Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 27

Author Topic: CYOGTCG High School RPG. Game Thread 1  (Read 13099 times)

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
  • Currently experiencing fremdschämen.
    • View Profile
Re: CYOGTCG High School RPG. Game Thread 1
« Reply #150 on: July 15, 2021, 12:20:26 am »

Jack draws a card.

Jack then plays Paladin Avenger.

Lightbringer's effect gives it 1 additional Heart!

Lightbringer attacks Slimy Tentacle, expending the tentacles effect and taking 2 damage.

This ends Jack's turn.

Spoiler: Jack Jackson's Stats (click to show/hide)
websim.ai is coming dangerously close to being able to run Gridhood. Maybe I'll live to see the day if I exercise, eat right, and somehow convince the world's governments not to nuke everyone.

Unraveller

• Bay Watcher
  • [DOES_NOT_EXIST]
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: July 15, 2021, 12:36:11 am »

Rulao draws himself a card. "I was half expecting another freakin' smite." He says, placing Rose's base card into play.

"I'll have that tentacle finish off yer Lightbringer Paladin, get rid'a both of 'em." He adds, ending his turn.

Spoiler: Rulao's Status (click to show/hide)
I've lost control of my life.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: July 15, 2021, 07:47:43 am »

"You know, that style is very similar to mine. Not sure if I like it or not."

"Rulao, at most he has 6 more smites. More likely to be 3 or 4 unless he has another spell he hasn't shown."

Unraveller

• Bay Watcher
  • [DOES_NOT_EXIST]
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: July 15, 2021, 09:07:43 am »

"Then he's at most six times less the man I thought he was." The thug rasped through a toothy grin, not mincing his words.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: July 15, 2021, 10:01:09 am »

"Then he's at most six times less the man I thought he was." The thug rasped through a toothy grin, not mincing his words.

((Didn't you by your own admission have a card with the exact same effects and use said card a couple of turns ago?))
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: July 15, 2021, 10:10:45 am »

((Didn't you by your own admission have a card with the exact same effects and use said card a couple of turns ago?))
Diance's opinion of Rulao has dropped.

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: July 15, 2021, 04:01:30 pm »

Jack draws a card...

"Then I'll play..."

Lightbringer's effect increases its hearts by 1. It does not stack on the Paladin Avenger.

websim.ai is coming dangerously close to being able to run Gridhood. Maybe I'll live to see the day if I exercise, eat right, and somehow convince the world's governments not to nuke everyone.

Unraveller

• Bay Watcher
  • [DOES_NOT_EXIST]
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: July 15, 2021, 04:28:49 pm »

Rulao shakes away the unease deep inside that denotes himself as an unrepentant ass-hat and draws a card.

"Guess I'll just play 'nother one of these fer now." He rasps, throwing down his next card. And ending his turn.

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: July 15, 2021, 04:44:13 pm »

Jack draws a card...

Jack pays 1 Star to play Pegasus Steed!

The effect of Lightbringer increases its hearts by 1 to a total of six!
Jack activates its effect, banishing Paladin Avenger and adding its stats and abilities to Pegasus Steed! This brings it all the way up to 11 Hearts!

Jack then ends his turn.

Unraveller

• Bay Watcher
  • [DOES_NOT_EXIST]
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: July 15, 2021, 05:13:21 pm »

Rulao freezes for just a moment, the palm of his rough hand on the top of his deck. "That's a pretty rad card ya got there." He says. "Probably ain't nothing I can do about it neither. But I ain't the kind to surrender."

With that, the punk draws his next card, slamming down a Cosmic Isopod for a free useless star.

Afterwards he slams down a Fallen Paladin.

"With yer boy's effect here, yer lightbringer'll take a damage, then my tentacle will finish him off." He declares. Possibly the most he could accomplish with his limited deck.

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: July 15, 2021, 05:40:39 pm »

(Note: Jack should have had 0 Stars last turn. This error did not make a difference)

Jack draws a card... He seems mildly annoyed.

"Oh. Of course. Now I draw it."

Jack plays Charity!

Jack gains 1 Star. Pegasus Steed cannot attack this turn. Jack's turn then ends.

Unraveller

• Bay Watcher
  • [DOES_NOT_EXIST]
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: July 15, 2021, 05:48:57 pm »

Rulao draws his next card, considers the options very briefly then slams down a Walking Dead!

"Ya'know bowl-cut? I'm almost startin' to wonder if I've got a chance." He throws that thought away almost immediately and sends his Fallen Paladin to attack and deal a measly two damage to the pegasus. Dying in the process. Afterwhich he ends his turn.

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: July 15, 2021, 05:59:56 pm »

Jack draws a card.

"Its not decided yet..."

Jack plays Paladin Illuminator!

Jack then plays Lay on Hands! Because the card has Quickplay it does not count to the one per turn limit!

This increases Paladin Illuminator's Hearts by 2!

Pegasus Steed attacks Walking Dead, losing 1 heart in the process and forcing Walking Dead to expend its ability.

Unraveller

• Bay Watcher
  • [DOES_NOT_EXIST]
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: July 15, 2021, 06:15:00 pm »

The thug draws another card. And throws it down without much thought.

His eyes light up, seeming to have an idea. Sureky not one that would win him the game given their simple cards. But an idea nonetheless. He slaps down Mesmer Mantis!

"I'm swapping that zombie's effect with my thorny vine, meaning it CAN attack now." And so it does, dealing 2 damage to the Pegasus taking two in kind. Then, he sends his tentacle against the Illuminator, leaving it at three. Rulao ends his turn.

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: July 15, 2021, 07:49:36 pm »

Jack draws a card.

"If there's one mistake you made, its that you incorporated star generators with nothing to utilize them."

Pegasus Steed attacks Thorny Vine, destroying it. While the walking dead's effect already triggered, the effect states 'the first time this is destroyed' so Thorny Vine's effect activates and returns it to play.

Jack then pays 1 Star to play Crusade!

All of Rulao's cards take damage equal to the number of cards he has in play! Which is 5 damage! All five of Rulao's cards are destroyed by this!

Paladin Illuminator attacks Rulao directly to deal 1 damage!

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 27