Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 48

Author Topic: Core Thread - CYOGTCG High School RPG! Like a card game anime, but its CYOGTCG!  (Read 26094 times)

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile

"I'm totally going to talk about them when it is dramatically appropriate. Explaining cards is part of the genera!"
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile

"I'm totally going to talk about them when it is dramatically appropriate. Explaining cards is part of the genera!"
“You mean genre? Genera is plural for genus, the first part of a species name, for example, Homo sapien, the species na,e for humans, has the genus Homo. Also, explaining what cards you have removes the element of suprise”

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile

"That is what I said. Genera. Aren't you somewhere else right now? How...how are you talking to me?"

Shadowclaw777

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Wisenheimer
    • View Profile

(Your both suffering from hallucinations, I’m sorry :()

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

(Your both suffering from hallucinations, I’m sorry :()
yeah sure, let’s chalk it up to that, I kinda forgot who went where, Principle CYOGGY must be a bit confused that I’m telling no one what genera are…

Unraveller

• Bay Watcher
  • [DOES_NOT_EXIST]
    • View Profile

Almost the precise moment that Rulao's shoes meet the threshold, he immediately twists his body around and steps right back into the building. At that, he catches the back end of the verdant haired girl rambling to herself before she catches herself and calls after him. "Just go an' get yer boost." He rasps, scrawling his name in the tournament sign-up log, the last to do so. "I'll be 'aight, don't wanna keep ya from the principal's gift or whatever."

Finally, Rulao attempts again to leave the school, stuffing hands in his pockets as he does. As the punk's jaunting down the hall, he considers his main goal, meeting G3 in the final match. He couldn't accept any less. At this point, it wasn't any dumb grudge he held from their playground first impressions in gym, rather, dueling side-by-side and smoking Rose and Azazel together, he knew that he'd have to overcome him.

To that end, as he's walking through the emptying school, he reconfigures his deck.
I've lost control of my life.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

G finds Diance waiting for him at the school entrance.

"We need to talk." This conversation is already planned out in her head. The Goal, to finally knock some sense into his delusional head.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile

"We need to talk." This conversation is already planned out in her head. The Goal, to finally knock some sense into his delusional head.

"Sorry. I'm physically unable to notice your affections until the season finally. Plus we're going into that big tournament ark tomorrow so I'm pretty sure nothing dramatic is going to happen between now and then."

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Sorry. I'm physically unable to notice your affections until the season finally. Plus we're going into that big tournament ark tomorrow so I'm pretty sure nothing dramatic is going to happen between now and then."

"Yeah, real life doesn't work like that G. I just have a question and a request." Diance looks as serious as she can be.

"First, do you actually remember your losses, or are you truly that incapable?" Thinking. "Actually, do you even remember your dueling me? What do you recall of that?"

[Note that Diance is perfectly willing to follow you home and pester you till you engage with her. She can call her parents for a pick up later on.]
« Last Edit: August 03, 2021, 03:33:37 pm by TricMagic »

Shadowclaw777

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Wisenheimer
    • View Profile

“I’m interested in a fight before the weekend tournament if anyone wants too.” (also Bennie mentions this to the NPC Students)

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
  • Currently experiencing fremdschämen.
    • View Profile

It appears that the students in the immediate vicinity of Bennie are inclined to head home at this hour, or possibly predisposed with their club activities...

Rulao decides to head home...

On his way, a monster attacks! This battle will take place in Game Thread 1
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=178646.0
websim.ai is coming dangerously close to being able to run Gridhood. Maybe I'll live to see the day if I exercise, eat right, and somehow convince the world's governments not to nuke everyone.

Shadowclaw777

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Wisenheimer
    • View Profile

“Hey Rose or Odelia, do you want a pre-mock fight.”

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

“Hey Rose or Odelia, do you want a pre-mock fight.”
”Pre mock? Uh…sure? Why would we mock at all?”

Shadowclaw777

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Wisenheimer
    • View Profile

“I meant a prelim game I mean, though a mock battle also has a ring. Anyhow, I challenge you to a duel Rose.”

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

“Challenge accepted”
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 48