Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 29

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums 9: IC Thread!  (Read 22507 times)

Aurorix

• Bay Watcher
  • Thief Boi
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums 9: IC Thread!
« Reply #300 on: June 13, 2022, 03:51:41 pm »

Argos gives a thumbs up towards the Prince, "Aye, other than this wicked headache I have right now nothing feels out of the ordinary at the moment!"

"You don’t waste a moment do ya Alixia?" The boy lets out a soft chuckle, "You were pretty cool out there dealing with that shadowy brat, though! Nice job!" He pivots the thumbs up had gave to the prince all the way towards the priestess.

Gaterhyme

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: June 13, 2022, 05:00:56 pm »

Ivy sank down to a squatting position, her hands on her knees, something like weariness finally washing over her now that the battle was over. As Aland walked up she nodded at him in acknowledgement, then looked back at the Countess and her son in the distance.

"Not to disturb their touching reunion," she said, her tone signifying that she clearly intended to disturb their touching reunion, "but I'd like to get out of this goddess-forsaken forest after all the healing's done."

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: June 14, 2022, 09:29:38 am »

First he pushed the shield against the ground, then he planted the axe's handle against it; Casslan took his time standing back up now that there was no immediate danger.

"It's fortunate this has ended as well as it could have."
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: June 16, 2022, 03:36:03 pm »

"Alright then."

"Are we about to resume marching?"

"Oh? You didn't sound very enthusiastic whilst on the road, Orf." The Troublemaker shuddered.

"Better than this place, for sure!" Prince Aland smiled and turned - only to find the Countess and her son standing beside her, clinging onto her trousers.

"Your Highness! I wish to repay you for your kindness and for saving Andertz's life. But I do not know how." Aland stared down at the boy, who partially hid away behind his mom.

"Hmm. I do not have any ideas myself. For now, perhaps, accompany us back to the main road. I'm sure your own soldiers are getting anxious."

"Of course!"

It took but few minutes to reach the main road, just in time to bump into a group of Colside's soldiers.

"M-Mom..."

"Yes dear?" The blue-haired boy pointed at Argos' belt.

"He has a toy sword..." The Countess looked at Argos, and something clicked inside her head, so to speak.

"Oh. Oh! Your Highness!" While Aland stopped in his tracks and turned, the Countess walked up to one of her soldiers, demanding his weapon. Sheathed and with finely shaped hilt, it was clearly of finer quality than usual steel.

"I know it is rather crude way of repaying a life saved, but, perhaps your companion here would like a good sword? Many of us nobles from the north own metalworks and steel smithies. This way I could repay my debt to you at least by a tiny part." Prince Aland looked at the sheated sword, then at Argos, then at the Countess, and back at Argos.

"Do you want a new sword, Argos?"
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Aurorix

• Bay Watcher
  • Thief Boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: June 16, 2022, 05:03:53 pm »

"YOOOOO!!! I can have this?!?!" Argos roared with excitement. He was practically bouncing out of his boots seeing it. "Hell yea I’ll take it! Father always wanted me to train with magic alongside my sword and mother was always like ‘HAvInG suCh A BiG sWorD iS ImPraTicAL aND DanGEroUs’! But you’re seriously gonna give this to me?!"

Gaterhyme

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: June 16, 2022, 06:20:34 pm »

"I never did understand that."

"Impractical and dangerous already describes Argos so well. And what kind of monster could say no to that hopeful face?"

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: June 17, 2022, 02:41:46 am »

The Prince nodded, and the Countess presented the sheathe sword to Argos. It was heavier than his wooden one, but definitely was sharper and more deadly than it.

"Put it to good use! And if you cut off that Purplecloak's vile head with it, I will rejoice at the news." That's when little Andertz stepped up to Argos as well.

"..." And grabbed Argos by the sleeve.

//Argos gains Quality Steel Blade!
SigFlags!
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Aurorix

• Bay Watcher
  • Thief Boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: June 17, 2022, 03:39:29 am »

"Oh ho ho ho!" The lad chuckles sinisterly and he feels the weight of the blade being gifted into his hands. "I can't wait to try this baby out in combat! Maybe I should give it a cool name or something-" He was about take a step back to give it a few practice swings before Andertz approached. Looking down he responded in a more cheerful less sinister tone.

"Hm? Ya need something buddy?"

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: June 17, 2022, 04:29:48 am »

"I want the toy sword!" He pointed at Argos' old wooden blade.
SigFlags!

Aurorix

• Bay Watcher
  • Thief Boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: June 17, 2022, 05:25:45 am »

"Hmmm..." Argos crosses his arms and thinks for a moment. While the metal sword was just better in every way than his current wooden sword, the thing still had sentimental value to him. Also there was also something bothering him about how the kid treated it and why he may want it. He had to make sure though.

"Tell me kid, why do you want this wooden sword?"

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: June 17, 2022, 05:57:05 am »

"Cuz I wanna be a great warrior one day!"
SigFlags!

SirAston

• Bay Watcher
  • Mage Lord in a Lonely Storm
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: June 17, 2022, 06:49:04 am »

Alixia gently smiles while looking at the interaction between Argos and Andertz.

"It seems like I'm witnessing the birth of a new folk hero."

Aurorix

• Bay Watcher
  • Thief Boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: June 17, 2022, 11:06:49 am »

"Heh heh, well that’s certainly the simple answer. Can’t say I wasn’t the same. However,"

"Though this sword is made of wood it is no TOY. This sword can hurt people. It HAS hurt people. It also most certainly has also KILLED people. I don’t think I could, in good conscious, hand something like this to kid who refers to this a toy. Nor do I think it’s my place to…" He pauses and stays still for dramatic effect. He counts the silence in his head, 1… 2… 3… He turns his head towards the countess, placing the wooden sword into her hands.

"If anyone should have the right to that decision it should be your ma here. She’s way more capable and experienced than I am, she’s probably the better judge here."

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: June 17, 2022, 11:28:29 am »

"Can I have it?" The Countess passed the wooden sword to the boy.

"Of course. Old Rockman will teach you basics when we get back home." Little Andertz gasped, and then walked away clinging onto the sword like it was his most prized possession.

//Argos loses Wooden Sword!

"Your Highness."

"Yes, Countess Coldside?"

"I wish to not endanger Andertz any more, so here we shall part ways, but please. Get rid the world of this Purplecloak scum. He deserves to live no more!"

Few minutes later, Countess Coldside's entourage was far away. Prince Aland stared off into distance.

"You didn't look very enthused about her demand."

"Just didn't want to tell her that we will not be killing Sir Purplecloak, that's all."
SigFlags!

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: June 17, 2022, 11:51:14 pm »

In all fairness, Casslan figured that after a quick interrogation and makeshift trial Sir Purplecloak shouldn't be able to keep his head attached to his neck after all the crimes he'd committed.

"Should we rest before moving on, Your Highness?"
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 29