Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 91 92 [93] 94 95 ... 153

Author Topic: Mostly Vanilla Mafia 3 (Game Over): Lessons Of Mob Mentality  (Read 105527 times)

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile

If NJW is faking their prime result that would mean the mafia are me and NJW, since the no kill would be from Roden delaying me. This is impossible from my POV and I think in general doesn't make sense.

What do you mean by that?  What is your theory of the mafia team's night kill?

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile

Actually, Vector isn't cleared but rather must be on a scum team with NJW in order to be scum.  But as you point out, NJW to be scum has others whom he should be teamed up.  So it is quite unlikely.
Yes. Vector as mafia would have to be exactly with NJW. It's an extreme gambit by scum and I find exceedingly unlikely.

If NJW is faking their prime result that would mean the mafia are me and NJW, since the no kill would be from Roden delaying me. This is impossible from my POV and I think in general doesn't make sense.
What do you mean by that?  What is your theory of the mafia team's night kill?
Nobody has claimed the prime action on Vector that NJW claims to exist. This must be mafia's lethal action, although it's possible they have others I suppose.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Crap, should have reviewed the votecount that I made first...UNVOTE

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile

I would be a prime suspect of this prime action, however Roden has cleared me with their delay. This is why I find it unlikely that Roden is mafia. What this means Jack is that if I believe you the mafia team is exactly Web/Max. (assuming two mafia which I suspect)

PPE:
Toonyman
Cool. This confirms at least two mafia should be voting me right now.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Unofficial Votecount:
Toonyman (0): Web, Max
Roden (0):
EuchreJack (0):
NJW2000 (0):
Vector (0):
webadict (0): Toonyman
Maximum Spin (0):

4 to hammer

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Ok, scummy play to make me look bad?
Reinstating the vote Toonyman

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile

Lol were you trying to quickhammer me?

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I would be a prime suspect of this prime action, however Roden has cleared me with their delay. This is why I find it unlikely that Roden is mafia. What this means Jack is that if I believe you the mafia team is exactly Web/Max. (assuming two mafia which I suspect)

UNVOTE

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Did you not read the part about how I have to reread Roden's posts, ergo I hadn't figured out the Delayer as Alibi trick?

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

@Toonyman: And are you trying to push the lynch on me?

I'm a bit worried, since I think Web will do the same to save his bacon.  Then Maximum Spin will see that he is on the chopping block, and you've only got to get one other person to vote me.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile

Jack I'm being as open as possible. I like your reasoning posts because you seem to at least be trying more than Web. I need to get as much reasoning out as possible in case I face my demise so that town have the greatest chance of winning. It's very likely two mafia are voting me right now.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile

I will always vote Web over Jack given the choice. It's never the case that Jack is mafia, but Web is not.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I find this hard to believe.  Are you not capable of no-killing when it causes more confusion?  Like, I dunno, last round?

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Jack I'm being as open as possible. I like your reasoning posts because you seem to at least be trying more than Web. I need to get as much reasoning out as possible in case I face my demise so that town have the greatest chance of winning. It's very likely two mafia are voting me right now.

I hope that is true, since I'm not voting you. It would certainly narrow things down... :P
Pages: 1 ... 91 92 [93] 94 95 ... 153