Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 29

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums 9: IC Thread!  (Read 22494 times)

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums 9: IC Thread!
« Reply #180 on: August 24, 2021, 11:21:20 am »

While Casslan didn't repeat Prince Aland's question and risk only flummoxing Alixia, the bodyguard did draw his weapons upon noticing how Alicia seemed to be not only in a hurry, but also missing Adrienne's company and hardly looking like she brought good news.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

cronos5010

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: August 24, 2021, 11:24:14 am »

Adrienne let out a slight sigh, before she guided her pegasi back down to the ground to travel the rest of the way on foot, or at least close enough to it to make her way to the graveyard.
"I guess I gotta get all funky if I'm gonna make this work."-Stretch Armstrong

SirAston

• Bay Watcher
  • Mage Lord in a Lonely Storm
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: August 24, 2021, 02:29:46 pm »

The moment Alixia noticed the Prince, she ran in his direction and stopped in front of him. She was visibly agitated.

"Your Highness! Sir Purplecloak - I mean, the merchant - was here and Enys - I mean, people who bought a box from him - walked to the local cementary with it because Sir Purplecloak - the merchant - told those people the magic box - meaning the box they bought - would allow them to speak with the deceased - I mean, that's what they believe, but the merchant - I mean, Sir Purplecloak, I mean, the merchant - has been witnessed to use the words 'raises the spirits of the dead', so Adrienne - I mean, the pegasus rider, wait, you know that - flew to the cementary to investigate while she tasked me to inform you about everything which I have now done, hopefully!"

She took a deep breath after her wall of words.

Aurorix

• Bay Watcher
  • Thief Boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: August 24, 2021, 02:40:10 pm »

"Wait, the box given to those kids was from our target?!" The lad’s hand tightened into a fist,

"That no good-! Can’t believe he’s involving children in his schemes!" Turning his head back towards the roof man he called out lacking his usual carefree demeanor, "Hey Roofman! What’s the quickest way to get to the cemetery from here?! Those kids are gonna be in real danger real soon if we don’t stop them!"
« Last Edit: September 08, 2021, 01:36:39 pm by Aurorix »

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: August 24, 2021, 02:50:17 pm »

@Adrienne:

Adrienne's pegasus found a nice spot in middle of a field. No sight of the village, no sight of the graveyard...

...was she lost?

@Not-Adriennes:

Clonk clonk clonk!

"They bought a mysterious box and headed to a cementery? Last time we had drunken scholars, so I can't imagine how bad this will go! Where is that cementery, Alixia?" Sounds of running came from behind Alixia, and a young girl bumped into her.

"Don't leave me behind, miss! I need to know! Is Enys in danger?? You must tell me right away, please!"

"Wha- who are you?"

"I'm Alda! Enys is my fiancee! He bought the box cuz he thought he could talk to his dad's spirit! Tell me, is he in danger??"

"Quite possibly, Sir Purplecloak as you call him has sold, what was it, nevermind, his wares made scholars in a temple go drunk and crazy. The box your fiancee got is quite probably also very dangerous. Where's the graveyard?"

"You follow the road to the south, then west, then over the hills... but if Enys is in danger, you have to get there fast, and the road will take you a long time to get there! Let me go with you, I know a shortcut through the fields, and you gonna get lost in the fog anyway!"

"I..."

A) "...don't want to put you in harm's way! Stay here, we will get find your fiancee and his friends as soon as possible!"
B) "...fear that delays might prove catastrphic. Your help might be crucial here. Lead the way, Alda!"

//CHOICE TIME! Should a civvie be taken along, or should her safety not be put at risk? You decide, in OOC Thread of course!
« Last Edit: August 24, 2021, 02:53:21 pm by Haspen »
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: August 25, 2021, 12:52:42 pm »

"I fear that delays might prove catastrphic. Your help might be crucial here. Lead the way, Alda!"

"Of course, mister!" Alda hastily ran toward the fields.

"Let's go, everyone!" Aland followed suit.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2021, 01:23:32 pm by Haspen »
SigFlags!
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: August 25, 2021, 01:01:41 pm »

"Yes, your Highness."

Casslan acquiesced after Alda was out of earshot, though he quickly caught up and stuck in front of the prince and close to the peasant, both to protect his charge and yank the girl back in case of sudden danger. It'd be in bad form to let the civilian die in front of the prince.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2021, 01:25:17 pm by Caellath »
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Aurorix

• Bay Watcher
  • Thief Boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: August 25, 2021, 01:03:17 pm »

"You don't need to tell me twice! I swear when I get my hands on the culprit..." The stomped forth with great speed, often times he found himself a bit ahead of everyone and had to slow down.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2021, 01:36:49 pm by Aurorix »

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: August 25, 2021, 01:59:25 pm »

The group ran through the fields, with Alda only momentarily pausing by a round rock, or a lightning-split tree, or a murky pool surrounded by thicket of reeds, or a ruined shack.

Shortly after that last stop, something came up front. With a yell, Alda fell backwards.

"A flying m-monster!!"

"Where!?" Prince Aland drew his sword, only to notice a familiar pegasus. "No, it's a friend..." He helped Alda stand up, then moved forward.

"Lady Adrienne! Have you been to the graveyard yet? Have you rescued the children?"
SigFlags!

cronos5010

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: August 26, 2021, 08:38:42 am »

Adrienne lets her hand slide off from her spear after she heard the Prince's familiar voice, and simply guided her Pegasi around to try and face in his general direction.
: "No your highness, I had yet to find my way through the fog before you arrived."
"I guess I gotta get all funky if I'm gonna make this work."-Stretch Armstrong

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: August 26, 2021, 10:25:15 am »

"Curses! Come with us then, Lady Adrienne, this girl here knows the fastest way."

"We're very close, really! Let me show you!"

Leading up the hill, the young Alda hopped along the path faster than Aland could keep up with her.

"Enys! Enyyyys!!"

"Miss Alda, wait! Not so fast!"

But the girl didn't listen, and, rushed past the entrance to the graveyard.

Her scream came just as Prince Aland reached the entrance as well. The girl, screaming and crying, bumped into him and then ran past him.

Fresh, bloodstained corpses of young people laid on the paths of the cementery and between the graves, while not-so-fresh corpses walked between them, some gnawing on their flesh.

That's it, until the scream distracted them from their meal.

"Umi have mercy on their souls..." Prince Aland drew his sword, staring at the monstrous shamblers who began slowly marching towards the newest arrivals.

PLAYER TURN: 1

"Argos, protect the girl! Everyone else, be on your guard and... and try to find someone. They can't be all dead, right?..."

Objectives:
Primary: Destroy all undead.
Secondary:
*Find survivors, if any.

Map Info:
Fog weather: -10 Hit at range 2, -20 Hit at range 3 and greater.
Gravestones provide +10 Evasion.

Enemies stats are here!
Allies stats are here!

Spoiler: Objectives&Map Info (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: HP (click to show/hide)
SigFlags!

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: August 26, 2021, 01:35:21 pm »

"There might be survivors inside the mausoleum, your Highness."

Casslan to 11-7
>Yes?

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: August 26, 2021, 01:52:23 pm »

The moment Casslan approached the mausoleum, someone's hand swung a dagger at him!

"B-begone vile monster, l-leave me alone!" Some young man's terrified voice called out from the inside.
SigFlags!

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: August 26, 2021, 03:33:21 pm »

"We are here to rescue survivors!" Casslan's voice boomed after he avoided the clumsy dagger strike.
>Yes?

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: August 26, 2021, 03:47:21 pm »

"...well you don't sound like them." A dark-haired youth stepped out of the mausoleum, shakily holding a dagger.

"And you don't look the part, either... Name's Orf... Orf the Troublemaker. I haven't seen you before? Who are you??"

//Orf the Troublemaker becomes an ally!

Objectives:
Primary: Destroy all undead.
Secondary:
*Find survivors, if any.

+1 Level Up at next Turn!

Spoiler: Objectives&Map Info (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: HP (click to show/hide)
SigFlags!
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 29