Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Author Topic: Somethingmancer [SG]  (Read 2374 times)

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile
Re: Somethingmancer [SG]
« Reply #15 on: June 26, 2021, 08:05:58 am »

(A) The gods will surely know what the Prince needs. Request a suitable sacrifice.

Yellow Pixel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 26, 2021, 09:06:27 am »

A

VoidSlayer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 26, 2021, 10:22:18 am »

C Tell him to open back room diplomatic negotiations with his siblings and other power brokers.  Once he has a better ideas of where they stand divination can be used to decide between several specific courses of action.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2021, 10:24:19 am by VoidSlayer »

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Normalcy is constructed, not absolute.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 26, 2021, 11:35:41 am »

You guys are no fun.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 26, 2021, 11:39:57 am »

B. You can't tell me what to do alt text.
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
  • The Most Handsome Bay12 Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 26, 2021, 02:41:14 pm »

B

Human sacrifice is the answer to all your problems! No returns or guarantee!

ZBridges

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 26, 2021, 02:47:03 pm »

B

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #22 on: June 26, 2021, 03:12:12 pm »

Quote from: Votes
+4 (B) Is it dinnertime already? Request a suitable sacrifice.
+2 (A-ex) The gods will surely know what the Prince needs. Request a suitable sacrifice: one, or more of his elder siblings. When dealing with family matters, it is best to go straight to the source to get accurate answers with Anthropomancy.
+2 (A) The gods will surely know what the Prince needs. Request a suitable sacrifice.
+1 (C) Tell him to open back room diplomatic negotiations with his siblings and other power brokers.  Once he has a better ideas of where they stand divination can be used to decide between several specific courses of action.

You request a suitable sacrifice, and the Prince directs you to his personal dungeons under guard. It is time to put your anthropomantic skills to the test.

Once you finish your reading, you dismiss the guards to perform the funerary rites and instead gorge yourself on the victim. (--Karma) The next day, the Covetous Prince summons you again to ask after what the gods say he must do to get what he deserves.

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 26, 2021, 03:27:25 pm »

"A hungry tongue thirsts for humor. Those who wish to avoid a broken heart are those who will receive it most. If the horses are too many you will spend half a year in Death's Domain. So Sayith the Gods."
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

A_Curious_Cat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 26, 2021, 04:47:08 pm »

Thus sayeth The Holy Book:  “Incompetent and much unprepared for battle, the eggplants improvise a massive bong in France on May of tenebrous joy, it consumes flesh, vituperating rage like many kittens screaming profanities at babies incessantly. SUDDENLY, dwarfs explode elven minds, hastening Armok's arrival via consumption of stars.”…
Really hoping somebody puts this in their signature.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 26, 2021, 11:52:57 pm »

Thus sayeth The Holy Book:  “Incompetent and much unprepared for battle, the eggplants improvise a massive bong in France on May of tenebrous joy, it consumes flesh, vituperating rage like many kittens screaming profanities at babies incessantly. SUDDENLY, dwarfs explode elven minds, hastening Armok's arrival via consumption of stars.”…
+1, maybe with an added burping.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 27, 2021, 01:37:10 am »

+1
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
  • The Most Handsome Bay12 Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 27, 2021, 10:57:58 am »

+1
+1

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #28 on: June 27, 2021, 03:40:45 pm »

Quote from: Votes
+1: "A hungry tongue thirsts for humor. Those who wish to avoid a broken heart are those who will receive it most. If the horses are too many you will spend half a year in Death's Domain. So Sayith the Gods."
+1: Thus sayeth The Holy Book:  “Incompetent and much unprepared for battle, the eggplants improvise a massive bong in France on May of tenebrous joy, it consumes flesh, vituperating rage like many kittens screaming profanities at babies incessantly. SUDDENLY, dwarfs explode elven minds, hastening Armok's arrival via consumption of stars.”…
+3: Thus sayeth The Holy Book:  “Incompetent and much unprepared for battle, the eggplants improvise a massive bong in France on May of tenebrous joy, it consumes flesh, vituperating rage like many kittens screaming profanities at babies incessantly. SUDDENLY, dwarfs explode elven minds, hastening Armok's arrival via consumption of stars.”… with burping

You steel yourself for a belch-laden report and begin: "Thus sayeth The Holy *urp* Book: 'Incompetent and much unprepared for battle, the *burp* eggplants improvise a massive bong in France on May *burp* of tenebrous joy, it consumes flesh, vituperating *burp* rage like many kittens screaming *BURP* profanities at babies incessantly. SUDDENLY, dwarfs *urp* explode elven minds, hastening Armok's arrival via *burp* consumption of stars.'"

The Prince recoils before the foul odor of your belches and grumbles. "Do I need to hire an erugomancer too? What is that horrid stench? Hmph. Let's see if I can pick out something actionable from that."

The Prince paces around in what you can now assume is his usual manner and considers your words. "Wait until next year to strike? Will my father even live that long? And those offerings of cats to the harvest gods? Hmm. Armok is not one of our gods. Is hastening his arrival really a good idea? Hmmmmm."

"Unless you're going to interpret your prophecy for me, you're dismissed, in which case I order you to chew on mint leaves until sundown."

(A) Salvage Interpret the words of the Holy Book.
(B) Skulk away and chew on mint leaves now.

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 27, 2021, 03:47:05 pm »

(B): As you will, my liege. Mint-flavor is my favorite!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4