Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 29

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums 9: IC Thread!  (Read 22485 times)

Gaterhyme

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums 9: IC Thread!
« Reply #75 on: July 28, 2021, 09:38:06 am »

"What a pleasant prediction," Ivy murmured. "I don't think I like the idea of there being mysterious other threats getting to that old man before us."

That was probably as close as she was going to get to genuine concern, at least out loud.

10-9.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: July 28, 2021, 10:43:17 pm »

"Normal alcohol it is not."

After Alixia moves, go to 9-8 and rescue her. If Alixia doesn't move within rescuing range of 9-8, then instead wait until Argos hauls ass, move to 9-8 and Guard him.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Aurorix

• Bay Watcher
  • Thief Boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: July 29, 2021, 12:06:11 am »

"Ha ha! See?! Even when under the influence, people know to run in fear of Argos von Bodin! THE INVOKER OF MAYHEM!"

After Casslan move, go to 9.7 and take Alixia and drop her on 9.6. If Alixia isn't getting rescued then just move to 9.7 and flex
« Last Edit: September 08, 2021, 01:29:14 pm by Aurorix »

Gaterhyme

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: July 29, 2021, 01:02:31 am »

"Truly, we should all aspire to have such a face that shocks and terrifies priests at first sight."

SirAston

• Bay Watcher
  • Mage Lord in a Lonely Storm
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: July 29, 2021, 02:23:27 am »

"P-Please, Mister Invoker, there is enough disorder going on as it is, we d-don't need more on top of it..."

Her tone sounded genuinely concerned.

Move to 10-8

Gaterhyme

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: July 29, 2021, 02:52:30 am »

For a moment, Ivy let her own concerns about Father Erif fall beneath a curtain of flippancy, encouraged by Alixia's response to rib Argos just a little more before he could react.

"Argos walking into a peaceful temple to perform the rites of nobility," she said in a soft voice, setting the scene. "Monks scream! Scholars drop their books! The place invokes into mayhem when they see his very scary face - the Priest-Frightener, Scourge of Drunkards."

"I imagine it makes things difficult at times."

Aurorix

• Bay Watcher
  • Thief Boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: July 29, 2021, 05:01:13 am »

"Difficult? Not at all actually." The boy stands firm after the attempted slights, "You're making it out to be bad but honestly, it sounds like a pretty good deal all things considered."

"Maybe I'll get some really rad battle scars and an eye patch to really capture the gruff scary warrior type!" His smile only grows as he begins to fantasize.

"Oh, but don't worry Alixia. I only invoke my mayhem on my enemies, which consists of only bad people. So don't worry about it!" Argos gives a thumbs up towards the priests direction with his signature smile.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2021, 01:29:39 pm by Aurorix »

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: July 29, 2021, 07:50:03 am »

"I'm sure you can arrange the scars and eyepatch yourself if you want them so much."
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

SirAston

• Bay Watcher
  • Mage Lord in a Lonely Storm
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: July 29, 2021, 08:55:18 am »

"Y-your face is fine as it is, von Bodin. Like all faces, they're a blessing of the Silver Goddess, so it would be a shame if it would get tarnished like that..."

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: July 29, 2021, 12:08:35 pm »

ENEMIES TURN!

Scholar B starts crying at sight of Adrienne and hides away in the corner!
Monk C stares at the ceiling from different angles, mouth agape.
Scholar D enters a staring contest with the nearby pillars.
Scholar C screams at Casslan and blasts him with magic!!

Quote from: Scholar C vs Casslan
Hit: 86-7 = 79
Hit roll: 19, hit!
Crit roll: 33, no crit
Damage: 12-2 = 10dmg

ALLIES TURN!

"Casslan! Are you alright?"

PLAYER TURN: 3

Spoiler: Objectives&Map Info (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: HP (click to show/hide)
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: July 29, 2021, 12:25:38 pm »

"Nothing healing cannot fix, your Highness." Casslan replied, a vulnerary already in hand.
>Yes?

cronos5010

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: July 29, 2021, 01:51:40 pm »

Adrienne moved to 9-4 and waits.
"I guess I gotta get all funky if I'm gonna make this work."-Stretch Armstrong

Aurorix

• Bay Watcher
  • Thief Boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: July 29, 2021, 02:01:42 pm »

"I can't give myself scars, Casslan! That's cheating and not very cool!" Argos say not too concerned about the knight. The boy knows the man can take a hit or two just fine. "Battle scars are what I want. Something to tell a grand story about after the fact. A story to inspire someone to keep pushing on hopefully." The boy gets a bit embarrassed after saying that last part, "Oh, but I'm totally getting an eyepatch if I have the chance. Don't exactly need to lose an eye to wear one!"

He turns his head now back to Alixia, "Eh, if the goddess gave me my face as a gift, then its mine now to do with as I please. I've also been considering getting a cool face tattoo as well. Maybe one on the top of my hand or on my chest as well. I just haven't exactly 100% decided on what to commit on yet so I haven't done anything. Ah heh heh heh..."
« Last Edit: September 08, 2021, 01:30:09 pm by Aurorix »

Gaterhyme

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: July 29, 2021, 08:42:17 pm »

"Exactly how deeply injured are you planning on getting in order to end up with a scar even with healing?"

Aurorix

• Bay Watcher
  • Thief Boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: July 30, 2021, 04:12:33 am »

"Ya see, that's the neat thing. I don't have a plan!" Enthusiasm oozed from him, "I'll just need to wait for it to happen whenever it does!"
« Last Edit: September 08, 2021, 01:31:48 pm by Aurorix »
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 29