Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 48

Author Topic: Core Thread - CYOGTCG High School RPG! Like a card game anime, but its CYOGTCG!  (Read 26117 times)

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

As she observes Rose and Bennie's match, Odelia assembles a pair of decks for herself to choose between for matches.

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
  • Currently experiencing fremdschämen.
    • View Profile

Diance looks around the area. Come to think of it, G3 was sort of right about the fact that Diance was stalking him. Regardless of her actual intentions. The sun is beginning to set, so it may be a good idea to head home sooner rather than later, the monsters will probably be worse after it gets dark...

---

Surprisingly, Not too far away, G3 decides to head back home. As he does, he encounters a monster! Wait no nevermind. Its just a wild duckapony. It looks at G3 with its large sort of beady eyes. You should probably just keep on walking.
websim.ai is coming dangerously close to being able to run Gridhood. Maybe I'll live to see the day if I exercise, eat right, and somehow convince the world's governments not to nuke everyone.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile

G3 challenges the duckapony to a duel!

"Don't be a chickenapony!"
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Diance looks around the area. Come to think of it, G3 was sort of right about the fact that Diance was stalking him. Regardless of her actual intentions. The sun is beginning to set, so it may be a good idea to head home sooner rather than later, the monsters will probably be worse after it gets dark...

---

Surprisingly, Not too far away, G3 decides to head back home. As he does, he encounters a monster! Wait no nevermind. Its just a wild duckapony. It looks at G3 with its large sort of beady eyes. You should probably just keep on walking.

(When does G ever do the smart thing. And am calling for pickup, given I'm a bit out of my way.)

Case in point.

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Diance eventually makes it home unharmed; albeit having had a rather awkward discussion with her parents.

---

G3 Challenges the Duckapony to a duel... Its... Its an animal. This particular animal doesn't have a soul and thus you can't play card games against it.

The Duckapony goes NEEEAOOONK!
It then proceeds to speak to G3.

- "You need to learn how to learn from your mistakes."
- "Spend some time talking to the school janitor when nobody else is around. He knows some cool things."
- "The strongest card can found after school on the 8th day, if you stay out until midnight."
- "You shouldn't be out here wandering alone."
- "Try not to do anything to upset Rulao and Jack Jackson."

Something tells you that the Duckapony gives out five pieces of advice to travelers. Four of them will always be great advice, but one of them will lead to certain doom!

That something is me by the way. I am telling you that.
websim.ai is coming dangerously close to being able to run Gridhood. Maybe I'll live to see the day if I exercise, eat right, and somehow convince the world's governments not to nuke everyone.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

(3, 2, 1. One guess which piece he'll take to heart.)

)_)Also, awkward discussions yay....(_(I swear I was just trying to keep him from dying, but he's hopeless at taking a loss. He just rewrites his own memories into a world that doesn't exist and centers around him! beat. I'm nothing at all like him, at least I try and make friends, he alginates everyone.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2021, 09:03:18 pm by TricMagic »

Shadowclaw777

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Wisenheimer
    • View Profile

(Either the duck is trolling that the school janitor is actually a nice person and not a weirdo, or that he’s lying about a fake card in the 8th day. I can’t see how the other three leads to certain doom.)

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

(Either the duck is trolling that the school janitor is actually a nice person and not a weirdo, or that he’s lying about a fake card in the 8th day. I can’t see how the other three leads to certain doom.)
(Monsters grow stronger in the dark. The strongest card likely refers to a black card, or the final boss of season one.)

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile

"Hey, the iguana could play! It was worth a try!"

G3 looks around for something to reward the kind animal with. He finally decides on giving it a signed photo of himself that he keeps in his backpack just in case he runs into a fan.

"Thanks for the heads up, wise oracle. I'll be sure to do all of these things so I can defeat the certain doom and prove how much of a hero I am! Neeaooonk!"

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

(I may or may not know exactly what card the strongest is because I may or may not have submitted it. No idea what the fuck it'll do because all I submitted was the name, picture, and frame, but if it's anything it'd be that)

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

(Anyone want to duel me while we wait? OoC of course. I'm bored.)

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

The fifth day draws to a close... The tournament will be taking place this weekend!

Now for a minigame to determine the order in the Freshman tournament. You will notice that the below image is Wrong. Each player (Excluding NPCs) now has the ability to change it, and may switch the location of a pair of names up to four times. However... You do not get to see what changes that the other players make! Send your changes to the GM. You have 24 hours to do so.

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

(I understand that Willow left before the tournament was announced, but I do hope she hasn't also died with the addition of Bennie)

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile

I thought Bennie, Odelia and I are going home together, Odelia observed our duel zi thought

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile

G3's Unauthorized Questionably Legal Sidebet Stand

Located strategically outside school grounds before the tournament is a mysterious man with a pompadour made of three G's in a pair of mirrored sunglasses in a trench coat. He's running what is clearly a repurposed lemonade stand with a "Place Mostly Authorized Sidebets Here!" sign nailed sloppily to the front of a table. The tournament bracket with everyone's wins and loss record is set on the table.

"Hehehe....who says a tournament has only one winner? Anyone interested can write down a bet offer on this paper, with what they'll offer the winner of the bet. Anyone else can then accept said offer up to the limit they list. You can try to bet whatever you want. You can try to bet on whatever you want. Wins for each round, wins for each bracket, if a card will be used in a specific match, anything you can think of. Get in before the principal shuts us down for no reason!"

Win Record List W:L:
G3: 6:0 1:5 (This is done in someone else's hand, clearly beyond the notice of the man running the stall)
Diance: 3:3
Rose: 0:3
Jack Jackson: 2:0
Odelia: 0:2
Bennie: 1:0
Rualo: 2:1
Azazel: 0:1

Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 48