Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 48

Author Topic: Core Thread - CYOGTCG High School RPG! Like a card game anime, but its CYOGTCG!  (Read 26078 times)

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

(You know, I now realize that nobody decided to include their family members deck themes when making their family. Well, except somewhat Rulao for the dad, and now I kinda feel sad because I would have liked to do that.

Then again, I also feel sad that there's like two other characters I'm really liking the ideas of that I don't get to play as because I'm already playing one so like, oh well.)
« Last Edit: August 01, 2021, 08:49:40 pm by Failbird105 »

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile

(You know, I now realize that nobody decided to include their family members deck themes when making their family. Well, except somewhat Rulao for the dad, and now I kinda feel sad because I would have liked to do that.

Then again, I also feel sad that there's like two other characters I'm really liking the ideas of that I don't get to play as because I'm already playing one so like, oh well.)
((I didn’t even think about that, I wonder if, as long as other information isn’t changed, if we can add deck themes to relatives))

Unraveller

• Bay Watcher
  • [DOES_NOT_EXIST]
    • View Profile

Card Name: Fall of Man
*Card Pictures:
*Background Colors: Orangish Red
Custom Frames:
Attack (0-2):
Hearts (0-3):
Higher Card Stat:
Higher Token Stat:
Facedown (Y/N):
Stars (0-2):
Effect Text (One word max):
Flavor Text: The future is claw and chitin.
Keywords (Quickplay, Agile, Flying):
Card Synergy (Owned Card):

(( Not feeling a ton of inspiration at the moment, or I'd write some flavour text. ))
« Last Edit: August 01, 2021, 09:01:46 pm by Unraveller »
I've lost control of my life.

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

(Ah yes, Carcinization.)

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile

(Ah yes, Carcinization.)
Why be shrimp, when you can be crab

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile

"In loving memory of MKW"

*Card Name: Bad End
*Card Pictures:
*Background Color: Black
Custom Frame:
Attack (0-2):
Hearts (0-3):
Higher Card Stat:
Higher Token Stat:
Facedown (Y/N):
Stars (0-2): 2
Effect Text (One word max):0
Flavor Text: Would you like to reload a previous save?
Card Synergy (Owned Card): Masochist Knight Waifu Waifu Upper
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
  • Currently experiencing fremdschämen.
    • View Profile

(Contact me via PM if you want to create a deck for a family member.)

Day 5 - CYOGTCG Chemistry

Your ears perk up when your chemistry teacher asks you if you have ever been frustrated by a specific card your opponent played. Not all cards are made equal, but that's no reason to fret. Its CYOGTCG after all! There'll always be a way to counter a problem card; especially if it is used too often. You can now specify a card for a card to Counter! If you choose a card to counter, the new card will be viable when playing against an opponent who uses that card! Note that this is mutually exclusive to Card Synergy to you with your current level of knowledge.

*Card Name:
*Card Pictures:
*Background Colors:
Custom Frames:
Attack (0-2):
Hearts (0-3):
Higher Card Stat:
Higher Token Stat:
Facedown (Y/N):
Stars (0-2):
Flavor Text:
Card Synergy (Owned Card) or Counter (Known Card):
websim.ai is coming dangerously close to being able to run Gridhood. Maybe I'll live to see the day if I exercise, eat right, and somehow convince the world's governments not to nuke everyone.

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

(This is awkward. Command Seal was quite literally meant to be a Counter to Deep Freeze, which I want a counter to cards similar to, but now that I've already made Command Seal I don't actually have a good idea for an alternative option to do that?)

(Or, well... it's a waste, but technically... is there anything stopping us from just... re-making a card? same art, frame, name, text, all that?)
« Last Edit: August 01, 2021, 10:24:25 pm by Failbird105 »

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
  • Currently experiencing fremdschämen.
    • View Profile

(I'd prefer it if people tried to refrain from that. Though I am downright baffled by the fact that you can't think of an alternative thing that count be a counter for something. Your deck theme is alternative history, so it should be simple enough to find a historical figure who froze to death and making it a bit 'alternative' for example)
websim.ai is coming dangerously close to being able to run Gridhood. Maybe I'll live to see the day if I exercise, eat right, and somehow convince the world's governments not to nuke everyone.

Unraveller

• Bay Watcher
  • [DOES_NOT_EXIST]
    • View Profile

"Counters huh?" Rulao mused, wildly glaring at every single one of his classmates in succession. Though after a moment he relaxes himself and leans back in his seat, nearly tumbling over at that. "I don't hate no one 'nough fer that."

Card Name: Rise of the Claw
*Card Pictures:
*Background Colors: Orangish Red
Custom Frames:
Attack (0-2):
Hearts (0-3):
Higher Card Stat:
Higher Token Stat:
Facedown (Y/N):
Stars (0-2):
Flavor Text:
Card Synergy (Owned Card) or Counter (Known Card): Synergy - Fall of Man
I've lost control of my life.

Shadowclaw777

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Wisenheimer
    • View Profile

*Card Name: Starcoin Inside Trader
*Card Pictures:
*Background Colors: Dark Yellow
Custom Frames:
Attack (0-2):
Hearts (0-3):
Higher Card Stat: Health
Higher Token Stat:
Facedown (Y/N): N
Stars (0-2): 0
Effect Text (One word max): Star
Flavor Text: We control all inside information, therefore we control the market
Card Synergy (Owned Card) or Counter (Known Card): Synergy: Corrupt Executive

“Cards that scary enough to counter currently: Waifu Upper, the +5/+5 Card that Diance has, the 2 Star Succubus that Odelia has, the 0 Star 2 Damage AoE that I believe Willow has as well as sure Deep Freeze, and Crusade. Thank you for listening to my Ted Talk”

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile

*Card Name: Star Pupils
*Card Pictures:
*Background Colors: Gold
Custom Frames:
Attack (0-2):
Hearts (0-3):
Higher Card Stat:
Higher Token Stat:
Facedown (Y/N):
Stars (0-2):0
Effect Text (One word max): stars
Flavor Text: Kirakira
Card Synergy (Owned Card) or Counter (Known Card): Omnipotent Goddes Waifu

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

(I'd prefer it if people tried to refrain from that. Though I am downright baffled by the fact that you can't think of an alternative thing that count be a counter for something. Your deck theme is alternative history, so it should be simple enough to find a historical figure who froze to death and making it a bit 'alternative' for example)
(I mean yeah, of course I can make like, a single minion who is immune to that effect, but that's no help whatsoever with my actual frustrations with the card, and would be useless against other peoples decks if the effect winds up too specifically focused against just that card.)

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile

(I mean yeah, of course I can make like, a single minion who is immune to that effect, but that's no help whatsoever with my actual frustrations with the card, and would be useless against other peoples decks if the effect winds up too specifically focused against just that card.)

((Just make a healer that removes all negative stat effects. You can just make a generic medic if you want to keep your star theme going.))

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Just make a healer that removes all negative stat effects. You can just make a generic medic if you want to keep your star theme going.))
(That feels a bit much for a 0 Star, unless it's only single target at least. I've got a different plan though, one that's less specifically focused.)

*Card Name: Runic Magecraft: Ath nGabla
*Card Pictures:

*Background Colors: Red
Custom Frames:
Attack (0-2): 0
Hearts (0-3): 0
Higher Card Stat:
Higher Token Stat:
Facedown (Y/N): N
Stars (0-2): 0
Effect Text (One word max): attack
Flavor Text: Algiz, Nauthiz, Ansuz, Inguz. Four runes to weave a curse. The two victims must fight, only one may survive.
Card Synergy (Owned Card) or Counter (Known Card): Deep Freeze
« Last Edit: August 01, 2021, 11:21:46 pm by Failbird105 »
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 48