Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 29

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums 9: IC Thread!  (Read 22483 times)

Gaterhyme

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums 9: IC Thread!
« Reply #60 on: July 27, 2021, 12:52:18 pm »

Why Aland had picked Argos of all people to talk politics with was beyond her, though she did find it a little amusing.

"It'd be far too easy on us for this to be the end of it, wouldn't it? Even if we can wring an answer out of that old man, then there's still the prophecy or Khernell, war or not."

"I'd say dealing with all that might be the army's job, but no doubt your father will find you something dangerous to do regardless," Ivy said, idly flicking a mote of light into being and watching as it danced around her gloved fingers.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: July 27, 2021, 01:32:08 pm »

"You're right, Ivy. No sense in deluding myself... wait, what's that?" Like bat out of hell, a young woman in priestly robes sprung out of the temple.

Waving and shouting something, she tripped just few meters away from Prince Aland, who rushed forward and knelt to help the woman.

"Miss! Are you alright? You've ran out of the temple as if someone was chasing you, is everything alright there? Is the temple under attack?"

//Alixia Marmilon is now in-game!
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: July 27, 2021, 01:55:30 pm »

"Stay close, your Highness." As if on cue Casslan got even closer to Prince Aland while using his left hand to secure a battered shield to his right arm.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

SirAston

• Bay Watcher
  • Mage Lord in a Lonely Storm
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: July 27, 2021, 02:32:19 pm »

The woman looked up after her trip, slowly raising up while showing her hands, giving the overeager bodyguard next to the Prince proof she is not carrying a weapon right now.

"Oh, praised be the Silver Goddess! Please, I beseech your help! Father Erif and several scholars, they, they are making a terrible mess out of this place! If they are not restrained soon, I fear the worst for all those poor maidens still trapped inside..."

She looks at Aland's company with pleading eyes.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: July 27, 2021, 02:36:54 pm »

"Wait, they're demolishing the temple? For what reason? What happened there?"
« Last Edit: July 27, 2021, 02:40:02 pm by Haspen »
SigFlags!
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

SirAston

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: July 27, 2021, 02:45:11 pm »

"I, I don't know for sure, it's like a drunken frenzy. There was this merchant, he stayed overnight and sold some of his wares..."
"No, we can theorize later! Right now, the Sisters, they need my help, but I cannot do it on my own..."

Gaterhyme

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: July 27, 2021, 02:56:53 pm »

"Goddess's grace, when I said this wouldn't be too easy I didn't mean I was asking for this."

"That old man... I'm going to throw his back out myself."

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: July 27, 2021, 03:19:27 pm »

"Don't worry! We're here to help you. Drunk or brainwashed, we will make sure no innocent gets hurt." Prince Aland unsheathed his sword. "This I swear as Prince of Hestia!"

PLAYER TURN: 1

Stopping at the entrance of the Temple, the group could see that the gates were wide open, and noises similar to that of a 'wild party' were coming from inside.

"Miss, I assume you're a resident of this place, so I would like you to guide us so we can find your colleagues and Father Erif as quickly as possible. And, if you would give us your name, it would be much appreciated."

Objectives:
Primary: Find Father Erif
Secondary:
*Find the female scholars.
*Do not kill any of 'drunk' males.

Map Info:
'Intoxicated' status causes erratic behaviour (attacking, idling or fleeing) at random and a -2 MOV penalty.

Enemies' stats are here!

Spoiler: Objectives&Map Info (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: HP (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: July 27, 2021, 03:47:12 pm by Haspen »
SigFlags!

SirAston

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: July 27, 2021, 04:04:10 pm »

"Oh, of course! My name is Alixia Marmilon. As for locations, you'll see a stairway to your right shortly after entering. Left of the staircase is where the sisters have locked themselves up. Right of the staircase is where Father Erif has his office."
"I will do my best in treating any damage you may receive. And if you let me speak at the door, surely the sisters will recognize my voice. I hope, at least..."

Move to 13/9.

Aurorix

• Bay Watcher
  • Thief Boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: July 27, 2021, 04:10:19 pm »

"Aaah, I see..." Argos said to Aland as he finished his explaining. He was always made listening to this political stuff easier than when his father tries to shove it down his throat. Though this was quickly cut off when they found a priest trying to escape from the temple. Greeeat, there's always something isn't there.

"Thanks for the heads up Alixia! Everyone, lets make sure not to harm anyone acting funny. Not their fault some trickery took place overnight." With that the boy charged in, making sure to keep his blade stowed until a foe appeared.

Argos moves to 10.10 and unequips his weapon
« Last Edit: September 08, 2021, 01:28:57 pm by Aurorix »

Gaterhyme

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: July 27, 2021, 04:37:52 pm »

Ivy sighed. The light flitting around her fingers flared violently before she extinguished it with a wave of her hand.

"Use those sword-waving arms and keep them from getting too rowdy, will you?"

12-11, unequip Photon.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: July 27, 2021, 06:59:22 pm »

That didn't seem like a coincidence and this hysteria didn't seem caused by normal alcohol. Casslan put his hatchet back into the leather bag with the others while sighing. It'd be much easier if the scholars were just flailing their arms around, but...

"Are the scholars using magic during this outburst of theirs?"

Casslan moves to 11-10, unequips the Hatchet and Guards Argos.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

cronos5010

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: July 27, 2021, 09:47:21 pm »

Adrienne let out a loud sigh after she heard the priestess's report, but she opted to put her spear away in its rest for the moment to at least try to get htis over with without running everyone through.
: "How inconvenient, I fear that the drunken monks may not be the only threat lurking within this temple."
Adrienne moves to 10-9 and unequips her slim lance.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2021, 05:54:35 am by cronos5010 »
"I guess I gotta get all funky if I'm gonna make this work."-Stretch Armstrong

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: July 28, 2021, 07:50:19 am »

ENEMIES TURN!

Scholar C is busy squinting at the floor, hard.
Monk B screams at sight of Argos and tumbles away.

ALLIES TURN!

Prince Aland, reluctantly, sheathes his sword as well and moves inside.

"Lady Artaud might be right. Keep your eyes peeled, friends."

PLAYER TURN: 2

Spoiler: Objectives&Map Info (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: HP (click to show/hide)
SigFlags!

cronos5010

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: July 28, 2021, 08:32:40 am »

Sensing the chance to scout ahead and obtain more answers, Adrienne darted forward deeper into the temple.
Adrienne moves to 8-5.
"I guess I gotta get all funky if I'm gonna make this work."-Stretch Armstrong
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 29