this entire side trip would have been a complete waste of their time. There was no real need for further discussion after that point.

: "I see. If I may ask, do you know how long it's been since they've left?"
"I guess I gotta get all funky if I'm gonna make this work."-Stretch Armstrong

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: August 21, 2021, 12:53:08 pm »

@Ivy and Argos:

"Nah. You kids only get in the way." Thonk thonk thonk!

@Casslan and Aland:

"Neh, neh, its an honor to house a nobleling like yours, yesh!"

"Thank you for your time." Prince Aland bowed his head and left the house.

"I guess we look for some youth now? Although its strange I haven't seen any on the streets... aren't young people usually up and causing mayhem on the streets at this hour?"

@Adrienne and Alixia:

"Well... they promised to be back in an hour." The girl looked up at the fogged sky. "I think its been a bit... longer than that, by now. Why are you looking for Sir Purplecloak though? Are you interested in his marvelous toys too?"
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

cronos5010

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: August 21, 2021, 01:07:03 pm »

Adrienne went very quiet for a moment, before she asked.
: "And just where is the local cemetary? If I may ask?"
: "The man you know as 'Sir Purplecloak' is a wanted criminal, and we are here on orders of Prince Aland to apprehend him for the crime of poisoning a monastery. It is very important that we track him down as quickly as possible ma'am, and if the children could tell us where he went, we would very much like to speak with them."
« Last Edit: August 21, 2021, 01:10:24 pm by cronos5010 »

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: August 21, 2021, 01:08:14 pm »

"She mentioned they spend their evening at the inn, so there might a good area for them to play in there... or their parents are absent and the inn is their current lodging."

"In any case, we should head there."
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Aurorix

• Bay Watcher
  • Thief Boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: August 21, 2021, 01:13:57 pm »

"Oh yea? Well if you’re so sure about that, then prove it. Let me help just for a little bit and I’ll show you how useful I can really be!"
« Last Edit: September 08, 2021, 01:35:55 pm by Aurorix »

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: August 21, 2021, 01:15:18 pm »

@Casslan, Ivy, Argos:

"Well, let's go forth and find the inn." It wasn't long of a walk, however, before the Prince and his guard stumbled upon Ivy and Argos.

The clattering above drawn Aland's attention, and he let out a hum.

"Ah. Is it Roof Day today?"

@Adrienne and Alixia:

The girl tensed and hushed the children towards the house.

"You follow the road to south, then turn right, then along the hills to the west of here... but, Sir Purplecloak? A criminal? But he seemed so nice!... Is, is Enys and our friends in any danger? You must tell me!"
« Last Edit: August 21, 2021, 01:22:58 pm by Haspen »
SigFlags!
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

cronos5010

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: August 21, 2021, 01:30:31 pm »

Already moving to remount her trained Pegasi 'Halifax' once more, Adrienne spares a very brief moment to state.
: "We'll find out soon enough."

: "Alixia! Go and find Prince Aland, and tell him about everything we've learned here. I'll ride ahead to the cemetary, and hopefully bring the children back by myself if I can."

Aurorix

• Bay Watcher
  • Thief Boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: August 21, 2021, 01:36:49 pm »

"Oh hey, it’s Aland and Cass!" Argos did a single wave in greeting, "I was just about to help this guy fix his roof. I never knew roof day existed until today. You always learn something new I suppose."
« Last Edit: September 08, 2021, 01:36:10 pm by Aurorix »

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: August 21, 2021, 02:27:12 pm »

"We were told by an elder that young people would have the information we need about the purple-cloaked man, and that they spend the evening at the inn."

Casslan looked up at the man fixing the roof and called.

"Good afternoon sir. We were told about youngsters staying at this inn, and them knowing about a purple-cloaked man we're looking for."
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: August 21, 2021, 02:48:13 pm »

@Casslan, Argos and Ivy:

"What? The kids went somewhere to play with that strange box! And the merchant left yesterday! Inn's not open!" Clearly annoyed, the man moved up the roof a bit and hammered away.
SigFlags!

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: August 22, 2021, 03:06:22 am »

"What box? And where did they go? The purple-cloaked man we're talking about sells dangerous wares."
>Yes?

Gaterhyme

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: August 22, 2021, 03:29:31 am »

"As much as I'd like to egg him on, 'somewhere' sounds like he doesn't know where they went."

"Perhaps we'd have better luck looking ourselves, given Argos was already so cruelly rejected from helping out with Roof Day."

SirAston

• Bay Watcher
  • Mage Lord in a Lonely Storm
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: August 24, 2021, 08:35:28 am »

: "Alixia! Go and find Prince Aland, and tell him about everything we've learned here. I'll ride ahead to the cemetary, and hopefully bring the children back by myself if I can."
"Ah, yes! Yes, of course, Adrienne! I pray for your and the children's safe return."

With that, Alixia hurried away, but realized soon enough that she doesn't really have a clue where to look for the prince in the first place. Aimlessly wandering around won't do much. However, since the inn has been mentioned earlier, she decided it would make the most sense to find him there, so she hastily walked in that direction, uttering a silent prayer for the pegasus rider.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: August 24, 2021, 11:16:01 am »

@Adrienne:

The flight into the sky proven an easy thing to do.

Navigation, however, was impossible - very soon the ground fog obscured anything that could be used to navigate between the village and the graveyard - wherever the latter could be.

@Not-Adriennes:

The man hammered at the roof, considering the labor more important, apparently, than talking.

"Well, isn't this a very successful search?" Prince Aland spoke dryly, just moments before Alixia showed up.

"Miss Alixia, why are you running? Did something happen?"
« Last Edit: August 24, 2021, 11:18:22 am by Haspen »
SigFlags!
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 29