Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 48

Author Topic: Core Thread - CYOGTCG High School RPG! Like a card game anime, but its CYOGTCG!  (Read 26153 times)

Unraveller

• Bay Watcher
  • [DOES_NOT_EXIST]
    • View Profile

(( To be fair, most of his removal isn't quickplay. So he himself doesn't really get one up on you constantly. Other than being able to get rid of particularly pesky cards. ))
I've lost control of my life.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Rerandomizing my last list, the next two would have given me Path. The second on my first draw.. Oh well. (I'll play as Azu if needed)

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

(moving.)
« Last Edit: August 06, 2021, 06:57:22 pm by TricMagic »

Unraveller

• Bay Watcher
  • [DOES_NOT_EXIST]
    • View Profile

(( Oh I dig that. A discard effect would be rad. Though I don't actually know when/how we get the opportunity to create a shared card. It's no biggie. Just a fun thing to wonder about ))
I've lost control of my life.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

(( Oh I dig that. A discard effect would be rad. Though I don't actually know when/how we get the opportunity to create a shared card. It's no biggie. Just a fun thing to wonder about ))
(Moved this to thread four, go check it.  :) )

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile

there is a way to share a card, you make a card that combines your theme and the theme of the one you want to share with, then you send Supernerd and the person you want to share it with a message with the card, so Supernerd knows that both(or more) parties have access to that card, also, I have a card or two that deals with discarding, it’s just that I haven’t played it al all yet))

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

there is a way to share a card, you make a card that combines your theme and the theme of the one you want to share with, then you send Supernerd and the person you want to share it with a message with the card, so Supernerd knows that both(or more) parties have access to that card, also, I have a card or two that deals with discarding, it’s just that I haven’t played it al all yet))
(Pretty sure he's referring to getting a chance to make the card, since you usually only get to make cards during classes. Your own shared card opportunity was mostly given because you were late arrivals, so you got a chance to make an extra card plus being given a free one.)

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile

(Pretty sure he's referring to getting a chance to make the card, since you usually only get to make cards during classes. Your own shared card opportunity was mostly given because you were late arrivals, so you got a chance to make an extra card plus being given a free one.)

((I'm pretty sure any of us can take advantage of it, its just that neither of them really bothered to tell anyone who would care and you can't do it at lunch I guess.

At least the way it was portrayed didn't seem like a one time thing limited to them.))
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

(what I'm trying to say is that I'm pretty sure we're not gonna be able to make cards unless the GM tells us to make cards, and the thing Rose and Rulao got was just an excuse to do so while introducing a new mechanic.)
« Last Edit: August 06, 2021, 11:51:50 pm by Failbird105 »

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile

(what I'm trying to say is that I'm pretty sure we're not gonna be able to make cards unless the GM tells us to make cards, and the thing Rose and Rulao got was just an excuse to do so while introducing a new mechanic.)

((You could try cheesing it by giving your family sharable cards just to make the GM sigh in shame I guess.

Half the players listed their family as having sharable decks anyway lol))

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((You could try cheesing it by giving your family sharable cards just to make the GM sigh in shame I guess.

Half the players listed their family as having sharable decks anyway lol))
(I mean, considering how ungodly malleable of a theme Historical Fiction is, nearly anything that's not explicitly about the future can be sharable with me with even mild theming. But, well, considering History obsession runs in the family history decks absolutely do as well. I just need to get around to actually making things for them.)

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile

(I mean, considering how ungodly malleable of a theme Historical Fiction is, nearly anything that's not explicitly about the future can be sharable with me with even mild theming. But, well, considering History obsession runs in the family history decks absolutely do as well. I just need to get around to actually making things for them.)

((Historical fiction has nothing on Waifus and you know it.

))

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
  • Currently experiencing fremdschämen.
    • View Profile

The first round of the New Semester Freshman Tournament has been resolved and the results have been posted! It seems that there will be a bit of time prior to the start of the next match...

>_
websim.ai is coming dangerously close to being able to run Gridhood. Maybe I'll live to see the day if I exercise, eat right, and somehow convince the world's governments not to nuke everyone.

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Well, Jack wanted to talk with her before the semifinal match. Odelia would be remiss to not follow up on it. Thus, she would go to meet with him.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile

G3 just happened to be reminded of the Janitor prophecy in the last match! Let's see if he's around while everyone else is distracted with whatever tournament things are going on. It did say we need to find him alone. Will we finally meet the promised certain doom?

Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 48